Where did the $16 billion in US grants given Baltimore in 2018 disapper

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Where did the $16 Billion in US Grants Given to Baltimore in 2018 Disappear to?
The city of Baltimore received $16 billion in grants in 2018! The city is a dump. Where did the money go? Does Representative Cummings know?

As this fat lying bastard tries to bring down everyone Trump included it never fails how these fkd up democrats are so gawd dam guilty of EVERYTHING they always accuse Trump of or republicans of etc. Hell just disagree with these mental cases...........
DEMOCRATS FAT ----------- MORONS WHO LIE CHEAT AND STEAL!!

Last edited:
The city of Baltimore received $16 billion in grants in 2018! The city is a dump. Where did the money go? Does Representative Cummings know?

As this fat lying bastard tries to bring down everyone Trump included it never fails how these fkd up democrats are so gawd dam guilty of EVERYTHING they always accuse Trump of or republicans of etc. Hell just disagree with these mental cases...........

How much did he give to other cities, try Florida and Texas. Also prove that figure, as it sounds high.

Also he did not give the money , us taxpayer did , or the government.

Last edited:
How much did he give to other cities, try Florida and Texas. Also prove that figure, as it sounds high.
Sounds like something you should research.

Nobody thinks Donald Trump took $16 billion dollars out of his own pocket and handed it over to the dysfunctional clowns in Baltimore.
Why would anyone say something so incredibly stupid? Tell Jim Beam you can't see him anymore.

Nobody thinks Donald Trump took $16 billion dollars out of his own pocket and handed it over to the dysfunctional clowns in Baltimore.
Why would anyone say something so incredibly stupid? Tell Jim Beam you can't see him anymore.

I did
Veterans are not being taken care of in Maryland and probably USA wide
and
[2] Douglas Rice, “Trump Budget Would Increase Homelessness and Hardship in Every State, End Federal Role in Community Development,” Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, May 12, 2017, Trump Budget Would Increase Homelessness and Hardship in Every State, End Federal Role in Community Development.

and
The total gross funding for HUD in 2018 is $52.7 billion.

I did
and
[2] Douglas Rice, “Trump Budget Would Increase Homelessness and Hardship in Every State, End Federal Role in Community Development,” Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, May 12, 2017, Trump Budget Would Increase Homelessness and Hardship in Every State, End Federal Role in Community Development.
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities is a fringe far left advocacy site.
Everything they claim should be examined in that light.

Now how about that $16 billion Trump gave to Baltimore?

It's in the Gateway Pundit's files, right next to the x-ray of Darren Wilson's fractured orbital socket.

Democrats tell black people that living in filth is part of being black, then give the money meant to help them to their Hollywood allies, make a few public service commercials, and call the money well spent. The Democrats and their media allies make out like bandits.

I did
and

and
The total gross funding for HUD in 2018 is $52.7 billion.

Using CBPP as a source is like asking Hitler to explain Jewish relations. Nice try at obfuscation and misdirection though.

What about it? I've searched and been unable to find evidence that Baltimore received $16B in grants in 2018. Do you have a link?
How hard did you look, if at all?
"Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in Fiscal Year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov."
More about Elijah Cummings’ 7th congressional district in Maryland

In addition while looking I discovered the Obama stimulus sent Baltimore $1.8 billion dollars (that's Billion!).Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law-Rioted Anyway - California Political Review

Where the hell does all this money go? Down the rat holes where all those rats come from? Seriously...where is all this money going to? To a Swiss bank account in Elijah Cumming's name?
Jesus Christ! This is like Iraq!

What about it? I've searched and been unable to find evidence that Baltimore received $16B in grants in 2018. Do you have a link?
"Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in Fiscal Year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov."

In addition while looking I discovered the Obama stimulus sent Baltimore $1.8 billion dollars (that's Billion!).Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law-Rioted Anyway - California Political Review

Where the hell does all this money go? Down the rat holes where all those rats come from? Seriously...where is all this money going to? To a Swiss bank account in Elijah Cumming's name?

what the heck am I suppose to look at in USA spending.gov , and I'm not paying for the Sun.

Give me a decent link.

what the heck am I suppose to look at in USA spending.gov , and I'm not paying for the Sun.

Give me a decent link.
I'm not paying for the Sun either. I didn't have to to get the pertinent information needed. Lie harder next time.

Give me a decent link.

If you go to 'Advanced Search', choose your terms wisely, limit it to Baltimore, and then you'll find nothing useful. Oh, sure, there's a $203 million grant to Johns Hopkins that began in 1990 and runs through this year, but nothing remotely approaching the Gateway Pundit's claim.

It's always easy to attack the source, but the Gateway Pundit is in a class of its own. It's definitely not legitimate news.

Give me a decent link.
I'm not paying for the Sun either. I didn't have to to get the pertinent information needed. Lie harder next time.

So you don't know any more than I wrote, good to know, so I guess I'm right.

CUMMINGS’ 7th DISTRICT: Wilborn Nobles of the Sun looks into Baltimore’s 7th District, and found this: Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in fiscal year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov. By comparison, districts like Indiana’s 7th (at $16.5 billion), New Jersey’s 12th (at $17.2 billion) and Pennsylvania’s 4th (at $27.4 billion) all received more money in the same period, according to Newsweek’s website.

State Roundup, July 29, 2019
-------------------------------------------------
The district includes just over half of Baltimore City, most of the majority-black precincts of Baltimore County, as well as most of Howard County.

Last edited:
If you go to 'Advanced Search', choose your terms wisely, limit it to Baltimore, and then you'll find nothing useful. Oh, sure, there's a $203 million grant to Johns Hopkins that began in 1990 and runs through this year, but nothing remotely approaching the Gateway Pundit's claim.

It's always easy to attack the source, but the Gateway Pundit is in a class of its own. It's definitely not legitimate news.
It just goes to show you are much smarter than the Baltimore Sun and Newsweek put together! They make no such claims or obfuscations.

Forum List

Back