Where is Spillmind and Psychoblues?

jimnyc said:
Have these 2 offed themselves or moved to some remote region of the world? :)

They will crawl out of their caves eventually. they are probably on some couch somewhere talking to a doctor.

I'm sure after the elections they're both on drooling on a very expensive sofa listening to a shrink evaluate their self esteem issues.

Oh yeah, and the Right Wing Conspiracy dispatched a couple more Black Helicopters (you know, the silent ones) to keep an eye on their activities. :tinfoil:

jimnyc said:
Have these 2 offed themselves or moved to some remote region of the world? :)

I'm sure that they're around. Most likely they find it impossible to type while curled up in the fetal position sucking their thumbs.

spillmind said:
yeah, i've been ready to kill myself ever since. :bs1:

nice to see i have a fan club. um, i guess.

Just odd that so many liberals seemed to have disappeared after the election. Haven't heard from you or psycho in quite some time. Wanted to make sure you were still with us.

Am I a fan? Sure, why not, I need my daily bits of comedy. :laugh:

Well Spilly although silly and foolish has most times never run from his fights here, uhhh Psycho......did I not predict this or outright tell him in some long lost thread? He is a no good, yellowbellied, spineless coward....always has been. He will not come back I think to take his beating like a man, its a character trait he does not possess.

He is a no good, yellowbellied, spineless coward....always has been. He will not come back I think to take his beating like a man, its a character trait he does not possess.

And those are his good points, can you dig ??? :laugh:

Dems keep on truckin. Well looks like they got a flat !

I don't think they have quite gotten over their PESD (Post Election Selection Depression). Maybe after weeks of counciling they can return to their lives, but they may not return here it may be just too difficult to be constantly reminded that the POTUS is not the one they thought it would be.

Some day, we may see them on the street attempting to sheild their eyes from the news of the day as once again another Conservative candidate stands up to take the oath of office.

:smoke:

** Sorry spillmind, I see you have been at least reading posts if not posting anything yourself. **

Forum List

Back