Where does your racism come from ?

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?
I'm a equal opportunity racist,....I hate sell out black people, conservative whites and ignorant immigrants who worship whites...next inquiring question?

Sister you ain't no racist. You are justifiably angry at the way you have been treated by whites.

Were you mistreated at the all black school you attended?

Even the teacher harassed me for being different. That school was like a warzone. For some reason, we weren't allowed to use the playground equipment during recess so all we ever did was fight. Having to constantly defend myself with my fists was a huge culture shock for me coming from the generally peaceful school life I had in rural West Virginia.
I'm really sorry to hear that you were subjected to this type of behavior and your teachers really should have known better.

To hear all these people here tell it, they all went to mostly black schools and were beat up only because they were white. He came to an mostly black school from rural West Virginia. But he got beat up and treated badly only because he was white. Randy Moss lived in rural West Virginia and he tells a tale of serious racism against blacks in that's so severe he wanted to leave the state to play football elsewhere. Sorry, but this guy is lying. He grew up during the rise of white victimization. He chose to believe the race baiting of whites that told him how white men were being persecuted.

I find it difficult to believe that a white family in America would move from predominately white, rural "anywhere in America" and place their children in a predominately black public school. Anything is possible, but that sounds unusual.

I have no reason to lie about that. Besides, what's so "unusual" about a family moving from out in the boonies to a city? It was the local government that placed me in that school, my parents had no say in the matter. It was probably the same for lots of white kids in cleveland, I was bussed way to the other side of town 45 minutes away to diversify that shitty black school. Seemed like some kind of cruel punishment to me at the time but apparently my mere presence there created mountains of equality... or something.

Ok. My interpretation was that your parents enrolled you there. I have no idea what your age is, but if you are in my age range that's quite possible. I was bussed to a predominantly white school in the 60's, and it was the most wretched experience of my entire life, even up until now.
Apathetic teachers and
administrators who hated black kids; and
white students who were trained at an early age to hate as well as fear all black people.

There were exactly 50 of us that were sent to a huge school, and we all had to get up at an ungodly hour of the morning to make it on time, which was torture in itself.

So all of us banded together for the sake of safety and protected each other. Me not so much, I got some slack because I played sports, and the coaches pretended to like me.....only because I served their purpose.

The whole bussing program was a failure IMO, and never should have happened. It just exposed how ugly and nasty beneath the surface this country was, and still is.

Some of those who were sent there did not end up being any better in life for it. I was fortunate, because my parents were more involved in my time that was spent there.

Last edited:
Were you mistreated at the all black school you attended?

Even the teacher harassed me for being different. That school was like a warzone. For some reason, we weren't allowed to use the playground equipment during recess so all we ever did was fight. Having to constantly defend myself with my fists was a huge culture shock for me coming from the generally peaceful school life I had in rural West Virginia.
I'm really sorry to hear that you were subjected to this type of behavior and your teachers really should have known better.

To hear all these people here tell it, they all went to mostly black schools and were beat up only because they were white. He came to an mostly black school from rural West Virginia. But he got beat up and treated badly only because he was white. Randy Moss lived in rural West Virginia and he tells a tale of serious racism against blacks in that's so severe he wanted to leave the state to play football elsewhere. Sorry, but this guy is lying. He grew up during the rise of white victimization. He chose to believe the race baiting of whites that told him how white men were being persecuted.

I find it difficult to believe that a white family in America would move from predominately white, rural "anywhere in America" and place their children in a predominately black public school. Anything is possible, but that sounds unusual.

I have no reason to lie about that. Besides, what's so "unusual" about a family moving from out in the boonies to a city? It was the local government that placed me in that school, my parents had no say in the matter. It was probably the same for lots of white kids in cleveland, I was bussed way to the other side of town 45 minutes away to diversify that shitty black school. Seemed like some kind of cruel punishment to me at the time but apparently my mere presence there created mountains of equality... or something.

You are lying. Your story doesn't tell everything. You did not just get beat up only because you are white. You came from rural West Virginia to Cleveland and you talked racist bullshit to blacks at that school and got your ass whipped. After you got your ass whipped you wondered why, and when history of your racism was told to other black students you were hated. But you still wondered why. Your parents met with teachers and showed their racism which angered the teachers so they didn't like you and in all that you couldn't see how you were the problem. You grew up listening to race baiters tell you that you were a poor downtrodden white man hated only because you exist, you bought into at it instead of looking inward at the racism you possessed.

It was not the same for lots of white kids in Cleveland because I have cousins there and they went high schools at the same time you did. None of them were beating up white kids.

so did you answer your own questions or are you assuming we think you aren't a racist?

I'm not assuming. This man is not a racist. Not at this point in his life

You are lying. Your story doesn't tell everything. You did not just get beat up only because you are white. You came from rural West Virginia to Cleveland and you talked racist bullshit to blacks at that school and got your ass whipped. After you got your ass whipped you wondered why, and when history of your racism was told to other black students you were hated. But you still wondered why. Your parents met with teachers and showed their racism which angered the teachers so they didn't like you and in all that you couldn't see how you were the problem. You grew up listening to race baiters tell you that you were a poor downtrodden white man hated only because you exist, you bought into at it instead of looking inward at the racism you possessed.

It was not the same for lots of white kids in Cleveland because I have cousins there and they went high schools at the same time you did. None of them were beating up white kids.

You are supporting racist bullying.

so did you answer your own questions or are you assuming we think you aren't a racist?

I'm not assuming. This man is not a racist. Not at this point in his life
so where are your answers?

I'd like to read them

LOL what you just wrote is a very amusing little piece of fiction. Maybe you should turn it into a popup book for black kids? Call it "The most evil 9year old boy in the world"

I'm a equal opportunity racist,....I hate sell out black people, conservative whites and ignorant immigrants who worship whites...next inquiring question?

Sister you ain't no racist. You are justifiably angry at the way you have been treated by whites.

So how does that explain her hatred for "sellout blacks" and "immigrants who worship whites"?

LOL what you just wrote is a very amusing little piece of fiction. Maybe you should turn it into a popup book for black kids? Call it "The most evil 9year old boy in the world"

That's IM2's style. If he wasn't there then the story's a lie. Even if he was there, the story's a lie. And if the story was true? You asked for it because either you are the racist in the story or it's because of the history of white racism. No matter how or why it went down, the fundamental laws of the universe make it scientifically impossible for blacks to be racist.

I got some slack because I played sports, and the coaches pretended to like me.....only because I served their purpose.

How do you know they only pretended to like you?

That's a very good question, and I wil be honest. One of the other guys on the football team(a white guy, who I am friends with to this day) had a father who used to come to watch us practice and his father was a friend of one of the coaches.

He overheard the coach tell his father at their house before a big game that we played, "all we need to do is give the ball to our ******. And he told me.

Needless to say, I "accidentally fumbled" that ball a few times during that game.

Racists are generally dumb and damaged in some way. At least the ones that I have come across.Its mental to assume that the guy who did that thing is representative of his whole community,or religion or skin colour. I cant be doing with that shit.

I was well brought up and told to treat people in the way that I would want to be treated. I fall short of that sometimes, when provoked, but I am not perfect.

Racists are generally dumb and damaged in some way. At least the ones that I have come across.Its mental to assume that the guy who did that thing is representative of his whole community,or religion or skin colour. I cant be doing with that shit.

I was well brought up and told to treat people in the way that I would want to be treated. I fall short of that sometimes, when provoked, but I am not perfect.

You know Tommy, I used to believe in the Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have others do unto you), but stopped believing it was very useful after I started studying various philosophies. Why? Because how I might want to have others do unto me may not be how others would like to have done unto them. I mean, for some Christians, one of the nicest things you can do for them is to start talking about Jesus and how much your faith sustains you. Me? That is the last thing I would want to have done to me, because I think that God is too big to be contained in just one belief system or dogma.

Now? I think along the lines of DON'T do unto others what I DON'T want done to me. Works a lot better.

You know Tommy, I used to believe in the Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have others do unto you), but stopped believing it was very useful after I started studying various philosophies. Why? Because how I might want to have others do unto me may not be how others would like to have done unto them. I mean, for some Christians, one of the nicest things you can do for them is to start talking about Jesus and how much your faith sustains you. Me? That is the last thing I would want to have done to me, because I think that God is too big to be contained in just one belief system or dogma.

Now? I think along the lines of DON'T do unto others what I DON'T want done to me. Works a lot better.
In the UK we get a bit jumpy when people want to talk to us about any sort of religion. Its just not acceptable in a social setting.

In the UK we get a bit jumpy when people want to talk to us about any sort of religion. Its just not acceptable in a social setting.

Well, then you understand how the don't works better than the do. One of the things I like to do that others may not want to do? Believe it or not, mowing lawns. Didn't get much opportunity to do so when I was a kid, and when I joined the Navy, there were no lawns there. First tour of shore duty? Had a lawn and found out that I really enjoyed mowing lawns.

Well, then you understand how the don't works better than the do. One of the things I like to do that others may not want to do? Believe it or not, mowing lawns. Didn't get much opportunity to do so when I was a kid, and when I joined the Navy, there were no lawns there. First tour of shore duty? Had a lawn and found out that I really enjoyed mowing lawns.
I think that I might be bit too set in my ways to change now. Mrs T does our lawn and a damn fine job she does as well.

I got some slack because I played sports, and the coaches pretended to like me.....only because I served their purpose.

How do you know they only pretended to like you?

That's a very good question, and I wil be honest. One of the other guys on the football team(a white guy, who I am friends with to this day) had a father who used to come to watch us practice and his father was a friend of one of the coaches.

He overheard the coach tell his father at their house before a big game that we played, "all we need to do is give the ball to our ******. And he told me.

Needless to say, I "accidentally fumbled" that ball a few times during that game.
Someone calls you a n1gger and you let your teammates down? Wow, I sure hope the bumberclyde with me in my foxhole isn't such a big wanker.

Forum List

Back