What the heck is wrong with these democrat women and emails?

TalkTalkTalkTalkTalk

JFC, I'm just glad I ain't married to one. Hard enough to watch TV and sleep at the same time as it is.
They have some pretty nasty things to say too... nasty xenophobic, nasty bigoted and nasty racist... you know, because progs are so fucking tolerant...

WIKILEAKS! Racist DNC Refers To Latino Outreach as Taco Bowl Engagement

The word hypocrisy comes to mind
Only use words you know.

TalkTalkTalkTalkTalk

JFC, I'm just glad I ain't married to one. Hard enough to watch TV and sleep at the same time as it is.
They have some pretty nasty things to say too... nasty xenophobic, nasty bigoted and nasty racist... you know, because progs are so fucking tolerant...

Only use words you know.
So everyone, daws101 thinks democrat racism and hypocrisy is "FUNNY," and responds to a comment on it with a stupid, sophomoric insult. Evidently a worthy rebuttal wasn't possible.

Get a life, dumbass.

TalkTalkTalkTalkTalk

Only use words you know.
So everyone, daws101 thinks democrat racism and hypocrisy is "FUNNY," and responds to a comment on it with a stupid, sophomoric insult.

Get a life, dumbass.

Daws is a troll and resides in my ignore where trolls belong.

TalkTalkTalkTalkTalk

Only use words you know.
So everyone, daws101 thinks democrat racism and hypocrisy is "FUNNY," and responds to a comment on it with a stupid, sophomoric insult. Evidently a worthy rebuttal wasn't possible.

Get a life, dumbass.
Then why did you respond at all .
Also I don't think racism and hypocrisy are funny.
You claiming not to be both of those is not only hypocrisy but hilarious.

Forum List

Back