Where is that roll tide asshole?

I'm seeing Ohio State fans and Georgia fans talking trash that they would have been better choices than Notre Dame or Oklahome.

Maybe better than Notre Dame, but thats about it. Georgia played very well against Alabama when Tua was hurt worse than we knew. The injury happened on Bama's 4th offensive play. After that he was a shadow of himself. When Jalen Hurts came in the game turned quickly. With a healthy Tua, Bama would have beaten you worse than they did OU. OU managed to score 34 points against us. Georgia only managed 28.

And Ohio State?? The best win you had was against Michigan. And yes, you beat them soundly. Not as badly as Florida beat them. And Florida wasn't even the SEC Champion. So that "signature win" turned out to not look so good after Florida destroyed Michigan. And remember, Michigan lost to Notre Dame.

And OSU got beat like a redheaded stepchild by Purdue. Lost to Purdue? By 29 points? The fact that Purdue got beat 63-14 by auburn says all you need to know.

But I do agree that Notre Dame needs to join a conference, like everyone else.

I'm seeing Ohio State fans and Georgia fans talking trash that they would have been better choices than Notre Dame or Oklahome.

Maybe better than Notre Dame, but thats about it. Georgia played very well against Alabama when Tua was hurt worse than we knew. The injury happened on Bama's 4th offensive play. After that he was a shadow of himself. When Jalen Hurts came in the game turned quickly. With a healthy Tua, Bama would have beaten you worse than they did OU. OU managed to score 34 points against us. Georgia only managed 28.

And Ohio State?? The best win you had was against Michigan. And yes, you beat them soundly. Not as badly as Florida beat them. And Florida wasn't even the SEC Champion. So that "signature win" turned out to not look so good after Florida destroyed Michigan. And remember, Michigan lost to Notre Dame.

And OSU got beat like a redheaded stepchild by Purdue. Lost to Purdue? By 29 points? The fact that Purdue got beat 63-14 by auburn says all you need to know.

But I do agree that Notre Dame needs to join a conference, like everyone else.
After the Bowl Game I would have like them to play GA it would have been a much more entertaining game. Blood would have been given.

And for the BIG10 fans, you might remember, no team in your conference has scored a single point in the playoffs since Ohio State won it for 2014 season.

In the 2015 season, Michigan State got rolled 38-0.
In the 2016 season, Ohio State got shut-out 31-0 by the same team that just beat Notre Dame.
In the 2017 and 2018 season they couldn't get a team in the playoffs at all.

And the two shut-outs were pitched by the two teams that will face each other, for the 3rd time, for the Championship.

I'm also seeing a lot of shade thrown at Kyler Murray. I disagree with that. This kid carried his team on his shoulders and put up 34 points against Alabama. That is more than any team scored against Alabama the entire season, including the SEC Championship against Georgia. In fact, the combined points put up by LSU, MS State, auburn, and Missouri do not equal what Kyler Murray did last night. And he did that against overwhelming odds.

And he never quit. That gets my respect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back