Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

Reproductive justice ROFL

We're all suffering because of a lack of contraception coverage.. ROFL What a slut. Then she calls her friend a slut. "women like her have to go [have sex] without contraception..."

So you get to inject words that were never in there huh?

How much you pay for that?

Yes, I get to inject words to finish out her sentence by using brackets. What did you think they were gonna use contraception for? Duh!!!

a45ff9e88a88085d803b87ffe69e2e1502280049497c26536d80197791803280.jpg

She's laying low,gathering strength,getting ready to once again fight the forces of evil.
Looking for another cause to whine and bitch about.

Really? I've maybe listened to his 5 times in the last 20years.

Yes, I'm always amazed how many right wingers "never listen to Rush" and then parrot his talking points verbatim like they had an original thought.

What?
I listen to him as often as I can.
Nothing better then El Rushbo behind the golden microphone broadcasting from the southern command
in the EIB studio,

Well let's check in once again on the latest update for this thread and see where we are on this vital topic -- a compendium of the bases of reasoning employed by our highly steamed panel of experts. Volume 3:
Sitting on a dick.

I believe she died of syphillis......:(

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!

And she wants other people to pay that $3,000, she said.
Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?

Romney didn't lose votes because of some slut.

She's whoring around somewhere, beggin' for money... it's what Leftists do.

Fucking or sucking her way to the top of the democratic party?

Out begging for free dildos somewhere no doubt... Its a womans human right !

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D
Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.

Well put. Now they're trying to distance themselves from the slut.

Sucking dick in an ABS.

What's sad is she spends $3,000 a year on rubbers, and still can't get anyone to fuck her.... :eusa_whistle:

(WTG Pothead, you made it!)

Sandra Fluk is demanding people stay out of her bedroom and uterus, then demanding people to pay for her birth control. Typical selfish hypocritical leftist beast.

What da hell's an "ABS"? :dunno:
Absolute slut?
Right? As if there's another kind ... .
There may be, but Fluke is absolute by any standard.

Yet, she defined herself as a slut.

Women like Sandra Fluk are sluts. Ignorant nasty trash leftist sluts.

Sandra Fluk is a lying leftist selfish slut.

Rush never called the slut a slut and certainly not other women. Liberals pushed that lie.
(before he got schooled with video)

The dumbass bitch went before congress bragging a out fucking so much she couldn't afford rubbers or the pill.
That makes her one of two things.
A liar
A self admitted whore
(actually since she said nothing of the kind it makes the poster one of two things -- if not both)

She only wanted to be paid for services rendered......

A woman who says that she literally 'cannot afford enough contraceptives to cover her sexual needs... there's no reality, wherein that is not a down the middle S L U T ... in every possible sense of the word.

You seem awfully pissed off over people calling a slut a slut.

She was a tool that got used and tossed aside and will forever be known as the $150,000 Georgetown Law student demanding from the US taxpayer to fund her sex life.

You mean Sandy didn't die of syphilis?
Who knew...? :dunno:

No one cares how much sex the Flukester is having, they just want her to pay for it instead of demanding the taxpayers subsidize her sex life.

Precisely... the world needs whores too. What difference does it make to anyone else that Fluke, as a relativists, chooses to devalue herself, her gender and her body?

I have a date with her tonight, gonna wear sweat pants for easy access.
Better wear a condom too or you're sure to catch something nasty.

Hope she still has the paper bag with the chin strap.
They came up with a new paint named after her....whore red. It's not very bright, but it's cheap and spreads easily.
rimshot.gif
I'm not saying she's a slut...but every time she eats a hot dog she puts her hand behind her head.
She likes tilt steering wheels - more head room.

Not to be outdone:
She'll tell you herself, but her mouths full

Remember that bouncy thing that used to be called a 'jumpoline' until she got on it.

There is no war on women. There is, however, a concerted effort to expose and destroy the false narrative and lies by leftist political operatives like Sandra (slut) Fluk.

We all know she's a slut & with that I'll leave you to rant on in your little protected bubble.
(/runs away)

Illustrative, if predictable. "Slut" this, "whore" that, "sitting on a dick" the other. All personal -- no issues. Don't debate; demonize and destroy. Slander over substance --- says a lot.

But let's all remember (clicks heels together three times) --
"there's no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women..."

:dig:

There is no war on women.....how dare you suggest that this......courtesan.....represents women.

She's like the first slice of bread in the bag....everyone touches it, but no one really wants it.

There is no war on women.....how dare you suggest that this......courtesan.....represents women.

She's like the first slice of bread in the bag....everyone touches it, but no one really wants it.

Actually she's married.

Now, here's the thing, you guys have this fantasy about her being promiscuous because she uses birth control? 96% of women in her age group practice some kind of birth control.

JoeBlowMe will you settle for DUMB TWAT?

No. You said Democrats called Palin a slut, despite the fact she's been married for decades. I asked you to point out where someone called her that. Not when someone called her dumb. We know she's dumb.

I would think TWAT was far worse than a slut, which you continually show that YOU are!

No. You said Democrats called Palin a slut, despite the fact she's been married for decades. I asked you to point out where someone called her that. Not when someone called her dumb. We know she's dumb.

I would think TWAT was far worse than a slut, which you continually show that YOU are!

Why would you think calling her something that she and half the population have is a bigger insult than calling her a slut?

Why would you think calling her something that she and half the population have is a bigger insult than calling her a slut?

Why not ask some women?

Is she a slut or a twat? Is that what the debate is boiling down to? :D

I don't really know her, and cannot speak to her personal sexual habits. I don't really have a problem with having birth control pills being something that is covered under your insurance plan, and taking birth control pills certainly doesn't make a person a slut. MANY married women and those in LTR take birth control pills too. Also, some women are prescribed birth control pills because of painful and irregular menstruation because they tend to make your cycles much more regular.

Forum List

Back