Where do you get your news?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Curious. I am ALWAYS on the look out for better or newer news sources...as it is. I read my FB news feed,scroll through Yahoo's home page,read The Hill,Politico and Fox News every morning and scan one other place I ain't allowed to mention lol...anyways what's yours?

I start with the news paper I subscribe to. Then if i feel like seeing fake news I tune in fux, Then I may look at deutch world or the BBC.

I am using a news feed page that features all kind of news portals.
Which one?
I start with the news paper I subscribe to. Then if i feel like seeing fake news I tune in fux, Then I may look at deutch world or the BBC.
Never heard of Deutch World....have to look it up. I look at the Independent and I think its called the Mirror sometimes for UK news.
That's it?
But it is German.

Nachrichtenüberblick & Schlagzeilen - News Reader

That's it?

I am not sure what you mean by that statement?

I watch the news on MSNBC from about 6 in the evening to the late show at 10 local time.

I have watched FOX and rejected its relentless lying so I no longer watch that tabloid.
And I no longer listen to trump's speeches for the same reason.

That's it?

I am not sure what you mean by that statement?

I watch the news on MSNBC from about 6 in the evening to the late show at 10 local time.

I have watched FOX and rejected its relentless lying so I no longer watch that tabloid.
Obviously you enjoy the drama from the left which is why you watch MSNBC and I am asking if that's the ONLY news source you watch,read etc.

Curious. I am ALWAYS on the look out for better or newer news sources...as it is. I read my FB news feed,scroll through Yahoo's home page,read The Hill,Politico and Fox News every morning and scan one other place I ain't allowed to mention lol...anyways what's yours?
I start with Fox and RT.
After some head shaking, I check out BBC, The Guardian, NY Times, Wash Post, and compare coverages, then make preliminary conclusions, like a scientist would.

I watch Fox News, sometimes, but that isn't where I get my news. They're mostly opinion shows.
www.drudgereport.com Sometimes all you need to read is the headline. Great place to gather news from various news sources. I also use Google news and The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

I am using a news feed page that features all kind of news portals.
Which one?
Never heard of Deutch World....have to look it up. I look at the Independent and I think its called the Mirror sometimes for UK news.
That's it?
Mirror hates my popup blocker.

I watch FOX NEWS for a few minutes for the headlines.

I then check the headlines on the DRUDGE REPORT and GOOGLE NEWS.

I check the headlines in the print edition of the Los Angeles Times. (Since it is very liberal, I have to read between the lines to get all the facts, especially in regard to local crime.)

And USMB posters call my attention to many news items that I had not heard about.

I begin with my local newspaper, and stories there that catch my interest I go online to find more.

I scan AP, CNBC, Fox, ABC, NBC, Breitbart, Infowars, listen to Rush and Glenn and Smerconish during the day for their context as I write or drive or working in the yard or in the orchard. It's great to care for trees again. I miss my pets that have passed and wish they had the opportunity to once last time to run through the grass, chase birds, climb or try to climb trees.

Somewhere in the all the scatter chatter I find some kernels of accurate reporting.

I look for good polling with superb protocols. There is very little of either.

It's all day process on my radar, either closely attuned or in the background.

Forum List

Back