Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Michigan- 22 yrs
Portland, Or - 11 yrs
Arizona - Tucson and Phoenix- 6 yrs
Las Vegas - 5 yrs and current

Best weather - Vegas
Best people - Oregon.

Born and raised in Indiana. Stayed in Indiana while my children were in school. Before and after raising my kids I have lived from San Diego to Media PA and all over the south, been good and I enjoyed them all. If I made a million a year I would move back to SD. Love that place but you have to be rich to live there.

Virginia all my life, same town in fact, just moved around it a few times.....Of course I've been to a lot of other places across the country and overseas but nothing comes up to the Shenandoah Valley in my eyes.

The worst place I was ever in was Texas.....Blah, there is absolutely nothing of redeeming value there.

Missouri, California (x2), Florida, Delaware(x2), Pennsylvania, Texas(x2), South Dakota, Arkansas, Oregon, Japan (x2), South Korea, Turkey, Afshittystan (wouldn't call it living), Greenland.

Mi, I did San Diego when I graduated, and I was in the NG so I did a stint in Ft Jackson SC, basic and ait, and another one in Cummings Ga with my first husband.

27633.jpg

Missouri, California (x2), Florida, Delaware(x2), Pennsylvania, Texas(x2), South Dakota, Arkansas, Oregon, Japan (x2), South Korea, Turkey, Afshittystan (wouldn't call it living), Greenland.

Wow you moved a lot, were you in the service.

When I was growing up it was in Green Bay, WI and Lake in the hill, Chicago,
and Upper Mi.

We England born and raised.

18 years In Connecticut
2 years (college) in Rhode Island
4 years in Connecticut
23 years, and counting in Massachusetts

The weather and the people are crap everywhere in this part of the country.

@Anathema
The NE weather is rough
Why not FL
I was born and raised here. Parts of my family go back literally 400 years in this area. Much of my family is still here.

I enjoy visiting Florida but not sure if live there. Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, the Carolinas and Georgia might be options but my wife isn’t really interested in moving either.

Forum List

Back