Where do you get your news?

That's it?

I am not sure what you mean by that statement?

I watch the news on MSNBC from about 6 in the evening to the late show at 10 local time.

I have watched FOX and rejected its relentless lying so I no longer watch that tabloid.
And I no longer listen to trump's speeches for the same reason.
MSNBC would be a disgrace to high school broadcast news, much less national cable news.

Reuters, Bloomberg and various news links that pop up on the cox.net homepage, my internet provider. Whenever I see something that interest me I go either to a corresponding trade magazine site and/or Google.com and limit results to news with a date range limited to past week. Automobile items of interest causes me to hit the Detroit Free Press site, to keep up with hometown team sports I hit Cleveland.com, for local news and sports it's azcentral.com.

Curious. I am ALWAYS on the look out for better or newer news sources...as it is. I read my FB news feed,scroll through Yahoo's home page,read The Hill,Politico and Fox News every morning and scan one other place I ain't allowed to mention lol...anyways what's yours?
Some places are internet, books, are the main places, In the pass several months Hilly's emails, the tip is you have to use the right terms to find the dirt. A good example is type Haiti in you get 100 email about planting trees to help the people. Some are down right scary.
'

MSNBC would be a disgrace to high school broadcast news, much less national cable news.

Since you are a stranger to me; i.e. I don't know you and therefore do not just believe you because you said it;.,.,., how about providing some facts to support your view?
MSNBC is nothing more than a microphone for terrorists and racist lunatics. Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz literally have caused multiple people to be killed over over the years. Not to mention the outrageous decision to give Al Sharpton his own show.

You can’t get any worse than MSNBC.

A variety of centrist and sometimes slightly right-leaning sources on the Internet (I've never liked political extremes). I don't watch any cable news channels (not even Fox) or any TV news because they're more interested in TDS melodrama than anything else and I've caught them all in about 2938405 easily provable lies about every subject under the sun. So I don't listen to liars unless it's for pure entertainment purposes.

Forum List

Back