Where will all the Colts fans be when NO has their Parade?

Just wondering what you all will be doing?

They should go on down to NOLA. There will be several "Saints Parades" since it's Mardi Gras.

The more the merrier.

I like how New Orleans scheduled the parade and declared today a holiday even before they knew whether they would win or not. They wanted to celebrate their team even if they lost the Super Bowl.

That is how it has been in Atlanta for 45 years. Saints come to town every year by the bus loads. Party all weekend win or lose. Trade T shirts and things with them every year.
I love those folks.
Peyton is a great Hall of Fame QB but he needed a hanky last night during his press conference. Whiny bitch.

colts fan will be ducking and hiding like their bitch of a qb did after the game

Just wondering what you all will be doing?

They should go on down to NOLA. There will be several "Saints Parades" since it's Mardi Gras.

The more the merrier.

I like how New Orleans scheduled the parade and declared today a holiday even before they knew whether they would win or not. They wanted to celebrate their team even if they lost the Super Bowl.

The team has been instrumental in getting the city back up and going. I didn't like Reggie Bush initially, until he came to New Orleans and started doing a ton of community outreach (as opposed to acting like a prima donna).

Forum List

Back