Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D

Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

You guys still haven't forgiven her for putting an end to Limbaugh, have you?

End to Limbaugh? Limbaugh is on the radio 3 hours a day everyday nationwide. Fluke is a 1 percenter living in Beverley Hills on the losing side of a congressional election. She was a tool that got used and tossed aside and will forever be known as the $150,000 Georgetown Law student demanding from the US taxpayer to fund her sex life.

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D

Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

You guys still haven't forgiven her for putting an end to Limbaugh, have you?

End to Limbaugh? Limbaugh is on the radio 3 hours a day everyday nationwide. Fluke is a 1 percenter living in Beverley Hills on the losing side of a congressional election. She was a tool that got used and tossed aside and will forever be known as the $150,000 Georgetown Law student demanding from the US taxpayer to fund her sex life.
End of Limbaugh??

Yeah, Limbaugh is gone, like Chic-fil-a and the Duck Guys.

Fluke, she tipped the tide to Obama via the Rush Rant.

The whole Fluke thing was political theatre and agitation and propaganda at its finest.

Sorry, guy, Limbaughs ratings are beneath Spanish Stations, NPR and Oldies stations right now.

More importantly, businesses have strict guidelines NOT to put their commercials on his show. No one wants their products associated with him.

End of Limbaugh??

The whole Fluke thing was political theatre and agitation and propaganda at its finest.

Guy, you guys didn't lose because of Fluke.

You lost because you nominated a Weird Mormon Robot that couldn't contain its contempt for people who work for a living.

End of Limbaugh??

You lost because you nominated a Weird Mormon Robot that couldn't contain its contempt for people who work for a living.
I didn't say Romney lost because of Fluke.

I said he lost because Limbaugh disgusted millions, who just stayed home in disgust.

And stick the "you guys" up your ass while you fuck yourself.

You will feel much better.

I didn't say Romney lost because of Fluke.

I said he lost because Limbaugh disgusted millions, who just stayed home in disgust.

And stick the "you guys" up your ass while you fuck yourself.

You will feel much better.

Guy, that's not an accurate statement. Romney got more votes than McCain did. If anyone was disgusted and "stayed home", it was Obama Supporters in states that weren't seriously contested.

Obama was probably beatable, but you guys ran a Weird Mormon Robot that most of you really didn't want.

End of Limbaugh??

Republican's didn't nominate the republican candidate. That was liberals picking the liberal on the republican ticket as a prank.

Thank obama care for 10,000 a year insurance. Also over the counter birth control means you don't have to pay the $7000 dollar deductible in obama care to see a doctor to get a prescription for the pills.

No, actually, $10,000 for a family was the typical cost of what most employers are covering. The thing is, most of us never see more than $1000 of that because that's our co-pay.

Again, you guys had no problem with ObamaCare when it was called "RomneyCare".

Then the black guy did it.
I didn't support Romney care.

Sandra-Fluke-Lost.jpg
That's fucking awesome lol

I wonder how much you're going to whine when Hillary demolishes the "clown" car in 2016......maybe all Republican/conservatives can move to Russia and help their idol Putin try and put his country together again.........:D

You figure she'll get drunk and crash it into a light pole?

Oh wait, she already did..

Hillary Claims Corporations and Businesses Don t Create Jobs

The hag won't even be the nominee of the hive. You better start drooling over Warren.

[

Now you dun it -- he'll have to find yet another one so he can get the for-the-moment last word.

It just occurred to me that he seems to think whoever posts last "wins". In spite of what already went down in the thread.

Wacko.

{Edit: QED. Came in while posting. It's like clockwork.
Sometimes it's boring being right all the time.... }

If you scream really loud and use big fonts, he'll stop picking on you Huffer.

I promise

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

You should put everybody but me on Ignore. Cleans it right up, eliminates the bullshit and it all starts to make sense.

Or she could just never navigate away from DailyKOS and get the same effect...

As for Pennyante, he makes me thankful for what AdBlock Plus right click does with every post. I bet he actually thinks those Googly Images are showing up. :rofl:

Psst, sploogy? You realize that only blocks them on your machine, right? Kind of like closing your eyes real tight doesn't really make everyone go away...

You should put everybody but me on Ignore. Cleans it right up, eliminates the bullshit and it all starts to make sense.

Or she could just never navigate away from DailyKOS and get the same effect...

As for Pennyante, he makes me thankful for what AdBlock Plus right click does with every post. I bet he actually thinks those Googly Images are showing up. :rofl:

Psst, sploogy? You realize that only blocks them on your machine, right? Kind of like closing your eyes real tight doesn't really make everyone go away...

But of course, Pothead. All I need to manage is my own screen -- not everybody else's like you fascioid locksteppers fantasize about. Trust me, my way is a lot less work.

Desperation strikes deep..
Into your posts it will creep....
It starts when you always get schooled...
You wrack your mind, get nothing and no-body is fooled, I think it's time to

Stop, hey what's that game?
Pothead's posts grow ever more la-ame...
note.gif

Desperation strikes deep..
Into your posts it will creep....
It starts when you always get schooled...
You wrack your mind, get nothing and no-body is fooled, I think it's time to

Stop, hey what's that game?
Pothead's posts grow ever more la-ame...
note.gif

What a pathetic attempt to laugh off your very public meltdown, Huffer. :thup;

Forum List

Back