Hired defense: are some 9/11 "debunkers" hired defense attorneys...basically?

Nov 15, 2009
The bought and paid for publication in the Popular Mechanics was put together by the cousin of the Appointed Director of Homeland Security.

This propaganda piece obviously had direct political connections.

I would like to devote this thread to interesting connections to the 9/11 "debunking" propaganda pieces...bought and paid for articles and publications and some of the so called "experts" involved in them.

Note: Homeland Security was the very organization created from 9/11 that has new and different powers than the many other police, FBI, ATF, etc organizations we already had.....Homeland Security's Director's cousin was directly involved in the Popular Mechanics 9/11 "debunking" article.

Homeland Security has many parallels to the same organization formed in Germany when the German government staged an attack on their own building.

How did America evolve to get "debunking" propaganda to sway the views of Americans instead of just getting the new investigations asked for with government officials under oath anyways?

The bought and paid for publication in the Popular Mechanics was put together by the cousin of the Appointed Director of Homeland Security.

I would like to devote this thread to interesting connections to the 9/11 "debunking" propaganda pieces...bought and paid for articles and publications and some of the so called "experts" involved in them.

Note: Homeland Security was the very organization created from 9/11 that has new and different powers than the many other police, FBI, ATF, etc organizations we already had.....Homeland Security's Director's cousin was directly involved in the Popular Mechanics 9/11 "debunking" article.

Homeland Security has many parallels to the same organization formed in Germany when the German government staged an attack on their own building.

How did America evolve to get "debunking" propaganda to sway the views of Americans instead of just getting the new investigations asked for with government officials under oath anyways?
he wasnt his cousin, dipshit
thats just another LIE you fucking morons keep claiming

the people left out of popular mechanics and other mainstream media reports such as former presidents of air accident investigation boards..norad directors patriots question 9/11 etc in favor of the loose change guys theories or worse yet Rosie O'Donnell's conspiracy theories leaves little doubt according to Penn and teller we should push members of patriots question 9/11 down stairs if we see them

The bought and paid for publication in the Popular Mechanics
proof please.

was put together by the cousin of the Appointed Director of Homeland Security.
proof please.

proof please.

ehhhh.....

hey jackass. telling the truth isnt "propaganda".

its the truth. if you fucking moronic twoofers come up with any evidence of an "inside job" then let us know.

until then keep calling people that tell the truth "agents" so the general public can keep laughing at you.

No it isn't. Please post your links and sources and then I will come back with my indisputable information with indisputable links and sources.

No it isn't. Please post your links and sources and then I will come back with my indisputable information with indisputable links and sources.
no, you post proof that they are cousins

you made the claim of them being cousins, PROVE it, DIPSHIT

Last edited:
you will never hear mainstream media call it Dr. Robert M. Bowmans Head of Advanced Space Programs for DOD and Lt. Col for United States Air Force, wacky conspracy theories

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlGm9ZorT4Q&feature=related]YouTube - Dr. Robert Bowman: the impossibility of the official government story[/ame]

but ...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iz1JcmWi6w]YouTube - Rosie O'Donnell Still Pushing 911 Conspiracy Theories[/ame]

I certainly will....first I want people to see what a lying piece of shit you are that constantly spews bullshit and unable to back what you say...so kindly provide the proof of your claim they aren't

popular mechanics claims unprecedented access to 9/11 evidence while the former director of NIST was still complaining he has not received one piece of evidence regard to wtc 7 despite his repeated request

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLx5GATh_z0]YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 1[/ame]

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Last edited:
creativedreams and osama bin laden are cousins too.

i will post proof later. :cuckoo:

I certainly will....first I want people to see what a lying piece of shit you are that constantly spews bullshit and unable to back what you say...so kindly provide the proof of your claim they aren't
its not up to ME to prove your negative

popular mechanics claims unprecedented access to 9/11 evidence while the former director of NIST was still complaining he has not received one piece of evidence regard to wtc 7 despite his repeated request

YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 1

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
and Dr Q doesnt believe it was an inside job either, but you will continue to lie about that

You make the claim this is a LIE how did you come to this conclusion ?

lmao! Rosie O'Donnell...

no moron its....Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.....LMAO

ITS.. Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report..lmao...you mindless drone

Last edited:

You make the claim this is a LIE how did you come to this conclusion ?
i'm still waiting on the proof they are related
got any yet?

Forum List

Back