Where, oh where, did the War Protests go??????

As we see the anti-war protesters were full of shit.

They weren't anti-war, they were ANTI-BUSH.

Now that the NOBEL PEACE Prize winner President is the warmonger, war is COOL:lol:

And these same people are now calling the Tea Party, extremist.

think about it folks

Name one war that Obama started as a warmonger.

You cool with unlimited executive powers? He's started two or three since he took office.

war is the wrong political policy

You don't fight enemies with unicorn farts and rainbows

You don't claim a concept as your enemy (terror) and think you can get rid of it with cruise missiles.

Rainbows would probably work better.

You target the groups, militias, countries who coddle ones who use the ideology, etc with those missiles... you just don't do it half assed... you make it so that they don't know what 10 seconds without an explosion is

As we see the anti-war protesters were full of shit.

They weren't anti-war, they were ANTI-BUSH.

Now that the NOBEL PEACE Prize winner President is the warmonger, war is COOL:lol:

And these same people are now calling the Tea Party, extremist.

think about it folks

Name one war that Obama started as a warmonger.

You cool with unlimited executive powers? He's started two or three since he took office.

now that was specific, Dorthy

You don't fight enemies with unicorn farts and rainbows

You don't claim a concept as your enemy (terror) and think you can get rid of it with cruise missiles.

You target the groups, militias, countries who coddle ones who use the ideology, etc with those missiles... you just don't do it half assed... you make it so that they don't know what 10 seconds without an explosion is

That's what we've been doing for 10 years, bombing anything that moves in the Arab world.

What's bombing countries and killing people make non-terrorists want to do? Commit terror against the US.

Rainbows would work better.

Barack Obama accused of crimes against humanity for Osama bin Laden killing - Telegraph

Serious question. I remember from 2004-2006, there were several large War Protests here in Charleston, SC at the downtown Marion Square. Thousands showed up. I remember the media splashing our screens with shots of very large war protests in NYC, SF, Chicago, LA, and on and on and on. VERY emotional protests. Signs with Bush painted as Hitler. "No War For Oil" signs. "Spread Love Not War". Code Pink. You all remember those days, right? Before war was cool?

Where did those protests go? We are still in Iraq. And we are still in Afghanistan. We've started a new conflict by bombing the possum poop out of Libya. We not only used bomber drones in Pakistan, but literally invaded Pakistan without that gov'ts permission with a SEAL team to kill Bin Laden. Now, rumors of operations in Syria and Iran are rampant. To Obama's credit, I'm ok with bombing Syria and Pakistan. And finishing the job in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But I can't help but wonder....all those people who protested the 2 wars from 2002-2008.....where are they now protesting the 4 we're in today? The only mobs I see are the Tea Party rallies, the Union whacks, no-border rallies, and an anarchist/G20 type rally here and there.

But no war protests. Did I miss something? Or did war become cool all of a sudden sometime in early 2009?

If you cannot tell the difference between helping allies in Libya and invading other countries, there is not much help for you. When Obama invades another country and puts American boots on the ground, then speak to us.

Seriously? You do know these Libyanese "Rebels" were the ones pouring into Iraq to kill US soldiers! Gaddiff isn't our friend, but in reality he wan't our enemy either! He was NO threat anymore to us. He ran a previously stable country that wasn't pursuing WMDs!

Just like we did with Kuwait, Afghanistan (vs the Soviets), the Fictious People of Kosovo etc, we are arming people that will turn those guns on us in a heartbeat!

If you want the right to admit that the Iraq Invasions (both invasions, meaning Desert Storm also) were a mistake, which I wholeheartedly believe so, then admit the same with Obama (Libya) and Clinton (Kosovo/Serbia)!

The CIA It turns out that there is, in the form of a December 2007 West Point study examining the background of foreign guerrilla fighters — jihadis or mujahedin, including suicide bombers — crossing the Syrian border into Iraq during the 2006-2007 timeframe, under the auspices of the international terrorist organization Al Qaeda. This study is based on a mass of about 600 Al Qaeda personnel files which were captured by US forces in the fall of 2007, and analyzed at West Point using a methodology which we will discuss after having presented the main findings. The resulting study1 permits us to make important findings about the mentality and belief structures of the northeastern Libyan population that is furnishing the basis for the rebellion, permitting important conclusions about the political nature of the anti-Qaddafi revolt in these areas.

Darnah, northeast Libya: World Capital of Jihadis
The most striking finding which emerges from the West Point study is that the corridor which goes from Benghazi to Tobruk, passing through the city of Darnah (also transliterated as Derna) them represents one of the greatest concentrations of jihadi terrorists to be found anywhere in the world, and by some measures can be regarded as the leading source of suicide bombers anywhere on the planet. Darnah, with one terrorist fighter sent into Iraq to kill Americans for every 1,000 to 1,500 persons of population, emerges as suicide bomber heaven, easily surpassing the closest competitor, which was Riyad, Saudi Arabia.

According to West Point authors Joseph Felter and Brian Fishman, Saudi Arabia took first place as regards absolute numbers of jihadis sent to combat the United States and other coalition members in Iraq during the time frame in question. Libya, a country less than one fourth as populous, took second place. Saudi Arabia sent 41% of the fighters. According to Felter and Fishman, “Libya was the next most common country of origin, with 18.8%

Barack Obama accused of crimes against humanity for Osama bin Laden killing - Telegraph

Serious question. I remember from 2004-2006, there were several large War Protests here in Charleston, SC at the downtown Marion Square. Thousands showed up. I remember the media splashing our screens with shots of very large war protests in NYC, SF, Chicago, LA, and on and on and on. VERY emotional protests. Signs with Bush painted as Hitler. "No War For Oil" signs. "Spread Love Not War". Code Pink. You all remember those days, right? Before war was cool?

Where did those protests go? We are still in Iraq. And we are still in Afghanistan. We've started a new conflict by bombing the possum poop out of Libya. We not only used bomber drones in Pakistan, but literally invaded Pakistan without that gov'ts permission with a SEAL team to kill Bin Laden. Now, rumors of operations in Syria and Iran are rampant. To Obama's credit, I'm ok with bombing Syria and Pakistan. And finishing the job in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But I can't help but wonder....all those people who protested the 2 wars from 2002-2008.....where are they now protesting the 4 we're in today? The only mobs I see are the Tea Party rallies, the Union whacks, no-border rallies, and an anarchist/G20 type rally here and there.

But no war protests. Did I miss something? Or did war become cool all of a sudden sometime in early 2009?

You with the side that was against killing Osama Bin Laden? :lol:

Well here in NYC we had a party after that fucker was offed.

And if I could piss on his grave..I'd do it on a yearly basis.

But sorry your hero is dead. But you are in good company..conservatives like Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush gave that fucker money.

Remember now, Clinton had plenty of chances to take OBL, before the first wtc bombing, cole bombing, but he declined.

That's a boldfaced lie.

A complete one.

The Republicans blocked all efforts to send special forces. They gave him missiles and bombs. And they weren't convinced he was behind anything. And that's perhaps because he was such a hero to them when he was killing Soviets.

But sorry your hero is dead. But you are in good company..conservatives like Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush gave that fucker money.

Remember now, Clinton had plenty of chances to take OBL, before the first wtc bombing, cole bombing, but he declined.

That's a boldfaced lie.

A complete one.

The Republicans blocked all efforts to send special forces. They gave him missiles and bombs. And they weren't convinced he was behind anything. And that's perhaps because he was such a hero to them when he was killing Soviets.

Link

That's what we've been doing for 10 years, bombing anything that moves in the Arab world.

What's bombing countries and killing people make non-terrorists want to do? Commit terror against the US.

Absolute rhetorical bullshit

You forgot Jimmy Carter did too, but you have to have the ability to forget things on purpose to be a good partisan these days.

Ah..but Carter gave them communication equipment. He wasn't entirely convinced that arming religious zealots was the right way to go. In fact it was evangelists that were highly critical of Carter's weak support of pious fighters against a godless enemy. I use to see ads in the Soldier of Fortune rags of Afghans bayonetting Soviet soldiers in support of their efforts.

I was alive back then..:lol:

I see, so you're certain that in 10 years of the war on terror there's less terrorists and less people who want to commit terror against the US?

I'll give you credit I like your rhetoric, it was meant to be a joke, but rainbows would work better than cruise missiles. People want to commit terror because they're motivated by hate, people don't look up at rainbows and feel hate, they feel hate when their country is being blown up and families being killed.

You forgot Jimmy Carter did too, but you have to have the ability to forget things on purpose to be a good partisan these days.

Ah..but Carter gave them communication equipment. He wasn't entirely convinced that arming religious zealots was the right way to go. In fact it was evangelists that were highly critical of Carter's weak support of pious fighters against a godless enemy. I use to see ads in the Soldier of Fortune rags of Afghans bayonetting Soviet soldiers in support of their efforts.

I was alive back then..:lol:

Wrong, we were giving money and arms to the Afghan rebels at the LATEST in 1980.

That's a boldfaced lie.

A complete one.

Sorry, but it's not a lie.

That's a boldfaced lie.

A complete one.

Yeah..it absolutely is.

Add in the Bushes have been doing business with the Bin Ladens for years.

Yeah..the very SAME Bushes you put into power.

I see, so you're certain that in 10 years of the war on terror there's less terrorists and less people who want to commit terror against the US?

I'll give you credit I like your rhetoric, it was meant to be a joke, but rainbows would work better than cruise missiles. People want to commit terror because they're motivated by hate, people don't look up at rainbows and feel hate, they feel hate when their country is being blown up and families being killed.

The rhetoric is your oft repeated load of bullshit that we 'bomb anything that moves in the Arab world'... typical radical anti-war left bullshit... and anything but truthful

But in war, whether against a country's military or a group's terrorists, you eliminate them... you don't turn the cheek or appease them... what you and your side have failed to understand for a long time

That's a boldfaced lie.

A complete one.

Yeah..it absolutely is.

Add in the Bushes have been doing business with the Bin Ladens for years.

Yeah..the very SAME Bushes you put into power.

Each admin has been doing business with the Saudis ever since they started drilling for sweet crude.

That's a boldfaced lie.

A complete one.

Link

Still waiting

The rhetoric is your oft repeated load of bullshit that we 'bomb anything that moves in the Arab world'... typical radical anti-war left bullshit... and anything but truthful

But in war, whether against a country's military or a group's terrorists, you eliminate them... you don't turn the cheek or appease them... what you and your side have failed to understand for a long time

Nice dodge, a well calculated one. The last thing you want to do is admit you're wrong and that there's more terrorists and more people hoping for the opportunity to commit terror against the US than ever before.

Another one of these "ad hominem works better than answering basic questions" types.

Nice dodge, a well calculated one. The last thing you want to do is admit you're wrong and that there's more terrorists and more people hoping for the opportunity to commit terror against the US than ever before.

Another one of these "ad hominem works better than answering basic questions" types.

Nice dodge on your part.. please link proof to your assertion of more terrorists, that is not some blogger or leftwing fishwrap... I simply pointed out your complete bullshit rhetoric that you so easily put forward as truth

Forum List

Back