Utah is now a battle ground state, one in which Trump is despised

The 2016 map of battleground states now includes Utah. Will wonders never cease? Tell us why ChrisL

Mitt wins Utah by 48 points in 2012.

Four years later Trump and Clinton poll at 35 each and Gary Johnson at 13. Even John Kasich beat Trump in the Utah primary, where Trump got a whole 14%.

NeverTrump

The RNC did shut the Utah delegation down when they were trying to propose a vote on rules. That was the price of not having Cleveland turn into Altamont due to enraging Drumpf's squadristi.

probably the mormons have no use for realtors.
I have met some decent mormons over the years and I have also met some very bad ones that are much slimier than ole' Bill Clinton himself.
I have met some decent mormons over the years and I have also met some very bad ones that are much slimier than ole' Robber Baron Romney himself, as well.

:D

I wonder if the Utah phenomenon is going to plague Trump anywhere else as well?

If the reddest of red states can turn on him, what about the others?

Texas? There are a lot of Latinos in Texas.

I believe the latinos will divide in two, just like the white voters.

Even women are civilized enough to divide in two on issues, unlike jews and blacks.

heh heh heh :D

probably the mormons have no use for realtors.
I have met some decent mormons over the years and I have also met some very bad ones that are much slimier than ole' Bill Clinton himself.
I have met some decent mormons over the years and I have also met some very bad ones that are much slimier than ole' Robber Baron Romney himself, as well.

:D
I met Mitt Romney once and did not find him slimy but feel free to expound if you like.

I wonder if the Utah phenomenon is going to plague Trump anywhere else as well?

If the reddest of red states can turn on him, what about the others?

Texas? There are a lot of Latinos in Texas.
I live a good part of the fall and winter in the Hill Country, and there is some truth in that. The size of difference in the Latino vote is the issue. I think it would take 90% of Latinos voting for HRC to turn Texas, and that probably will not happen this fall, in my opinion.

The 2016 map of battleground states now includes Utah. Will wonders never cease? Tell us why ChrisL

Mitt wins Utah by 48 points in 2012.

Four years later Trump and Clinton poll at 35 each and Gary Johnson at 13. Even John Kasich beat Trump in the Utah primary, where Trump got a whole 14%.

NeverTrump
Thx jake,
Never wanna miss a chance to drag my religion thru the gutter if given a chance. I bet Sandra and Jerald Tanner were your parents.
^^^^ Where did I mention fundamental latter day saint?

Forum List

Back