Rich Get Richer, Thanks To Stimulus

Obama Stimulus Saves Microsoft Billionaire Hundreds Of Millions

illionaire Paul Allen is a Microsoft cofounder, the owner of the NFL's Seattle Seahawks and the owner of the NBA's Portland Trailblazers.

And, thanks to the stimulus bill President Obama signed this week, he's also about to be as much as a billion dollars richer.

Here's how:....

Mr Obama is a liberal, of course he is going to protect his rich pals.
What else did you think?
Don't tell me you fell for his campaign rhetoric.

Continue the great work. Even though Democrats are in power, money talks. If you were rich and use government to advance your own self interest, would it be wise to invest into the Republicans at this stage? Hell no. You invest with the party in power. That's why politicians go to Washington. To further their pockets so their grandkids could have food on their plates. If corruption can strike businesses, they surely can strike any other realm. That's why the only way to change Washington is to take out the monopoly of power (Dems and Reps) and replace them with a party that represent "The American People."

ya but what are you going to do some people are stupid.....didn't they used todraw bush as a chimp?.....maybe it is a president thing....

After awhile, yes because the amount of stupid actions that Bush took. Obviously it isn't the same here.

And for this thread, of course some people are going to become rich/richer due to this plan. Just like all the rich became richer during the Reagan years when the tax rate dropped from 70% to 29%.

i guess you missed thew "white pride" avatar he used to have
no one bothered with it because its expected of someone like him
yet you gave him more notice than he deserved

I've never seen him before today. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
and why did you delete my first line, it changes the context of what i said?

Didn't notice, was a accident when I deleting it to get rid of my old quote. I'll fix it.

I highly dislike the forum's new process of quoting.

ya but what are you going to do some people are stupid.....didn't they used todraw bush as a chimp?.....maybe it is a president thing....

After awhile, yes because the amount of stupid actions that Bush took. Obviously it isn't the same here.

And for this thread, of course some people are going to become rich/richer due to this plan. Just like all the rich became richer during the Reagan years when the tax rate dropped from 70% to 29%.

and people became rich under clinton because of his tax cuts......every president makes stupid decissions....bush made no more than anyone else has.....but it is all a matter of perspective......and luck....

and people became rich under clinton because of his tax cuts......every president makes stupid decissions....bush made no more than anyone else has.....but it is all a matter of perspective......and luck....

Actually, Bush had more mistakes then any president since Carter; even more; and history will judge him as such.

Obama Stimulus Saves Microsoft Billionaire Hundreds Of Millions

illionaire Paul Allen is a Microsoft cofounder, the owner of the NFL's Seattle Seahawks and the owner of the NBA's Portland Trailblazers.

And, thanks to the stimulus bill President Obama signed this week, he's also about to be as much as a billion dollars richer.

Here's how:....

Someone I am close to knows Mr. Allen very well. The guy is a perverted piece of slime, I don't care what his politics are. So the very first line of this thread made my skin crawl when I read it.

Actually, Bush had more mistakes then any president since Carter; even more; and history will judge him as such.
it is too early to see how history will judge Bush

name five mistakes bush made and five clinton made......

Five Clinton Mistakes:

1.) Lying about Monica and causing the whole impeachment process because he thought with his small head and not his big one.

2.) The beginning of deregulation of Wall Street.

3.) His bombing of a Shifa factory which he thought was a weapons factory.

4.) Not doing what I consider enough about Osama Bin Laden.

5.) Don't ask, Don't tell/NAFTA

Bush Mistakes:

1.) Mismanagement of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

2.) Invading Iraq.

3.) Mismanagement of Katrina.

4.) Making NCLB and then cutting funding for it.

5.) Cutting counter-terrorism funding on 9/11 and then reducing the amount the FBI wanted after 9/11.

6.) Sarbanes-Oxley Act which cost American companies $1.2 trillion.

7.) Little to nothing done on both Alternative Energy and Global Warming.

8.) Rummy as Chief of Staff

9.) John Ashcroft and then later on Alberto Gonzales as Attorney General along with the whole lawyer scandal.

10.) Helping Wall Street become further deregulated under his watch.

11.) Doing nothing about Osama Bin Laden before 9/11 despite the intelligence being there.

12.) Trying to appoint Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

13.) Not implementing the Kyoto Protocol.

14.) Trying to stop the 9/11 Commission and later stopping the 9/11 Commission from doing their full job.

15.) Bailing out the banks Unregulated.

16.) Endorsing the Federal Marriage Amendment despite opposing Roe V Wade.

17.) Handling of the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

18.) Lying to the American Public about WMDs.

19.) Trying to outsource U.S. Port Security to Dubai.

20.) Threatening to veto and eventually pressuring Congress to stop the Matthew Shepard Act.

21.) Being the first President to not meet with the NAACP since guess who...Herbert Hoover.

22.) Destroying Clinton's surplus and turning it once again into a deficit.

And there are plenty more. Most of those were off the top of my head.

Five Clinton Mistakes:

1.) Lying about Monica and causing the whole impeachment process because he thought with his small head and not his big one.

2.) The beginning of deregulation of Wall Street.

3.) His bombing of a Shifa factory which he thought was a weapons factory.

4.) Not doing what I consider enough about Osama Bin Laden.

5.) Don't ask, Don't tell/NAFTA

Bush Mistakes:

1.) Mismanagement of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

2.) Invading Iraq.

3.) Mismanagement of Katrina.

4.) Making NCLB and then cutting funding for it.

5.) Cutting counter-terrorism funding on 9/11 and then reducing the amount the FBI wanted after 9/11.

6.) Sarbanes-Oxley Act which cost American companies $1.2 trillion.

7.) Little to nothing done on both Alternative Energy and Global Warming.

8.) Rummy as Chief of Staff

9.) John Ashcroft and then later on Alberto Gonzales as Attorney General along with the whole lawyer scandal.

10.) Helping Wall Street become further deregulated under his watch.

11.) Doing nothing about Osama Bin Laden before 9/11 despite the intelligence being there.

12.) Trying to appoint Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

13.) Not implementing the Kyoto Protocol.

14.) Trying to stop the 9/11 Commission and later stopping the 9/11 Commission from doing their full job.

15.) Bailing out the banks Unregulated.

16.) Endorsing the Federal Marriage Amendment despite opposing Roe V Wade.

17.) Handling of the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

18.) Lying to the American Public about WMDs.

19.) Trying to outsource U.S. Port Security to Dubai.

20.) Threatening to veto and eventually pressuring Congress to stop the Matthew Shepard Act.

21.) Being the first President to not meet with the NAACP since guess who...Herbert Hoover.

22.) Destroying Clinton's surplus and turning it once again into a deficit.

And there are plenty more. Most of those were off the top of my head.

very good......i bet you can come up with 22 for clinton if you just think hard......

i particulary like number 19....and how it relates to clinton.......i have one for you.....who did scooter libbey work for before bush.......

Forum List

Back