Where Is The Lefty Outrage at Obama for sending 17,000 new troops to Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think everyone knows that Obama has to clean up Bush's mess.

Can you say with a straight face that you are pleased with anything that Obama is doing at this time?
Please tell me some of the things he has done so far that you are actually pleased with.

Can you say with a straight face that you are pleased with anything that Obama is doing at this time?
Please tell me some of the things he has done so far that you are actually pleased with.

Just about everything...

Closing Gitmo, no more torture, the stimulus, the foreclosure bill, his cabinet, new respect for America around the world, his press conference where no one was called "stretch" or "glasses" or "blackie" and thoughtful answers were given to all the questions, etc...

And that's just off the top of my head.

Just about everything...

Closing Gitmo, no more torture, the stimulus, the foreclosure bill, his cabinet, new respect for America around the world, his press conference where no one was called "stretch" or "glasses" or "blackie" and thoughtful answers were given to all the questions, etc...

ROFLMNAO... Well it's 'off' that's for sure... so you're CLOSE!

Let's examine the facts:

Closing Gitmo - Gitmo isn't closed and isn't going to be any time soon...
no more torture - Actually President Hussein has not changed the US policy in coercive interrogation from that of the Bush Administration.
the stimulus - LOL... Stimulus... don't tell me that you ACTUALLY BOUGHT THAT?
the foreclosure bill - More spending and it won't save anyone's mortgage.
his cabinet - How many tax cheats are there now?
new respect for America around the world - ROFL... Oh GOD! Now THAT is precious...

Ya mean the US is ALREADY enjoying our new found RESPECT? REALLY? And on what SPECIFICALLY would this 'respect' be resting upon? The US is still in Iraq, we're still in Afghanistan, we're still operating Club Gitmo, warehousing terrorists who are still being 'tortured' where toriture is defined as 'making the subject uncomfortable for a few minutes...' We're still running strikes against terrorist in Pakistan, we're still listening in on the phone calls of Terrorists living in the US; we're still tracking US citizens with ties to terrorists, US citizens operating as illegal combatants still are detaiend without charge for extended periods without their charges being heard... or access to legal council... The US Presidency is even "More SECRETIVE" than it was on January 19th, 2009...

Where's this 'respect' coming fron Sis?

Last edited:
PubliusInfinitum said:
Chris said:

Just about everything...

Let's examine the facts:

no more torture - Actually President Hussein has not changed the US policy in coercive interrogation from that of the Bush Administration.
new respect for America around the world - ROFL... Oh GOD! Now THAT is precious...

Ya mean the US is ALREADY enjoying our new found RESPECT? REALLY? And on what SPECIFICALLY would this 'respect' be resting upon? The US is still in Iraq, we're still in Afghanistan, we're still operating Club Gitmo, warehousing terrorists who are still being 'tortured' where toriture is defined as 'making the subject uncomfortable for a few minutes...' We're still running strikes against terrorist in Pakistan, we're still listening in on the phone calls of Terrorists living in the US; we're still tracking US citizens with ties to terrorists, US citizens operating as illegal combatants still are detaiend without charge for extended periods without their charges being heard... or access to legal council... The US Presidency is even "More SECRETIVE" than it was on January 19th, 2009...

From your boyfriend

WOW! That was quick Chris... and I'd just like to say what a PERFECT (albeit typical) EXAMPLE of the intellectual limitations inherent in the hypocritical homo-denigration of the sychophantic cult-worship of the Lord of the Idiots: President Hussein...

Of course she can. She's one of the ones that actually believe that crap. She was MOST vocal anytime someone mentioned Clinton's name pointing out he was no longer President and what he did was irrelevant.

Looks like now that the shoe's on the other foot, the same standard doesn't apply.;)

Just about everything...

Stop deflecting every thread with your baseless rhetoric or you'll get your own special thread next to Sunni. Address the issue.

Let's examine the facts:

From your boyfriend

WOW! That was quick Chris... and I'd just like to say what a PERFECT (albeit typical) EXAMPLE of the intellectual limitations inherent in the hypocritical homo-denigration of the sychophantic cult-worship of the Lord of the Idiots: President Hussein...

Just responding to you silliness with silliness.

Well all I know is that I'm going to call my Democrat Congressman ( actually, I'll just get a staffer as my congressman is skiing in the Bavarian Alps on the taxpayer dime and hiding the fact that he's there from his constituents ) tomorrow and say..

What's the mission for these new troops?

What's the exit plan?

When will they be out of there?

What's the mission?

Come on man.. define the mission.

Can you tell us the exit plan?

Do you have an exit plan?

When will troops be out of there?

And so on..and so on..and so on...

I need to find an interview with a Code Pink supporter to study so I can figure out how to be a pathetic nag.

PubliusInfinitum said:
Chris said:
PubliusInfinitum said:

Just about everything...

Let's examine the facts:

From your boyfriend

From your boyfriend

No... You were trying to deflect the refutation and ya let a little bit if your true feelings for the lowly queer slip through in doing so...

Not to worry sis... I got it.

Last edited:
From your boyfriend

No... You were trying to deflect the refutation and ya let a little bit if your true feelings for the lowly queer slip through in doing so...

Not to worry sis... I got it.

Let's just hope you don't give it to anyone else.

Bush should have sent the troops into Afghanistan after Bin Laden instead of Iraq. Obama is correcting Bush's mistake.

Well all I know is that I'm going to call my Democrat Congressman ( actually, I'll just get a staffer as my congressman is skiing in the Bavarian Alps on the taxpayer dime and hiding the fact that he's there from his constituents ) tomorrow and say..

What's the mission for these new troops?

What's the exit plan?

When will they be out of there?

What's the mission?

Come on man.. define the mission.

Can you tell us the exit plan?

Do you have an exit plan?

When will troops be out of there?

And so on..and so on..and so on...

I need to find an interview with a Code Pink supporter to study so I can figure out how to be a pathetic nag.

i thought i heard they were being sent there to stablize the region for their election coming up?

Just about everything...

gitmo is still open and he has said he will impliment rendition.....bush pumped money into the economy and asked banks to stop forclosing which some did......yes the world loves us now.....especially afganistan where he just sent 17,000 boys .....

i will give you that he speaks better than bush but he has you headt to the rocks.....same as ligeia the bright-voiced one.....

i think it is too late to call this new warring focus in afghanistan as retribution for 911 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back