Where is the outrage for American chemical victims?

Sounds ok to me if the only ones that USA Military is focused on is Foreigners headed north .

Sounds ok to me if the only ones that USA Military is focused on is Foreigners headed north .

That would be the idea, at least to me. I think that border defense is a basic function of defending a country, I never understood why we did use our military for that.

Chemical attacks on children in Syria are terrible things and Americans are outraged that they could take place. It’s a shame that those same Americans are not up in arms over the fact that Mexico has been practicing chemical warfare against the United States for generations. Apparently all the young people in America dying from opioid addiction are somehow relegated to some kind of second class status. All kinds of high dudgeon for kids in Syria but when it comes to kids at home no one bats an eyelash about the source of the poison.

Demanding that something be done about Syria is all well and good but how about demanding something be done about drug-running Mexico and its brethren in South America? If scores of children choke on toxic gas in Syria thousands and even millions of young Americans are falling to the lucrative drug trade originating in Mexico.

Does anyone seriously believe that a quid pro quo has not existed between the US and Mexico since NAFTA? You let us build auto plants in Mexico and we’ll help you support your country by running a pipeline of drugs into our cities. After all it’s only the lowlifes that will die-makes perfect sense.

Instead of a distracting phony investigation of a sitting president that is the largest kangaroo court in the history of mankind why is no one investigating the strange relationship the US leadership has with a country that is probably more corrupt than any country that has ever existed?

How stupid do the American people have to be to allow a neighboring country to prosecute not just chemical warfare but biological and cultural warfare as well? Diseases are cropping up all over the country that were thought to be eradicated.

After what we’ve seen in the last election it is plain that the US government cannot be trusted and only a total purge of its highest ranks will give us any hope of saving our country. Meanwhile antidotes are passed out among vulnerable populations-you know, like gasmasks in WW2 London or contemporary Israel.

Only the dumbest of the dumb will reserve their tears for children in Syria while they laugh off US victims of Mexico that drop daily from heroin and fentanyl. Chemical warfare is chemical warfare even if it’s invited and tolerated.

Our government is enabling this and we need to change it fast.
Frankly, I don't give a rats derriere about a bunch of Muslims being killed by other Muslims. It's just less Muslims. As for the Opioid crisis, no one's holding a gun to peoples heads and forcing them to take the crap.

Chemical attacks on children in Syria are terrible things and Americans are outraged that they could take place. It’s a shame that those same Americans are not up in arms over the fact that Mexico has been practicing chemical warfare against the United States for generations. Apparently all the young people in America dying from opioid addiction are somehow relegated to some kind of second class status. All kinds of high dudgeon for kids in Syria but when it comes to kids at home no one bats an eyelash about the source of the poison.

Demanding that something be done about Syria is all well and good but how about demanding something be done about drug-running Mexico and its brethren in South America? If scores of children choke on toxic gas in Syria thousands and even millions of young Americans are falling to the lucrative drug trade originating in Mexico.

Does anyone seriously believe that a quid pro quo has not existed between the US and Mexico since NAFTA? You let us build auto plants in Mexico and we’ll help you support your country by running a pipeline of drugs into our cities. After all it’s only the lowlifes that will die-makes perfect sense.

Instead of a distracting phony investigation of a sitting president that is the largest kangaroo court in the history of mankind why is no one investigating the strange relationship the US leadership has with a country that is probably more corrupt than any country that has ever existed?

How stupid do the American people have to be to allow a neighboring country to prosecute not just chemical warfare but biological and cultural warfare as well? Diseases are cropping up all over the country that were thought to be eradicated.

After what we’ve seen in the last election it is plain that the US government cannot be trusted and only a total purge of its highest ranks will give us any hope of saving our country. Meanwhile antidotes are passed out among vulnerable populations-you know, like gasmasks in WW2 London or contemporary Israel.

Only the dumbest of the dumb will reserve their tears for children in Syria while they laugh off US victims of Mexico that drop daily from heroin and fentanyl. Chemical warfare is chemical warfare even if it’s invited and tolerated.

Frankly, I don't give a rats derriere about a bunch of Muslims being killed by other Muslims. It's just less Muslims. As for the Opioid crisis, no one's holding a gun to peoples heads and forcing them to take the crap.

Of course, when it’s a Doctor and his prescription pad?

Nothing to look at folks cuz my pushers got him a fancy degree!

That would be the idea, at least to me. I think that border defense is a basic function of defending a country, I never understood why we did use our military for that.
---------------------------------------- guess that the problem is Posse Comitatus which is excellent law as i don't want armed USA Military patrolling the interior of the USA or patrolling big city USA like is being down in France as example . On the issue of USA Military on the Border , i just heard yesterday that USA Military was on the Southern Border for much of USA History . Just as an interest i might try to find out GGator .

Of course, when it’s a Doctor and his prescription pad?

Nothing to look at folks cuz my pushers got him a fancy degree!
If the doctor is a qualified physician and agrees to write the prescription for a patient, it's between the MD and the patient. It's the "PATIENT'S" responsibility to follow the prescription to the letter, but the patients who don't are the ones that end up with the problems.

Agendas Ray...it's all about agendas.

EXACTLY!

The Deep State has wanted to remove Assad for some time now.

They care nothing about Americans dying to the drug war at a rate of 200 a day. In fact, it probably makes them happy. Less population equals less pollution and lack of their precious natural resources, etc.

Will Trump fall for it and attack?

Probably. If so he will soon be pounding sand in the Middle East like "W".

---------------------------------------- guess that the problem is Posse Comitatus which is excellent law as i don't want armed USA Military patrolling the interior of the USA or patrolling big city USA like is being down in France as example . On the issue of USA Military on the Border , i just heard yesterday that USA Military was on the Southern Border for much of USA History . Just as an interest i might try to find out GGator .
The US Army maintained a series of forts/outposts along the border and troops would patrol along the Rio Grande. Pancho Villa's quasi-military raid on Columbia, New Mexico in 1916 showed the US government the problem with having such a porous border shared with an unstable government, but the Border Patrol wasn't able to be established until 1924.

Make all drugs legal
Save trillions of dollars

Cut off the Narco State of Mexico's money supply

EXACTLY!

They care nothing about Americans dying to the drug war at a rate of 200 a day. In fact, it probably makes them happy. Less population equals less pollution and lack of their precious natural resources, etc.

----------------------------------------------- i keep wondering , where is the proof of 'assad' doing chem attacks ?? Same thought to the attack on some Russian spies in England that were sitting on a park bench in full view rather than hiding in their basements or bunkers cleaning their Glocks and getting plastic surgery and new identities . Also , i wonder WHY i would care about CHEM attacks in 'syria' or attacks on Russias escaping spies that are hiding out sitting on a bench at a bus stop in England .

The US Army maintained a series of forts/outposts along the border and troops would patrol along the Rio Grande. Pancho Villa's quasi-military raid on Columbia, New Mexico in 1916 showed the US government the problem with having such a porous border shared with an unstable government, but the Border Patrol wasn't able to be established until 1924.
--------------------------------------------- hey thanks Lucky Duck . I'll do some more reading . My thoughts on 'mexico' is that they are enemies flooding the USA and then the invaders being given voting ability and they have that voting ability in both the USA and 'mexico' -------------- and then 'mexico' supported Germany in the first world war . Thank You for the information Lucky Duck !!

Last edited:
Drug wholesalers sent 780 million hydrocodone and oxycodone pills into West Virginia over six years, according to an investigation by the Charleston Gazette-Mail.

Meanwhile, 1,728 West Virginians died from overdoses of these two powerful painkillers.

“I was surprised that some of the smallest pharmacies had some of the biggest numbers,” Eyre said. For example, nearly 9 million hydrocodone pills to one pharmacy in Kermit, W.Va., population 392.

Wow ... The DEA and ARCOS (in particular) are responsible for ensuring that doesn't happen.

Looks like the federal government has failed us again ... Go Figure ... :thup:
It kind of makes you wonder why we are paying them.

Last edited:

EXACTLY!

----------------------------------------------- i keep wondering , where is the proof of 'assad' doing chem attacks ?? Same thought to the attack on some Russian spies in England that were sitting on a park bench in full view rather than hiding in their basements or bunkers cleaning their Glocks and getting plastic surgery and new identities . Also , i wonder WHY i would care about CHEM attacks in 'syria' or attacks on Russias escaping spies that are hiding out sitting on a bench at a bus stop in England .

Well the US is the world's police man don't ya know.

Trump has to baby sit all the world's homicidal dictators.

And you thought your job was bad.

EXACTLY!

I don't know how anyone could fall for this horseshit anymore. The Russians have been warning us about this since March.

MOSCOW, March 17 (KUNA) -- Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Col.-Gen. Sergei Rudskoy said the Syrian militant groups are planning for terrorist attacks with poisonous agents in the southern Daraa province.
"In the early March, the sabotage groups were deployed in the southern de-escalation zone near Daraa," he said at a joint press briefing with spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Maj.-Gen. Igor Konashenkov at the National Centre for State Defense Control on Saturday.
"Formations of so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) are located there. They are preparing provocations using explosive devices fitted with poisonous agents," he revealed.
"In the future, this fact will be used in order to accuse the (Syrian) government troops of using chemical weapons," Col.-Gen. Rudskoy claimed.
KUNA : Russia warns against poissible chemical attacks in Syria - Military - 17/03/2018

"MOSCOW, April 6. /TASS/. Jabhat al-Nusra (a group outlawed in Russia) and the Free Syrian Army are planning chemical attacks with the use of chlorine in areas under their control, including Daraa’s district of Al-Balad, the chief of Russia’s center for the reconciliation of conflicting parties in Syria, Major-General Yuri Yevtushenko, said on Friday."

More:
Russian top brass warn al-Nusra, Free Syrian Army plotting chemical attacks in Syria

Does anyone deny that pharmaceutical giants are addicting millions of Americans to dangerous drugs incessantly advertised on television?

OI don't recall any commercials advertising any addictive pain killer. Plenty of commercial for other drugs for previously unknown conditions.....

EXACTLY!

I don't know how anyone could fall for this horseshit anymore. The Russians have been warning us about this since March.

MOSCOW, March 17 (KUNA) -- Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Col.-Gen. Sergei Rudskoy said the Syrian militant groups are planning for terrorist attacks with poisonous agents in the southern Daraa province.
"In the early March, the sabotage groups were deployed in the southern de-escalation zone near Daraa," he said at a joint press briefing with spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Maj.-Gen. Igor Konashenkov at the National Centre for State Defense Control on Saturday.
"Formations of so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) are located there. They are preparing provocations using explosive devices fitted with poisonous agents," he revealed.
"In the future, this fact will be used in order to accuse the (Syrian) government troops of using chemical weapons," Col.-Gen. Rudskoy claimed.
KUNA : Russia warns against poissible chemical attacks in Syria - Military - 17/03/2018

"MOSCOW, April 6. /TASS/. Jabhat al-Nusra (a group outlawed in Russia) and the Free Syrian Army are planning chemical attacks with the use of chlorine in areas under their control, including Daraa’s district of Al-Balad, the chief of Russia’s center for the reconciliation of conflicting parties in Syria, Major-General Yuri Yevtushenko, said on Friday."

More:
Russian top brass warn al-Nusra, Free Syrian Army plotting chemical attacks in Syria

The issue is, does the Deep State want Assad gone or not?

If they do, all they need is an excuse. It has nothing to do with the facts.

People seem to be more worried about the drugs problem than Syria. However the drugs problem is something that hasn't changed for a long time.

Inept government has led to a massive problem that no one will deal with. Some want massive jail terms, doesn't work. Others want to ignore it. Doesn't work. ~

Politicians are on the take, they don't care to do the jobs they're supposedly elected to do. The people don't have the balls to change the way they vote, so things stay the same.

They'll talk about Syria for a week or too, because it's in the media. Then some new story will come and they'll forget.

Take the Kurds. People have sympathy for them every so often, and they don't even realize that the Kurds took part in the genocide of the Armenians. If they knew that, well... they'd not like the Kurds any more. Shallow thoughts.

EXACTLY!

More:

It wants Assad gone...Putin gone and the theocratic leadership in Iran gone. After Putin goes it will then move on to other nationalists...V. Orban in Hungary is certainly on the chopping block...Polish nationalism is scheduled...and so on.
All tall nails must get the hammer. This is why Brexit WILL NEVER happen. The goal is global government.

People seem to be more worried about the drugs problem than Syria. However the drugs problem is something that hasn't changed for a long time.

Inept government has led to a massive problem that no one will deal with. Some want massive jail terms, doesn't work. Others want to ignore it. Doesn't work. ~

Politicians are on the take, they don't care to do the jobs they're supposedly elected to do. The people don't have the balls to change the way they vote, so things stay the same.

They'll talk about Syria for a week or too, because it's in the media. Then some new story will come and they'll forget.

Take the Kurds. People have sympathy for them every so often, and they don't even realize that the Kurds took part in the genocide of the Armenians. If they knew that, well... they'd not like the Kurds any more. Shallow thoughts.

If you want to see what works, look to states like Singapore.

The issue is not that a war on drugs does not work, the issue is a proven ineffective and inept war on drugs does not work.

The problem is, the US does not have the stomach to do what has proven to work, which is impose the death penalty for drug dealers.

Call me crazy, but securing the border might even help.

EXACTLY!

More:

------------------------------------- funny that this possible chem attack came as The TRUMP said that he wants to get out of 'syria' . I hear that ' assad' is winning the 'syrian' war so i don't understand the possible chem attacks on 'syrians' by 'assad' . Why would 'assad' do such a stupid thing and invite retaliation if he is winning the war .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back