Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

I have a date with her tonight, gonna wear sweat pants for easy access.

Hope she still has the paper bag with the chin strap.

:eusa_clap: Finally -- a woman (alleged) climbs aboard the Misogynist Crazy Train.
Good to know there's enough testosterone-flavored Kool Aid to go around. :thup:

I can understand you being sensitive to ugly jokes....

....rumor has it you're so ugly even the tide wouldn't take you out.

rimshot.gif

I told Demo-boy yesterday, I'm married to Truth. That's why I spurn the likes of you; you're "not my type".

Actually she never even brought up sex at all. But thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Lush Rimjob Fantasy Football game at home. Seconds of fun for the whole family. Especially the women.

Next I suppose you're going to say you want the taxpayer to buy old farts boner pills because it makes them happy. And who's Lush Rimjob? Sounds like the floor show at the last DNC convention.

Don't need to say any more; the poster pulled a boner. Proffered a myth that has no basis in reality at all. I pointed that out and challenged him to show it. He can't, since it doesn't exist.

Which I already knew, having shot all this shit down two years ago before I even got to this site.

It's where you end up when you don't do your homework. :dig:
Your desperation would be embarrassing if it wasn't so damn funny. :rofl:

I'm not the one in desperation, Demo-boy

Where's the evidence?

:eusa_whistle:

impatient.gif

Exactly. Nonexistent. As it has been throughout this thread and since the Limblobian meltdown.
See what I mean? :lol:

Exactly. No evidence at all. Two hundred plus posts and not a shred. Just innuendo and out the other about "slut", "whore", "sitting on dicks" and this just in, a "bag with a chin strap". All personal slander, no facts.

It's kind of a rhetorical GPS. Tells you exactly where you are. Unfortunately it doesn't really give you a way out.

:dig:

Next I suppose you're going to say you want the taxpayer to buy old farts boner pills because it makes them happy. And who's Lush Rimjob? Sounds like the floor show at the last DNC convention.

Don't need to say any more; the poster pulled a boner. Proffered a myth that has no basis in reality at all. I pointed that out and challenged him to show it. He can't, since it doesn't exist.

Which I already knew, having shot all this shit down two years ago before I even got to this site.

Where's the evidence?

impatient.gif

Exactly. Nonexistent. As it has been throughout this thread and since the Limblobian meltdown.

Exactly. No evidence at all. Two hundred plus posts and not a shred. Just innuendo and out the other about "slut", "whore", "sitting on dicks" and this just in, a "bag with a chin strap". All personal slander, no facts.

It's kind of a rhetorical GPS. Tells you exactly where you are. Unfortunately it doesn't really give you a way out.

They came up with a new paint named after her....whore red. It's not very bright, but it's cheap and spreads easily.

Where's the evidence?

impatient.gif

That "digging" icon should be your signature.

Where's the evidence?

impatient.gif

They came up with a new paint named after her....whore red. It's not very bright, but it's cheap and spreads easily.

rimshot.gif
How 'bout that, ladies and germs? She's here all weak. Don't forget your waitress.

Where's the evidence?

impatient.gif

Apparently you already have it.

Where's the evidence?

impatient.gif

rimshot.gif
How 'bout that, ladies and germs? She's here all weak. Don't forget your waitress.

I'm not saying she's a slut...but every time she eats a hot dog she puts her hand behind her head.

(Keep them drum rolls comin'!)

Where's the evidence?

impatient.gif

Apparently you already have it.
Keep digging, Mr. (or Ms.) Grassy Knoll. :lol:

Republican's didn't nominate the republican candidate. That was liberals picking the liberal on the republican ticket as a prank.

Really, guy? How did they do that? Did a bunch of liberals show up for your primaries? Really? Is that the story you are going with.

No, you see, what you dumbshits don't realize is that you Teabaggers and Bible Thumpers don't run the GOP. Rich plutocrats on Wall Street do. And they TELL you who the nominee is going to be. YOu all rejected the Mormon in 2008, but they made damned sure you took him this time, whether you wanted him or not.

Given it destroyed Rush's career, it was probably "whorrific" for him, too.

He had to console himself with an extra helping of Dominican Rent-boys.

Destroyed his career? Are you really that stupid? why yes, yes I think you are.

Republican's didn't nominate the republican candidate. That was liberals picking the liberal on the republican ticket as a prank.

Really, guy? How did they do that? Did a bunch of liberals show up for your primaries? Really? Is that the story you are going with.

No, you see, what you dumbshits don't realize is that you Teabaggers and Bible Thumpers don't run the GOP. Rich plutocrats on Wall Street do. And they TELL you who the nominee is going to be. YOu all rejected the Mormon in 2008, but they made damned sure you took him this time, whether you wanted him or not.

Oh my the irony impaired far left programmed drones are at again..

Forum List

Back