Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.
According to huffpo, she is an attorney. I cannot think of any law firm save for some left wing advocacy firm, that would hire her.
I wouldn't...She comes with too many distractions.
To be frank, even if she were a far right conservative, I'd decline to hire her. Who needs the distractions her former public issues would create.

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

Can't make this stuff up.

IronyMeter1.gif

Not sure what your pissing all over yourself about.

I didn't write the article on Obama being foulmouthed....I just posted it.

Suck on it.

You're responsible for what you post, ding dong.
So are you....And you'll be called on every post you make. and if need be harassed and ridiculed. Because you're a liberal who's posts have shown a remarkably limited intellectual capacity as well as a propensity to spout off with emotional rants..

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

So are you....And you'll be called on every post you make. and if need be harassed and ridiculed. Because you're a liberal who's posts have shown a remarkably limited intellectual capacity as well as a propensity to spout off with emotional rants..

Your buddy "listening" wrote this back in 2012:

So let's bet....

Romney wins...you leave the board.

Obama wins....I leave.

A deal ?

It s looking like Obama may go down BIG Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously Obama won.
Obviously Listening didn't leave.

Would you care to comment on what type of person he is?

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

So let's bet....

Obama wins....I leave.

A deal ?

It s looking like Obama may go down BIG Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously Obama won.

Oooh! Oooh! I know!
wv8yll.jpg

a SLUT???

Sandra sealed her own fate by telling the world she is a slut. Doesn't matter what Rush said, doesn't matter what any of us say. She said it herself when she announced the cost of her birth control. She has been relegated to insignificance by her own words. She'll never be taken seriously and will always be a reference to dirty jokes and she has no one to blame but herself.
According to huffpo, she is an attorney. I cannot think of any law firm save for some left wing advocacy firm, that would hire her.
To be frank, even if she were a far right conservative, I'd decline to hire her. Who needs the distractions her former public issues would create.

By that logic you must have looooved the Inquisition, where mere accusal was tantamount to conviction.

IronyMeter1.gif
Wow.....Obfuscation extraordinare...

Obfuscation of what? Do you have any clue what "obfuscation" means? It's not a type of electric fan that waves back and forth.

Hey if you don't see the irony then you don't see it. More laughs for the rest of us. Whatever.
If everyone was intelligent enough to get jokes there wouldn't be stupid people.

Last edited:

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

Sailed right over your head, did it? Color me surprised.

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Please...The fact that you are unwilling to stay on point indicates how frustrated you are that your side's "war on women" cause failed miserably.
Because it just wasn't true.

I've never been on a "side" that had a war on women in my life.
But I did make a handy list here of those that are. Wanna be on it?

Well let's check in on the Cliff's notes for this thread and see what the consensus is on the subject of the OP:

Sitting on a dick.

I believe she died of syphillis......:(

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!
And she wants other people to pay that $3,000, she said.

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?
In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.
Romney didn't lose votes because of some slut.

She's whoring around somewhere, beggin' for money... it's what Leftists do.

Fucking or sucking her way to the top of the democratic party?

Out begging for free dildos somewhere no doubt... Its a womans human right !

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D

Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

Well put. Now they're trying to distance themselves from the slut.

Sucking dick in an ABS.

Illustrative, if predictable.

But let's all remember (clicks heels together three times) --
"there's no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women..."
:eusa_clap:
No...asshole...it's called satire.....

Couple of posts back you didn't get irony -- now you're claiming satire?

You have any clue what satire means? It's not what you get when you drive over a nail.

She's a slut, she made it public herself, and she will always be known as a slut the same way Monica Lewinski will always be known for giving blow jobs to Clinton.

Thanks Demographics-boy. You made the list! :eusa_dance:

Just for clarification it was Lush Rimjob who came up with the whole "slut" story based on nothing, and had to pay a heavy price including a walletfelt apology. I understand your type has a disability separating fact from fiction.

But your post stands verbatim. Be proud. :salute:
Tough shit......Fluke put herself out there. She decided to climb into the fishbowl...She opened herself up to ridicule not because of her admitted sexual habits, but because she wanted others to pay for her "active lifestyle"...

Really.

What "admitted sexual habits" would these be then?
Quote? Link?
I put the transcript up in this thread (and it's easy to search). Wanna show me where she talks about "sexual habits"?

I put it up for Pissyante poster-boy and challenged him to do the same thing.
Whereupon he courageously ran away.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

Please...The fact that you are unwilling to stay on point indicates how frustrated you are that your side's "war on women" cause failed miserably.

You're a lib,.....That puts you on the side that maintained this idea of a war on women.

Well let's check in on the Cliff's notes for this thread and see what the consensus is on the subject of the OP:

Sitting on a dick.

I believe she died of syphillis......:(

In her case, and the case of those who staged this Fluke thing, the name is Political Genius.
Romney didn't lose votes because of some slut.

She's whoring around somewhere, beggin' for money... it's what Leftists do.

Fucking or sucking her way to the top of the democratic party?

Out begging for free dildos somewhere no doubt... Its a womans human right !

Sandy Fluke is the Democrat equivalent of a used condom. The Dems used her...shot their wad....and threw her away. :D

Let that be a lesson to women everywhere.

Well put. Now they're trying to distance themselves from the slut.

Sucking dick in an ABS.

Illustrative, if predictable.

But let's all remember (clicks heels together three times) --
"there's no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women.. no war on women..."
:eusa_clap:
No...asshole...it's called satire.....

Couple of posts back you didn't get irony -- now you're claiming satire?

You have any clue what satire means? It's not what you get when you drive over a nail.
HA....You're so pissed off about losing this war on women cause, you could chew up and spit nails

Just for clarification it was Lush Rimjob who came up with the whole "slut" story based on nothing, and had to pay a heavy price including a walletfelt apology. I understand your type has a disability separating fact from fiction.

Tough shit......Fluke put herself out there. She decided to climb into the fishbowl...She opened herself up to ridicule not because of her admitted sexual habits, but because she wanted others to pay for her "active lifestyle"...

Really.

Quote? Link?
I put the transcript up in this thread (and it's easy to search). Wanna show me where she talks about "sexual habits"?

She admitted to having "lots of sex"...
Sandra Fluke I Was Having Sex When President Obama Called Me The DAILY RASH
Redirect Notice

Really.

Quote? Link?

No matter. Fluke is one of these very confused liberals who thinks she can everything both ways.
She wants the taxpayers to cover her for her choices yet orders government to stay clear when she makes a choice.
Anyway.....She got her ass beat in her election bid.
That was cool.

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

So let's bet....

Obama wins....I leave.

A deal ?

Obviously Obama won.

Then post to listening.
Or are you just trolling. Like the little douchebag kid that runs down the street ringing doorbells....Annoying little bastard

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

So let's bet....

Obama wins....I leave.

A deal ?

Obviously Obama won.

To answer your question.....no I would not comment. That is between you and he.
And I see this thread did it's job. Drew you out from under your rock.

By that logic you must have looooved the Inquisition, where mere accusal was tantamount to conviction.
What accusation? She spoke about her "problem" on the floor of the US House of Reps.....Now who in their right mind would want to bring into their employ a person with that amount of personal baggage?
Inquisition......Christ.....Gee can you be a bit more melodramatic?

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

So let's bet....

Obama wins....I leave.

A deal ?

Obviously Obama won.

Then post to listening.
Or are you just trolling. Like the little douchebag kid that runs down the street ringing doorbells....Annoying little bastard

Nothing more laughable

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

So let's bet....

Obama wins....I leave.

A deal ?

Obviously Obama won.

To answer your question.....no I would not comment. That is between you and he.

You don't want to comment on a dickless loser that can't keep his word? Maybe because you're a dickless loser too?

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

You're a lib,.....That puts you on the side that maintained this idea of a war on women.

The war on women I see is what I already documented in this thread. You cannot deny that's what's going on. Continuous diarrhea of personal attack based on not just myths but sex myths. I rest my case.

Really.

Quote? Link?

She admitted to having "lots of sex"...
Sandra Fluke I Was Having Sex When President Obama Called Me The DAILY RASH
Redirect Notice

You frickin' pathetic idiot -- that's a satire site. Speaking of stuff you don't get, being a moron.

Look at some of their headlines...
Eric Holder Vows to Shave Mustache if Ferguson Cop Isn’t Indicted
Obama Stops to Sign Autographs at Grisly Los Angeles Crime Scene
Al Qaeda Jihad Magazine Publishes Its First Swimsuit Issue

What a maroon.

So --- couldn't find fuck-all in the transcript huh? What'd I tell ya. Duh.

Forum List

Back