Zone1 Where do you personally Stand on abortion laws.

What is the Abortion Regulation Level you most support?

• Ban after 6 Weeks No exceptions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban after 15 weeks, No exceptions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As an additional piece of information, remember that when you say "life and health" of the mother instead of just "life" some doctors would consider the chance the woman would suffer depression after the birth to be a "health" issue, or even the risk of injury, not death.

#4. Except I really don't care if liberals retroactively abort their offspring at the 297th trimester. They all ought to be sterilized because they're genetic garbage. This is my actual opinion. It's not a joke, a flame or anything but how I view the issue.

Women should be able to decide early in pregnancy if they want to remain pregnant or not. After a certain period of time, the life in her womb is no longer just a potential human being, but a prenatal human, with the right to be carried to full-term. That's my view on the issue of abortion. If we do more to eliminate poverty in America that will significantly reduce abortion. More women will be willing to carry that life in their wombs to term and raise a child, even if the father isn't present, provided they have the resources to do it. These women should get help with food, housing, healthcare, daycare, school lunches, vocational job training .etc.

Actually, it’s entirely correct.

And this is Zone 1, and you posted nothing of substance whatsoever and no argument.

There is no reason to not extend your support to killing kids before birth to after birth. They are not sufficiently sapient yet to warrant rights, if all you care about is current sapience.

Newborns are just highly inefficient milk to poop conversion engines, with ineffective feedback systems to notify their parents whenever something nebulously is wrong. If you think they deserve rights, while the unborn don’t, then you at a minimum MUST think adult dogs and cows and cats and countless other animals have rights to life and liberty and property, which means farms are prisons and meat is murder…

It has already started.

So you want no legal restrictions. If some vile asshole (who is not and can not be a “doctor”) wants to kill the kid for money, then they should be allowed to do so without legal penalty.

Yes

I trust the judgement of a medical professional over a Conservative Bible Thumper demanding a six week limit with no exceptions

Actually, it’s entirely correct.

And this is Zone 1, and you posted nothing of substance whatsoever and no argument.

There is no reason to not extend your support to killing kids before birth to after birth. They are not sufficiently sapient yet to warrant rights, if all you care about is current sapience.

Newborns are just highly inefficient milk to poop conversion engines, with ineffective feedback systems to notify their parents whenever something nebulously is wrong. If you think they deserve rights, while the unborn don’t, then you at a minimum MUST think adult dogs and cows and cats and countless other animals have rights to life and liberty and property, which means farms are prisons and meat is murder…

the poster i responded to did nothing but give an unsubstantiated vitriolic opinion chock full of bull.

Leave it between the woman and her doctor
So 1 day before delivery... if the doctor is cool with it.. just stick the tongs in and snap its neck?

Remember, there've been some sick doctors out there. You'd trust them all?

I'm an ex EMT that's seen drowned fetus's in toilets

Yes this is an issue, but no i can't get that image outta my head

sorry.....

~S~

So 1 day before delivery... if the doctor is cool with it.. just stick the tongs in and snap its neck?

Remember, there've been some sick doctors out there. You'd trust them all?

That is why we need a medical opinion to determine if abortion is necessary at that late stage

I trust a Doctors opinion more than a politicians

Allow the roughly 15% of the population who are concerned (i.e;, can become pregnant), vote so that the matter will be settled.
Personally, this does not affect me.
Society makes decisions all the time about who lives or dies. In itself, this is not a question. The "abortion issue" is a fabricated socio-moral debate about the totally unique situation of having the capacity to bear children. The enormous majority would impose its choice on an exploited minority.
A woman who decides to bear a human into life decides that the human will die. No one else has such a choice, is in such a position. No one else has a valid argument for making the choice in the place of the woman.

Forum List

Back