Where Hatred Trumps Bread

Well, jackass, since Jews were known as Palestinans during the British Mandate, that would make Gaza Palestinian/Jewish land.

Fuckwad.

I thought you said they left.

I thought you said Palestinians lived in Gaza, jackass. Since Jews are Palestinains, they still live in Gaza.

History of Gaza starts after about 10 min.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9zTDAjmiI]‪41 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem...divx‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I thought you said they left.

I thought you said Palestinians lived in Gaza, jackass. Since Jews are Palestinains, they still live in Gaza.

Bitch, the history of Gaza started thousands of years ago, where Jews settled ca 1200 BCE and have resided continuously, verified by the archaeological record. The Jews conquered the Philistines lin Gaza 3000 years ago.

You have any archaeological verification of your Palestinain excrement in Gaza 3000 years ago, bitch?

No, I didn't think so, you fucking mental case

Bitch, the history of Gaza started thousands of years ago, where Jews settled ca 1200 BCE and have resided continuously, verified by the archaeological record. The Jews conquered the Philistines lin Gaza 3000 years ago.

You have any archaeological verification of your Palestinain excrement in Gaza 3000 years ago, bitch?

No, I didn't think so, you fucking mental case
And even the Philistines were a Greek Sea people. Tho at least they pre-date The Arab/Muslim conquest by 2000 years.
-
-

How is Israel occupying Gaza when Israel vacated Gaza 5 years ago, jackass?

Does that mean that Gaza is sovereign Palestinian territory?
Of course not.
There is NO country so there is no "sovereign' territory.
Because Israel vacated it doesn't means it's a sovereign or a country.
-
-

Let's see.
It has a permanent population.
An elected government.
A constitution.
Land within defined borders.
Interaction with other countries.
The Palestinians say that Palestine is their country and they, not foreigners, have the right to make that determination.

Yet you say there is no country.

OK?

Does that mean that Gaza is sovereign Palestinian territory?
Of course not.
-
-

Let's see.
An elected government.
A constitution.
The Palestinians say that Palestine is their country and they, not foreigners, have the right to make that determination.

OK?
So YOU'RE saying there is No 'Palestine' as an entity or even potential entity, just Hamastan/Gaza as Separate from even would-be 'Palestine.

PJ Tinhead- his own UN! Recognizing/splitting-off 'Gaza' as a SOVEREIGN' country!

-
-

Last edited:
Of course not.
-
-

Let's see.
An elected government.
A constitution.

OK?
So YOU'RE saying there is No 'Palestine' as an entity or even potential entity, just Hamastan/Gaza as Separate from even would-be 'Palestine.

PJ Tinhead- his own UN! Recognizing/splitting-off 'Gaza' as a SOVEREIGN' country!

-
-

The people, the government, the constitution, the borders, etc. are common to all of Palestine.

It has a permanent population. An elected government. A constitution. Land within defined borders. Interaction with other countries.
The Palestinians say that Palestine is their country and they, not foreigners, have the right to make that determination. Yet you say there is no country.
Indeed, it doesn't exist, but palistanians can dream one up, of course.

Let's see.
An elected government.
A constitution.

OK?

-
-

The people, the government, the constitution, the borders, etc. are common to all of Palestine.
What 'People'?
Gazans are distinct from 'Palestinians?
No one ever elected Hamas outside Tiny Gaza.

The Hamas Charter?

Gaza is unoccupied with full borders. There would be Peace in Gaza if 'the govt' just stopped fighting.
-

-
-

What 'People'?
Gazans are distinct from 'Palestinians?
No one ever elected Hamas outside Tiny Gaza.

The Hamas Charter?

Gaza is unoccupied with full borders. There would be Peace in Gaza if 'the govt' just stopped fighting.
-

No. I said that they are common.

If you knew anything about Palestine you would know that Hamas won the nation wide elections. There were no elections exclusively for Gaza.

The first border north of Gaza is Lebanon. East it is Jordan.

My grandparents were from England, Germany, and Scotland.

Does that mean I am not an American?

Exactly.
You are just as much an American as American Indians.
Israelis, even 1940 ones, are just as much entitled as those there 1000 years earlier.
Of course, Israelis, unlike Arabs, called THEMSELVES 'Palestinian' until the Establishment of Israel in 1948.
-
-

Exactly.
Israelis, even 1940 ones, are just as much entitled as those there 1000 years earlier.
Of course, Israelis, unlike Arabs, called THEMSELVES 'Palestinian' until the Establishment of Israel in 1948.
-
-

It would depend on the intent. Those who went to Palestine with the intent to be Palestinians could be considered Palestinians. Those who went with the intent to be something else would be invaders.

Those who went to Palestine with the intent to be Palestinians could be considered Palestinians. Those who went with the intent to be something else would be invaders.
Major arab immigrants, whose motivation, fueled by spectacular results of the jewish development, has been laying hands on what was not theirs, fall into the second category, of course. A similar phenomenon, of course, can be observed taking place in western Europe.

Exactly.
-
-

It would depend on the intent. Those who went to Palestine with the intent to be Palestinians could be considered Palestinians. Those who went with the intent to be something else would be invaders.
And ergo, Those Jes/Zionists who went there to settle permanently are/WERE first 'palestinians', then Israelis.
-
-

Exactly.
-
-

And ergo, Those Jes/Zionists who went there to settle permanently are/WERE first 'palestinians', then Israelis.
-
-

They went to Palestine to be Palestinians?

And the only ones to become the ones, of course! Arab major immigrants preferred to be referred to as "just arabs", "palestine" for them was a "foreign invention" then, until they learned to bilk the international community politically and financially on it, of course.

-
-

YES, and they called themselves such.
Unlike most local and immigrant arabs.
-
-

Those who went to Palestine with the intent to be Palestinians could be considered Palestinians. Those who went with the intent to be something else would be invaders.
Major arab immigrants, whose motivation, fueled by spectacular results of the jewish development, has been laying hands on what was not theirs, fall into the second category, of course. A similar phenomenon, of course, can be observed taking place in western Europe.
Arab population Quintupled in areas of Zionist settlement and merely doubled in other areas.
Some try and call this 'natural' growth.
-
-

Forum List

Back