Where Does The Democrat Party Find Them?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010

For a political party that spends so many tax dollars on education you have to wonder why so many top Democrats are dumber than lemmings:

Keith Ellison Embarrassed After Falsely Calling Racist Democrat George Wallace a Republican
BY: Jack Heretik
July 24, 2016 10:58 am

Keith Ellison Embarrassed After Falsely Calling Racist Democrat George Wallace a Republican

Make it 21:

13) Stand In The Schoolhouse Door (1963): Democrat George Wallace gave his notorious speech against integrating schools at the University of Alabama in which he said, "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."​

20 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments In The History Of The Democrat Party
John Hawkins
Feb 23, 2013

20 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments In The History Of The Democrat Party

Well actually. Have you ever noticed how Liberals go out of the way to tell others how intelligent or how educated they are? I submit that the reason for this strange action is to somehow justify their own existence and failures in life within their own limited mental reasoning.

“In my opinion, we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now,” Symone Sanders told CNN on Wednesday, according to the Daily Caller. “The Democratic Party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in our leadership and throughout the staff at the highest levels from the vice chairs to the secretaries all the way down to the people working in the offices at the DNC.”​

Ex-Bernie Sanders spokeswoman: ‘We don’t need white people’ to lead DNC
Jon Street November 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Ex-Bernie Sanders spokeswoman: ‘We don’t need white people’ to lead DNC – TheBlaze

White people vote for presidents, etc. —— not the DNC. Thank you Symone for telling white people they no longer have to vote for the Democrat in any election.

Just to keep elections fair, black people no longer have to vote for white people.

Well actually. Have you ever noticed how Liberals go out of the way to tell others how intelligent or how educated they are? I submit that the reason for this strange action is to somehow justify their own existence and failures in life within their own limited mental reasoning.
Why yes, we had one yesterday telling us all how smart he was, right here.

“In my opinion, we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now,” Symone Sanders told CNN on Wednesday, according to the Daily Caller. “The Democratic Party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in our leadership and throughout the staff at the highest levels from the vice chairs to the secretaries all the way down to the people working in the offices at the DNC.”​

Ex-Bernie Sanders spokeswoman: ‘We don’t need white people’ to lead DNC
Jon Street November 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Ex-Bernie Sanders spokeswoman: ‘We don’t need white people’ to lead DNC – TheBlaze

White people vote for presidents, etc. —— not the DNC. Thank you Symone for telling white people they no longer have to vote for the Democrat in any election.

Just to keep elections fair, black people no longer have to vote for white people.

And....this, a while back:
"But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/

voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
To PoliticalChic: I call it the media-education-entertainment complex. And they all did it with tax dollars; i.e. the cream of the welfare state.

They don't bother to tell anyone that the majority of them have degrees in LIBERAL ARTS and POTTERY, and they're all unemployed. That's why they like the welfare system so well. They need their obama phones and EBT cards.

Forum List

Back