Where do white people come from?

The White people are the sons and daughters of the sun :thup: The eyes (the colour of a clear sky), the hair (the colour of the sun itself), and the skin (white being a sign of purity in numerous cultures around the world) serve as a sign to remind thee white race of where they come from.

Valuing anyone based only on how that person looks renders you an asshole, JB.

The White people are the sons and daughters of the sun :thup: The eyes (the colour of a clear sky), the hair (the colour of the sun itself), and the skin (white being a sign of purity in numerous cultures around the world) serve as a sign to remind thee white race of where they come from.

The proof of his perfidy is that he blames all others for having the above attributes, and then says the poor whites are victims.

Then he posts the above specialness of the Whites. :eusa_hand:

Total fizzle to my view. :razz:

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

Right. And you married the ugliest guy you could find!

White people come directly from God, as WE were created in his image.

god2.jpg

Went right past you, eh?

All this angst over Black History month (a yearly event, both Black history and the angst) got me wondering.

Why do white people divide themselves further into groups...i.e. Irish, German, Anglo-Saxon, etc?
If you are white, hispanic and black would you be able to celebrate black history month and hispanic heritage month?
Why do so many not consider hispanics to be white?
Why don't wingers celebrate European American history month?

Oh, jeesh! I forgot about the orientals. :redface:

Thoughts?

if your talking Clorox bleach white most of them come fro utah..the rest are kinda off white...like check out these irish niggas

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where white people come from. But at least we don't act like ******* or wetbacks all the time.

All this angst over Black History month (a yearly event, both Black history and the angst) got me wondering.

Why do white people divide themselves further into groups...i.e. Irish, German, Anglo-Saxon, etc?
If you are white, hispanic and black would you be able to celebrate black history month and hispanic heritage month?
Why do so many not consider hispanics to be white?
Why don't wingers celebrate European American history month?

Oh, jeesh! I forgot about the orientals. :redface:

Thoughts?

if your talking Clorox bleach white most of them come fro utah..the rest are kinda off white...like check out these irish niggas

Is that the Irish Teletubbies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back