Waterboarding: the latest in how to discipline children

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alphabet'

By Mail Foreign Service

A soldier waterboarded his four-year-old daughter because she was unable to recite her alphabet.

Joshua Tabor admitted to police he had used the CIA torture technique because he was so angry.

As his daughter 'squirmed' to get away, Tabor said he submerged her face three or four times until the water was lapping around her forehead and jawline.

Tabor, 27, who had won custody of his daughter only four weeks earlier, admitted choosing the punishment because the girl was terrified of water.
Tabor, a soldier at the Lewis-McChord base in Tacoma, Washington, was arrested after being seen walking around his neighbourhood wearing a Kevlar military helmet and threatening to break windows.

Police discovered the alleged waterboarding when they went to his home in the Tacoma suburb of Yelm and spoke to his girlfriend.

She told them about the alleged torture and the terrified girl was found hiding in a closet, with bruising on her back and scratch marks on her neck and throat.

Asked how she got the bruises, the girl is said to have replied: 'Daddy did it.'

During a police interview Tabor allegedly admitted grabbing his daughter, placing her on the kitchen counter and submerging her face into a bowl of water.

Sergeant Rob Carlson said the punishment was carried out because the girl would not recite the alphabet.
Soldier father accused of 'waterboarding' daughter, 4, because she can't recite alphabet | Mail Online

And the girlfriend should be charged for NOT calling the police while it was going on!

And he just got custody???

Well, now we see a documented answer to the question about the "rightness" of lowering the bar relating to torturing those who just "will not comply."

Last edited:
It is not so long ago that I remember those who were in Korea talking about what a horrid thing it was to have endured the "Chinese Water Torture," and all agreed, here in the US, that that was brutalising the POWs.

(Actually the torture was invented by the priests, during the Christian Inquisition."

She wasn't waterboarded you DUMB FUCK!!!!!! She had HER HEAD PUSHED INTO A BOWL OF WATER!!!! THAT'S CALLED ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Christ you assholes will dig for any straw to make up a lie!!!!:lol: Too funny.

She wasn't waterboarded you DUMB FUCK!!!!!! She had HER HEAD PUSHED INTO A BOWL OF WATER!!!! THAT'S CALLED ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Christ you assholes will dig for any straw to make up a lie!!!!:lol: Too funny.

Jeze. I read the story.

This guy didn't waterboard his daughter. He shoved her face in a bowl of water. It was the reporter who wrote the story who called in Waterboarding.

I guess anything goes when you telling a lie. LOL

U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alphabet'

By Mail Foreign Service

A soldier waterboarded his four-year-old daughter because she was unable to recite her alphabet.

Joshua Tabor admitted to police he had used the CIA torture technique because he was so angry.

As his daughter 'squirmed' to get away, Tabor said he submerged her face three or four times until the water was lapping around her forehead and jawline.

Tabor, 27, who had won custody of his daughter only four weeks earlier, admitted choosing the punishment because the girl was terrified of water.
Tabor, a soldier at the Lewis-McChord base in Tacoma, Washington, was arrested after being seen walking around his neighbourhood wearing a Kevlar military helmet and threatening to break windows.

Police discovered the alleged waterboarding when they went to his home in the Tacoma suburb of Yelm and spoke to his girlfriend.

She told them about the alleged torture and the terrified girl was found hiding in a closet, with bruising on her back and scratch marks on her neck and throat.

Asked how she got the bruises, the girl is said to have replied: 'Daddy did it.'

During a police interview Tabor allegedly admitted grabbing his daughter, placing her on the kitchen counter and submerging her face into a bowl of water.

Sergeant Rob Carlson said the punishment was carried out because the girl would not recite the alphabet.
Soldier father accused of 'waterboarding' daughter, 4, because she can't recite alphabet | Mail Online

Do you bother to read the articles before you post them? I suppose bobbing for apples would be considered waterboarding! :cuckoo:

It's so sad to see folks use terms for which they clearly are clueless as to the meaning. Then, we get to see someone post the original stupidity without any question!

Amazing. Such gullibility. Useful idiots.

It is not so long ago that I remember those who were in Korea talking about what a horrid thing it was to have endured the "Chinese Water Torture," and all agreed, here in the US, that that was brutalising the POWs.

(Actually the torture was invented by the priests, during the Christian Inquisition."

:lol::lol::lol:

She just couldn't help herself, since the article didn't say the guy was a Christian, she had to think really hard to find a way to introduce that into the thread as well. Hilarious. :lol:

She just couldn't help herself, since the article didn't say the guy was a Christian, she had to think really hard to find a way to introduce that into the thread as well. Hilarious.

I was just quoting from the article on the water torture, but it is interesting to note the lockstep mentality of the lynch-mob oriented types hereabouts.

Has there been ANOTHER Inquisition that was NOT a Christian one?

This is a case of torture of a child by someone who thinks that half drowning someone BY WHATEVER MEANS IS OK BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE HAS BEEN TRAINED TO BELIEVE.

As for what waterboarding can or cannot do I suggest you ignorami read this: ?Dry drowning? claims 10-year-old?s life - TODAY Health

You also might want to read up on aspiration pneumonia......

She just couldn't help herself, since the article didn't say the guy was a Christian, she had to think really hard to find a way to introduce that into the thread as well. Hilarious.

I was just quoting from the article on the water torture, but it is interesting to note the lockstep mentality of the lynch-mob oriented types hereabouts.

This is a case of torture of a child by someone who thinks that half drowning someone BY WHATEVER MEANS IS OK BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE HAS BEEN TRAINED TO BELIEVE.

As for what waterboarding can or cannot do I suggest you ignorami read this: ?Dry drowning? claims 10-year-old?s life - TODAY Health

Yeah, I think everyone in the military who has been trained in the water boarding technique should be banned from being around their children or any children since they all think it's 'okay' as a form of punishment. :lol:

Yeah, I think everyone in the military who has been trained in the water boarding technique should be banned from being around their children or any children since they all think it's 'okay' as a form of punishment.

Well, said. Thanks. Glad to see you are finally getting the point.

Better yet, why torture anyone anyway?

By Mail Foreign Service

Not torture. But the father shouldn't pull frat boy tricks on his daughter anyways.

Yeah, I think everyone in the military who has been trained in the water boarding technique should be banned from being around their children or any children since they all think it's 'okay' as a form of punishment.

Well, said. Thanks. Glad to see you are finally getting the point.

Better yet, why torture anyone anyway?
There you have it, folks - the true left. A bunch of fucking fascists. At least most of them don't have two brain cells to rub together. Thankfully.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back