Where do white people come from?

II. Clusters and race

The fact that humans cluster together based on genetic information could, in theory, be entirely orthoganal to the concept of race. However, at least in the United State (where this has been explicitly tested), this is not the case. The most important reason for this, in my mind, is that the ancestors of European-Americans and African-Americans were not randomly sampled from the globe (there's a bias towards points on the globe that are quite distant), and this non-random sampling accentuates the genetic differences between the two groups. But in any case, the reasons for this are irrelevant to the argument; let's look at the data.

The basis for this assertion comes from a paper (open access) by a different set of researchers at Stanford, who assembled a group of Americans who identified themselves as either African-American, white, East Asian, or Hispanic. They followed a similar protocal as the studies in the first section-- they took DNA from all individuals, looked a hundreds of different DNA variants, and applied a clustering algorithm. They then looked to see if their clusters corresponded to self-reported group. And indeed, in 3631 out of 3636 cases (99.85%), the individuals were clustered by the algorithm into the "correct" racial group.
Gene Expression: Race: the current consensus

I read an interview with one of the authors of the paper and he said that there were more gender discrepancies than racial ones.

A black man living in Africa. Who would thunk it?

Do you have some evidence to back up your claims that blacks designed the pyamids in Egypt and that this clown Jacoub created white people?

Either put up or shut up!

The word "Imhoetep" literally translates to english meaning "Perfect Black One".
This has been confirmed by lingquist, and Egyptologist. The Egyptians were Blacks that migrated up from what is now modern day Sudan, or what used to be called "Kush" the
land of Kush goes back hundreds of thousands of years. Jacoub, the black mad scientist
goes back even farther. Before European recorded history.
White people were created by blacks, all the genetic markers indicate this fact.!!
White people have many recessive genes, blacks posses the dominant genes. What more
blatant genetic evidence must I provide to all you skeptics out there!?

Again, where is your evidence? If you think I'm just gonna take your word for it, you're as stupid as you look.

If blacks were so damn smart and/or dominate then why do they continue to live in third world conditions and how did they allow themselves to become slaves way back when?

You have shown no proof of anything you say and until you do, it will be chalked up as yet another black man simply talking shit.

Obama will be butt hurt to hear you think so poorly of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Lonestar.

Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin - washingtonpost.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago.....the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned....

The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome

But why was the mutation "popular" in Europe?
why white skin caught on so thoroughly in northern climes once it arose. Some scientists suggest that lighter skin offered a strong survival advantage for people who migrated out of Africa by boosting their levels of bone-strengthening vitamin D; others have posited that its novelty and showiness simply made it more attractive to those seeking mates.

There is some correlation between dark skin and resistance to malaria. I suspect that white skin was adaptive in part because malaria is not a threat in Northern Europe, but something else was. Plus, obviously, there's little risk of sunburn.

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago.....the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned....

The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome

why white skin caught on so thoroughly in northern climes once it arose. Some scientists suggest that lighter skin offered a strong survival advantage for people who migrated out of Africa by boosting their levels of bone-strengthening vitamin D; others have posited that its novelty and showiness simply made it more attractive to those seeking mates.

There is some correlation between dark skin and resistance to malaria. I suspect that white skin was adaptive in part because malaria is not a threat in Northern Europe, but something else was. Plus, obviously, there's little risk of sunburn.

Skin Pigmentation would have nothing to do with malaria......unless there are racist mosquitos.

Skin Pigmentation would have nothing to do with malaria......unless there are racist mosquitos.

There is a connection of some sort, Samson. It is obviously not the color....could be some other, as yet undiscovered feature of melonin, or there could be a "marriage" of genes that resists malaria and produces darker skin. (And who knows? Mebbe sickle cell anemia is connected in some way as well.)

I have now exhausted my scientific knowledge on this topic, LOL.

II. Clusters and race

The fact that humans cluster together based on genetic information could, in theory, be entirely orthoganal to the concept of race. However, at least in the United State (where this has been explicitly tested), this is not the case. The most important reason for this, in my mind, is that the ancestors of European-Americans and African-Americans were not randomly sampled from the globe (there's a bias towards points on the globe that are quite distant), and this non-random sampling accentuates the genetic differences between the two groups. But in any case, the reasons for this are irrelevant to the argument; let's look at the data.

The basis for this assertion comes from a paper (open access) by a different set of researchers at Stanford, who assembled a group of Americans who identified themselves as either African-American, white, East Asian, or Hispanic. They followed a similar protocal as the studies in the first section-- they took DNA from all individuals, looked a hundreds of different DNA variants, and applied a clustering algorithm. They then looked to see if their clusters corresponded to self-reported group. And indeed, in 3631 out of 3636 cases (99.85%), the individuals were clustered by the algorithm into the "correct" racial group.
Gene Expression: Race: the current consensus

I read an interview with one of the authors of the paper and he said that there were more gender discrepancies than racial ones.

You are quoting "p-ter?"

Watch it, Madeline. Plus, you will love the music that goes with it.
This is an interesting thread, btw.

hahahaha, I see no one is (or can) disputing the points made in this video.

I'd imagine no one bothered to play it, Ian. I sure didn't. But let me take a wild guess...."blacks are inferior" is the theme?

Tank's a bit of a one trick pony whose one trick is biting his own butt.

Last edited:
The word "Imhoetep" literally translates to english meaning "Perfect Black One".
This has been confirmed by lingquist, and Egyptologist. The Egyptians were Blacks that migrated up from what is now modern day Sudan, or what used to be called "Kush" the
land of Kush goes back hundreds of thousands of years. Jacoub, the black mad scientist
White people were created by blacks, all the genetic markers indicate this fact.!!
White people have many recessive genes, blacks posses the dominant genes. What more

Again, where is your evidence? If you think I'm just gonna take your word for it, you're as stupid as you look.

If blacks were so damn smart and/or dominate then why do they continue to live in third world conditions and how did they allow themselves to become slaves way back when?

You have shown no proof of anything you say and until you do, it will be chalked up as yet another black man simply talking shit.

The evidence is out there at your finger tips Lonestarlogic, google, land of Kush, story of Jacoub and how he created the white race,google it all!. I want you to purchase this
book. "The African Origins of civilization" by "Cheikh Anta Diop" ,this book will provide
you with a lot of scientific data, all from one source. Sir this is not talking shit, these are the facts. The White race was created by the Black Mad scientist Jacoub, in an genetic experiment gone out of control.

In other words... you got nothing.

Your concession is duly noted.

Obama will be butt hurt to hear you think so poorly of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Lonestar.

Obama is half white.

You're thinking of sickle cell, you idiot

All this angst over Black History month (a yearly event, both Black history and the angst) got me wondering.

Where do white people come from?
Why do white people divide themselves further into groups...i.e. Irish, German, Anglo-Saxon, etc?

Blacks are free to trace their ancestry back to the tribes in Africa.

If you are white, hispanic and black would you be able to celebrate black history month and hispanic heritage month?

Why would they?

Why do so many not consider hispanics to be white?

Because they are not. If anything they are Asian as are the Native Americans.. except for the mixed hispanics which are free to trace their lineage back to Spain.

Why don't wingers celebrate European American history month?

Because Europe sucks.

Oh, jeesh! I forgot about the orientals. :redface:

Self explainatory.

Thoughts?

:cuckoo:

If you look around the entire Earth, at all the different animal species, Whiteness, or blond hair
and blue eyes, are not the norm.We don't see to many "blond haired blue eyed animals, in the animal kingdom.! We can also say then that White people with their mutated albino
gene is not the norm in nature, or for the rest of the human species. White people are a mutation.
An abnormality within nature. Created by the Black mad scientist Jacoub, by way of a genetic experiment gone out of control.These are the facts everybody.Accept them as such.

Forum List

Back