Where is the news getting their information about the Mar-a-Lago Investigation?

OP, where do you suggest we get our information regarding this investigation from?

I'm all ears.

OP, where do you suggest we get our information regarding this investigation from?

I'm all ears.
You can't get it unless you are actually involved in the case. That's why you spew so much MEDIA BS. You don't have any true facts. No one else does either but that doesn't seem to matter to you.

I'm all ears.
Unfortunately most news we get isn't giving us accurate information. This is a big reason that our country is so divided. Each news organization has a narrative that leans either right or left. The days of honest reporting is dead and gone.

Last edited:

I'm all ears.
Three options:

We get no information, because the DOJ/FBI starts to act like the professionals with integrity that they want us to believe they are.

We get briefings from DOJ/FBI spokespersons who tell us the truth.

Congress issues subpoenas to Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray who come to the hearings and tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The last two are transparent, and the first is the only way those organizations can avoid transparency without outing themselves as corrupt liars.

Of course the media will only cite "sources," "law enforcement sources," etc. I don't know if they have said "a source close to the investigation or other indication that they got it from a senior investigator who gave them permission to run it as long as they didn't specify which one. I don't know if the journalists of today even understand those distinctions.

I only see five possible ways the media could be getting that information:

1) The DOJ/FBI is deliberately giving it to the media as part of their strategy.

2) One or more prosecutors or agents is leaking the information against orders as part of their personal "Get Trump" strategy, similar to Strzok, Page and many others.

3) A lower level worker, like a paralegal or techie is leaking the information.

4) Someone is just making it up and feeding it to the media.

5) The media is just making it up as they go.

6) Some combination of the above.

Maybe I should have made it a poll, but no one ever seems to approach those correctly.

In my opinion it is likely the first for much of it, especially for this example:

The media in lockstep reported that documents related to the nuclear capabilities of another nation" were among the items seized. The source was "according to people familiar with the matter." Then, a few days later, another lead explained that it could be news clippings about the capability of a foreign nation, which explained why the story was "documents," and not "classified documents."

Also the trial balloon they floated and dropped about nuclear secrets not being able to be declassified even by the president, due to some law whose only penalty is disqualification from office. If that was the prosecutors, it was a deliberate lie because no law Trumps the constitution. But that might have come from a paralegal or a particularly dedicated anti-Trump techie. The prosecutors would not have wanted to be so obvious that their goal is to "stop him," and not to solve any crime. I'm guessing a reporter ran with it and was asked to stop by the DOJ.

Anyway, main point is that whichever it is, other than the last option, it looks really bad for the DOJ/FBI. Worse if it is 1) since it would be the same people who publicly refuse to answer questions from congressional oversight committees by claiming to be completely closed mouthed about ongoing investigations. Imagine dodging accountability like that and then running off at the mouth to some reporter?

But, hey Democrats: You may have an theory of who is leaking that I haven't thought of.
Whether the information is accurate is more important than where it comes from.

Unfortunately most news we get isn't giving us accurate information. This is a big reason that our country is so divided. Each news organization has a narrative that leans either right or left. The days of honest reporting is dead and gone.

We have some serious investigative reporters, James O'Keefe, Andy Ngo. But the democrat Gestapo goons attack them. I see the attack on the free press entirely one sided.

Last edited:
Whether the information is accurate is more important than where it comes from.

Where it comes from often determines if it will be accurate.

NBC lied about a Fetterman video this morning. Even before it was revealed that NBC was lying - I knew they were - because that is what they do. Information that exposes the left is attacked by them.

That is just todays "in your face" attack on freedom of the press. The NY Times (Voice of the Reich) Jeff Bezos personal hate blog, WaPo, CNN, et al are fabricated news to promote the agenda of the democrat Reich. They might report truthfully about a plane crash or something that doesn't affect the Reich. But anything, including the weather, that can be used to further the agenda of the Reich, they WILL lie about.

Where it comes from often determines if it will be accurate.

NBC lied about a Fetterman video this morning. Even before it was revealed that NBC was lying - I knew they were - because that is what they do. Information that exposes the left is attacked by them.

That is just todays "in your face" attack on freedom of the press. The NY Times (Voice of the Reich) Jeff Bezos personal hate blog, WaPo, CNN, et al are fabricated news to promote the agenda of the democrat Reich. They might report truthfully about a plane crash or something that doesn't affect the Reich. But anything, including the weather, that can be used to further the agenda of the Reich, they WILL lie about.
Cool conspiracy theory.

How would we judge how accurate the information is without knowing where it comes from?

Oh wait, let me guess: If it sounds bad for Trump, it's settled science. If it doesn't sound bad for Trump, FAKE NEWS!

One thing we've learned over the last 10 years is that the stenographers for the DNC have ZERO credibility. The Voice of the Reich (NY Times) doesn't even pretend to vet stories. If it hurts Trump they print it, no matter how questionable the unnamed sources (we made it up) are. If it harms the Reich, they bury it - no matter how much proof there is.

I love the retard Nazis here lying about the Hunter laptop.

There is no laptop - and the Gestapo was fully justified assaulting investigative journalist James O’Keefe because he had the Hunter laptop, crushing the free press for reporting facts that expose the Reich is the job of the FBI.

To fucking Nazi retards like candycorn, holding two contradictory positions simultaneously is perfectly fine, both serve the Reich, she serves the Reich. And of course, the Voice of the Reich printed both with glee.

One thing we've learned over the last 10 years is that the stenographers for the DNC have ZERO credibility. The Voice of the Reich (NY Times) doesn't even pretend to vet stories. If it hurts Trump they print it, no matter how questionable the unnamed sources (we made it up) are. If it harms the Reich, they bury it - no matter how much proof there is.

I love the retard Nazis here lying about the Hunter laptop.

There is no laptop - and the Gestapo was fully justified assaulting investigative journalist James O’Keefe because he had the Hunter laptop, crushing the free press for reporting facts that expose the Reich is the job of the FBI.

To fucking Nazi retards like candycorn, holding two contradictory positions simultaneously is perfectly fine, both serve the Reich, she serves the Reich. And of course, the Voice of the Reich printed both with glee.
If you think throwing around that term makes you sound any less Aryan, you are sadly mistaken.

If you think throwing around that term makes you sound any less Aryan, you are sadly mistaken.
So Nazi twat, if there is no laptop, the way you Nazis are lying - then what basis did your Gestapo have for assaulting and kidnapping an investigative journalist?

See, both of your lies can't be true - they can to you because only your Reich exists in the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you, but in reality - one can be true, or none, but not both.

In the cognitive dissonance that replaces thought with you - this is unrecognized.

So Nazi twat, if there is no laptop, the way you Nazis are lying - then what basis did your Gestapo have for assaulting and kidnapping an investigative journalist?

See, both of your lies can't be true - they can to you because only your Reich exists in the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you, but in reality - one can be true, or none, but not both.

In the cognitive dissonance that replaces thought with you - this is unrecognized.

Forum List

Back