Where's Obama on This Atrocity?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Friday, September 06, 2013
Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes

12,000 Christians slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria. But would Obama intervene and stop aiding and abetting the jihadists? Not when it's Christians. He won't even designate the genocidal Boko Haram a terrorist group.

Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes Morning Star News, September 6, 2013

ADU, Nigeria, September 6, 2013 – Gabriel Anthony, 25, was steeped in quiet, prayerful devotion at 5 a.m. on Sunday (Sept. 1) in this northern Nigerian village when he heard gunshots.

“Within minutes, bullets were piercing into our rooms,” Anthony told Morning Star News. “I escaped from my room by jumping through the window.”

And let you-know-who try to refute this!

Read the story @ Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes - Atlas Shrugs

:mad::mad::mad:

Obama's busy wanting to support Al-Queda in Syria. He can only handle one thing at a time.

The Saudis aren't willing to hire American Mercenaries to save Christians in Nigeria.

Duh.

He doesn't care. Syria is a foreign policy strong arm with dead kids being used to promote it. If he was allowed to tell you the real reasons America projects force in the ME then he'd be run out of town or even lynched.

Doesn't matter who is president because they all do the same shit.

Friday, September 06, 2013
Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes

12,000 Christians slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria. But would Obama intervene and stop aiding and abetting the jihadists? Not when it's Christians. He won't even designate the genocidal Boko Haram a terrorist group.

Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes Morning Star News, September 6, 2013

ADU, Nigeria, September 6, 2013 – Gabriel Anthony, 25, was steeped in quiet, prayerful devotion at 5 a.m. on Sunday (Sept. 1) in this northern Nigerian village when he heard gunshots.

“Within minutes, bullets were piercing into our rooms,” Anthony told Morning Star News. “I escaped from my room by jumping through the window.”

And let you-know-who try to refute this!

Read the story @ Armed Muslims in Nigeria Kill Christians in their Homes - Atlas Shrugs

:mad::mad::mad:

This obsession you have with obama is unhealthy. Can't get laid or what?

Forum List

Back