WHERE IS THE MEDIA? GOP Official and Boyfriend Savagely Beaten over Sarah Palin Pins

PHOTO RELEASED of GOP Official and Boyfriend Beaten Bloody - Big Government

allee.jpg

Political or random?

So, they were mugged? Random act of violence. It happens every day all over the country. While sad, I do not understand why this is posted on a politics MB?

Nothing in the article suggested it was a mugging. So where did you get your information? Ah ... I bet you pulled it out your ass!!
The report when this happened was they were attacked for wearing GoP buttons, but there is no proof of that.

So, they were mugged? Random act of violence. It happens every day all over the country. While sad, I do not understand why this is posted on a politics MB?

Nothing in the article suggested it was a mugging. So where did you get your information? Ah ... I bet you pulled it out your ass!!

We makes assumptions everyday when given little to no evidence. Mugging...hate crime..random act of violence. Regardless, my point is still valid that this does not belong on a politics MB...right?

The mistake here is ASSUMING it's "liberals".

It could simply be citizens of New Orleans who are pissed at Republicans for how they left the city AFTER Katrina.

Worse, the Republicans NEVER ONCE mentioned Katrina and the shitty cleanup job they did there during the entire conference. We know why. Republicans have only contempt for the poor and the middle class. They are always trying to figure out new and exciting ways to make the lives of poor people even more miserable.

Some think the Republicans failed, but we know they didn't. They screwed the people of New Orleans and that has always been part of their weird plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on” ......oh yeah. This happened. Two things, is it on tape...and are you sure the female victim didnt have a backwards B on her face?

What's most frightening is that this kind of violence errupts AT ALL over politics. It's just one more example of the changing face of society, which is extremists using their fists instead of their brains. Palin has a unique talent for bringing out the worst in people. You either love her (don't tread on her or else) or you hate her (because of her shrieking insults whenever she opens her mouth (let's shut her up). This particular incident doesn't show anything more than a he-did-it/no-she-did-it-first kind of BS which is going on all over the country.

Forum List

Back