Where Do These Hollywood Idiots Come From?

I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about hollywood spewage. Probably has something to do with the leftist media pouncing on their every word.
Does she have any talent? At first glance she looks like an adult film star.
Did you watch her on Charmed? She played an over sexed bimbo. She can’t act so she has to rely on her funbags. That’s her whole schtick.

I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about hollywood spewage. Probably has something to do with the leftist media pouncing on their every word.
Does she have any talent? At first glance she looks like an adult film star.
She was on who's the boss in the 80s played Tony Danza daughter then on Charmed that ran from late 90s to 2005 or 2006 beyond that I can't think of much she has been in.

Some vampire movie, where she appeared nude.

Not sure if that was before or after enhancement

Well I imagine that they come from Hollywood?

In fact, very few of them come from Hollywood.

Getting a break in the entertainment industry requires hard work, dedication, and sacrifice (most of the time). These are not traits that you commonly find in native Southern Californians.

She is 100% correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are 100% cocksucking commie faggot.

Sent from my PC Master Race Computer using FuckYouatalk

Go fuck yourself Marion.

Go fuck yourself with a Saguaro cactus. :04:

Sent from my Super-Elite computer with you're a faggotatalk.

Well I imagine that they come from Hollywood?

In fact, very few of them come from Hollywood.

Getting a break in the entertainment industry requires hard work, dedication, and sacrifice (most of the time). These are not traits that you commonly find in native Southern Californians.
Apparently not only those traits. Ask Harvey Weinstein. I suspect an ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch might play a role for lots of talentless bimbos getting their break in the business.

I suspect an ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch might play a role for lots of talentless bimbos getting their break in the business.

Many people, of both sexes, no doubt many from Southern California, exhibit that ability. The sacrifice I mentioned comes from being willing to do it with a person you don't remotely find appealing (like Harvey Weinstein) for the same of breaking into entertainment.

She is 100% correct.

Go fuck yourself Marion.

She is 100% correct.

She is 100% no talent idiot.

She is 100% correct.

Go fuck yourself Marion.

Go fuck yourself with a Saguaro cactus. :04:

Sent from my Super-Elite computer with you're a faggotatalk.

Is that you on the right there? In the back right? :eek:

1usmbomanbad-copy-1-copy-1-jpg.241715

Last edited:
Trump is an outsider and not a professional politician. What we have needed for a long time.

Tell you what, when you need an operation, do you go with a guy who is an outsider and not a professional doctor?

Do you fly on an airplane where the pilot is an outsider and not an airline professional?

The idea that we need someone who has no idea how the system works is utterly retarded. We are seeing the level of fail now.

Trump is an outsider and not a professional politician. What we have needed for a long time.

Tell you what, when you need an operation, do you go with a guy who is an outsider and not a professional doctor?

Do you fly on an airplane where the pilot is an outsider and not an airline professional?

The idea that we need someone who has no idea how the system works is utterly retarded. We are seeing the level of fail now.

That explains AOC. Oh, wait....

Forum List

Back