Where did the cooling go?

Right. And? Do you understand what is being presented? What "anomaly" is?

Do you know what "dynamic meteorology" is? ... Did you know that anomaly is measured in deviations? ... I think the naked lady is making you think with the wrong part of your anatomy ... just saying ...
Apparently it is that poster who does not understand how anomalies are measured, with his odd and very silly direct comparison to average temps.

Right. And? Do you understand what is being presented? What "anomaly" is?

Do you know what "dynamic meteorology" is? ... Did you know that anomaly is measured in deviations? ... I think the naked lady is making you think with the wrong part of your anatomy ... just saying ...
Apparently it is that poster who does not understand how anomalies are measured, with his odd and very silly direct comparison to average temps.

Here is your climate crisis in terms of anomaly...
Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Here is your climate crisis in terms of actual temperature...

figure-41.png

Now tell me....how much traction do you think they would get with their hysterical handwaving over the climate if they showed the "crisis" in terms of actual temperature...

The use of anomalies, and charts on wacko scales via the use of anomaly is nothing more than a scare tactic used to trick the stupid and enlist them to the ranks of useful idiots. Had you never viewed a temperature chart in terms of anomaly and someone showed you the chart in terms of actual temperature and told you that we are in the midst of a climate crisis and trillions of dollars must be spent in order to stop it, do you think you would have jumped on the crazy train with them, or might you have asked them if they were crazy?

The two charts above show the same thing....one is designed to simply impart information...one is designed to create a sense of unease, and thus make the viewer susceptible to the suggestion that something is very wrong. Can you tell which is which?

At sea level what's the difference in temperature between Earth's atmosphere where the only variable is 280 vv 400 ppm of CO2?

You just asked the equivalent "what is the difference between black?".

As you can't even parse out a basic English sentence, you shouldn't be wasting the time of the grownups.

What? No answer? How predictable

Pointing out that your senseless question can't be answered is an answer.

So, my turn. Does the greenhouse effect exist? Third time asking. Why does such a simple question make you piss yourself and run?

At sea level what's the difference in temperature between Earth's atmosphere where the only variable is 280 vv 400 ppm of CO2?

As you can't even parse out a basic English sentence, you shouldn't be wasting the time of the grownups.

So, my turn. Does the greenhouse effect exist? Third time asking. Why does such a simple question make you piss yourself and run?

No number, you fail

At sea level what's the difference in temperature between Earth's atmosphere where the only variable is 280 vs. 400 ppm of CO2?

Still waiting for you to answer with a number

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Dodge what? All you've done on this thread is trolling. Being that you're steadfastly refusing to make any sort of actual point, it's not possible for anyone to address a point of yours.

If you have a point to present, then do so. Let me help you out there, by demonstrating the manner in which honest people present points directly.

My point on this thread, and the point of others, is that the "My backyard is cold now, so global warming is hoax!" tactic that almost all deniers rely on is a stupid and dishonest cherrypicking fallacy.

My point is that, not being cowardly weasels, we on the rational side don't use such cherrypicking fallacies. You never see use saying "My backyard is hot now, so global warming is proven!". We've shown the global data, we've show the long term data, on this thread and on every thread. Reliance on cherrypicking fallacies is exclusive to the denier side.

Would you like to address my points? Or make clear points of your own? If not, why are you here?

Your side points out to every heat wave, or increase in storm activity, or change in rain patterns as "evidence"

Stop denying it you hack.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

And some blind bat sees 70% cooling. Now that is what you call complete self delusion. LOL

You are the one who is mentally blind since you post a ONE day ANOMALY chart, which presents a misleading claim since actual temperature data are not being shown.

Here is the LINK to the Arctic region showing that Canada and Greenland are almost all below freezing at this time, meaning you are producing a deliberate lie!

Why can't you see that LINK
Crusader Frank posted?

He is showing REAL temperature data in real time.

[At sea level what's the difference in temperature between Earth's atmosphere where the only variable is 280 vs. 400 ppm of CO2?

That's still not coherent English.

The answer to what I think you're asking, though, is about 1.1C (TCS) so far, and eventually about 1.5C (ECS).

Why did you think that would be difficult for anyone to answer? We know temps have risen about 1.0C, and that greenhouse gases are responsible for 110% of that. That is, without the greenhouse gases, there would have been slight cooling.

Now, answer the simple question. For the fourth time, does the greenhouse effect exist? Yes or no?

[Here is the LINK to the Arctic region showing that Canada and Greenland are almost all below freezing at this time, meaning you are producing a deliberate lie!

So the point you've made, unwittingly, is that you're too stupid to understand what anomalies are and why they are used.

The grownups are talking. That means you should go back to the kiddie table and stay quiet.

Your side points out to every heat wave, or increase in storm activity, or change in rain patterns as "evidence"

No, we don't. We point to the overall patterns. We specifically point out that no single event is evidence of anything.

It's only your side that depends entirely on the big lie about how individual events prove something.

The two sides are totally different. We're honest. You're shameless cult hacks.

[At sea level what's the difference in temperature between Earth's atmosphere where the only variable is 280 vs. 400 ppm of CO2?

That's still not coherent English.

The answer to what I think you're asking, though, is about 1.1C (TCS) so far, and eventually about 1.5C (ECS).

Why did you think that would be difficult for anyone to answer? We know temps have risen about 1.0C, and that greenhouse gases are responsible for 110% of that. That is, without the greenhouse gases, there would have been slight cooling.

Now, answer the simple question. For the fourth time, does the greenhouse effect exist? Yes or no?
It's your contention that a 120ppm increase in CO2 raises temperature by 1C? Can you replicate that in a lab? What, you can't?!

Forum List

Back