Where did the Aryans come from to Greece?

And the Parsees did not create this empire, it was just a coup d'état. Cyrus did not conquer anything, this is a lie. He only put down the rebellions.
According to the Bible, the Parsis were Semites. They still consider themselves Semites.
The ancient Parsi language was not Aryan and it was not a dialect of Aryan.

According to Herodotus, the last king of Media, Astyages, was the side grandfather of Cyrus. But Cyrus got mixed up with a Persian eunuch, who incited him to organize a betrayal in favor of the Parsis. As a result, the army of Astyages at the right time did not stand up for the defense of the Median power, betrayed Astyages, and power passed to the Parsis. It was left-wing dirty intrigue.

“[The sixth year of Nabonidus (550/549 BC): Ishtuvegu (Astyages)] gathered (his army) and marched against Cyrus, king of Anshan, to conquer [...] The army rebelled against Ishtuvegu, and he was taken to captivity. She [handed it over] to Cyrus. ([…]) Cyrus <moved> to Ecbatana, the royal city. The silver, gold, goods, property […] which he took as booty (from) Ecbatana, he took to Anshan. Goods (and) property of the army […]”.
— Chronicle of Nabonidus (ABC 7)[5]

Anshan is a city of constant residence of the Parsis, in Elam, near Arabia.

As for Uyghuristan - the former Moghulistan, this is now an area occupied by the bloody Chinese government. But even now the Uighurs are not strongly mixed with the Evenks and Hans, although they are mixed almost forcibly.

FF8LgzhXoAoGzOO.png

They are Aryans by origin, there is no doubt about that. There is also one of the oldest Aryan monuments - the Tarim mummies.

In general, their women are most similar to Ukrainians and Poles.
There is also a small diaspora in Kazakhstan. There they haven't been serios opressed yet.
In appearance they are no different from Ukrainians
i

Last edited:
This type exists in Russia, especially in the Volga region and the Urals, but Russians are significantly mixed with the Balts and Saami, so this is not quite a "main" Russian type, but it is close. In any case, a Uyghur dressed in ordinary clothes will not look different from a Russian, and anywhere in Russia he will looks like a regular Russian. It's 100%.

Here are a few Uighur women, and among them there are dressed in ordinary clothes. They are no different even from American women.

%D0%94%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%80%D0%B0%20%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%20(1).jpg

I consider American women to be much closer to the Aryan type than European women.

And for my taste, they are much more beautiful than Europeans. You won't find such beauties in Europe now. Only if in Poland or Ukraine or Czechoslovakia, and then rarely

So Genghis Khan and his people are not Evenks. It's just a dumb leftist lie.

Genetically, there are no Aryan women in Europe at all on any significant scale. The European male haplogroup R is considered Indo-European, and it is found throughout Eurasia. And the female population of Europe is isolated from Asia. Consequently, women in Europe in the bulk come from Old Europe.
Most of the women in Europe are completely different from Indian women.

Here is a reconstruction of an authentic Bronze Age Aryan female face from Tarim burials

982759_956194.jpg

And the Parsees did not create this empire, it was just a coup d'état. Cyrus did not conquer anything, this is a lie. He only put down the rebellions.
According to the Bible, the Parsis were Semites. They still consider themselves Semites.
The ancient Parsi language was not Aryan and it was not a dialect of Aryan.
Anti-Classical History Is Academic Decadence

I prefer the opinions of Xenophon, Alexander, Scipio, and Caesar about Cyrus the Great.

In general, their women are most similar to Ukrainians and Poles.
There is also a small diaspora in Kazakhstan. There they haven't been serios opressed yet.
In appearance they are no different from Ukrainians
i
As Cato Would Have Said If Had Lived a Thousand Years, ISLAM MUST BE DESTROYED

White or not, they're still Muslims, which is the Religion of Cain. Though I don't like the Chinese, I hope they wipe the Uyghur Whiggers off the face of the earth.

As Cato Would Have Said If Had Lived a Thousand Years, ISLAM MUST BE DESTROYED

White or not, they're still Muslims, which is the Religion of Cain. Though I don't like the Chinese, I hope they wipe the Uyghur Whiggers off the face of the earth.
Muslims are no different from Christians, they all worship a tribal Semitic deity.

Once again: it was the ancestors of the Uighurs who destroyed the Caliphate. They did it with a small number and great martial arts. This is the greatest people before whom we must kneel.

White or not
I don't consider RINO with racist rhetoric right. The Right fought for an idea, not for a race. These are the heirs of the left bastards of the times of pan-Germanism and Prussian expansion.
Aryans were never "white" in terms of Gobineau and his followers, it's just a lie and appropriation of someone else's glory
From the point of view of anthropology, the classic "white" is a depigmented Negroid mixed with Cro-Magnid and Neanderthal
They have a similar structure of the skeleton and skull.
Skin color is not significant in the scientific concept of race, these are just biochemical features associated with melanin.

Last edited:
For example, Reagan granted amnesty to Mexican illegal immigrants because they are right-wing in their culture and spirit, and therefore allies of the Great Plains.
He was real right. Fake "Republican" Democrat Trump is not right-wing, he is a protege of the left-wing British East Coast imperialists.

And that's why America turned into leftist crap. "White people" like it, this is their native culture, in which they have lived for hundreds of thousands of years: matriarchy, faggotry and slavery of old Europe

And it is quite obvious that it was not "white people" who brought the Aryan culture to Greece. There were no Olympian chariots in their northern swamps
Chariot racing and athletic competitions did not originate in Greece. There are mentions of them in the Vedas, they were still in Andronovo of Bronze age.

There is a version that the swastika symbol originated from the wheel. The Germans saw the Aryan charioteers from afar and mistook them for gods, so they deified the wheel. In the Aryan sources themselves, there is no mention of the swastika.
This could have happened at the borders of the La Tène culture and the Corded Ware culture.

Forum List

Back