Antifa gets cloberred!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Well doy.......what did they think was going to happen? They try to ambush a group of Proud Boys and get train wrecked. So the trial is this week for charges against the Proud Boys but none of the antifa fairies are willing to testify.:gay::gay::gay:.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/nyregion/proud-boys-nyc-trial.html

Antifa guys show up with spray paint and those little faggy batons and throw plastic bottles at the Proud Boys.....again, its progressives not understanding what real violence is. These morons think a display of force is going to be effective:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::funnyface:. Assholes spent their whole lives with crayons and computer games while people on the right were beating the piss out of each other on Dek Hockey rinks, sandlot tackle football games and neighborhood fistfights. How long before one of these fags is caught on YouTube walking up Main Street with a little faggy baton sticking clear out their ass?:flirtysmile4::fu:

Notice the wrong people are on trial. The war needs to begin.

Well doy.......what did they think was going to happen? They try to ambush a group of Proud Boys and get train wrecked. So the trial is this week for charges against the Proud Boys but none of the antifa fairies are willing to testify.:gay::gay::gay:.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/nyregion/proud-boys-nyc-trial.html

Antifa guys show up with spray paint and those little faggy batons and throw plastic bottles at the Proud Boys.....again, its progressives not understanding what real violence is. These morons think a display of force is going to be effective:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::funnyface:. Assholes spent their whole lives with crayons and computer games while people on the right were beating the piss out of each other on Dek Hockey rinks, sandlot tackle football games and neighborhood fistfights. How long before one of these fags is caught on YouTube walking up Main Street with a little faggy baton sticking clear out their ass?:flirtysmile4::fu:

Not speaking to Antifa per se, I attended a party the other week with my significant other at her younger brother's home. He had a few of his buddies over, all mid-30-somethings imitation "rugged" boys with full beards. I did the grilling on their back deck because it was too hot for any one of them to stand outside. One of them wouldn't stop whining about his mother (who he lives with) who's car broke down and she wouldn't stop calling him to complain. The last straw? Not a one of them would run outside to get burgers and baked potatoes off the grill during a downpour because, get this, none of them had their umbrellas. Part of me wanted to feel embarrassed for the male half of the species in general but the larger part of me was just too disgusted. Then there was the one "dude" who tried to hit on my girl in so round about a way I felt like the big bad wolf just for glaring at the little bitch boy. I did try to be civil, but was in a position where I just could not relate to those soft "men" who basically needed their man-pons to get them shut the hell up. What is the world of men coming to? Sheesh.

Antifa are easily defeated, Because their pussy whipped bitches

Forum List

Back