Where did James E. Holmes get all that money?

How did Holmes get the money working at McDonald's to buy a AR-15, a Remington 870 shotgun and a 40 caliber glock handgun, Drum Magazine and ammo for all those weapons?

An AR-15 cost some where between 900.00 to 1,600.00
The type of sight he had on the AR15 cost some where from 80.00 tp 300.00
guns-ifwt.jpg

Remington 870 450.00 to 550.00
1. Glock 40 cal. 600.00 to 750.00 it's reported he had two

1 100 round drum magazine for an AR 15 is 278.00
C-MAG 100 Round Beta Magazine for AR15 black + speed loader [mcms11] - $278.99 : Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc ::, Your Source for Saiga, AK47, AR15, Tromix, Glock, and SKS firearms and accessories

OVER 6000 rounds of ammo depending on the manufacture
For a 1000 rounds of 5.56 on sale is 349.00 he bought 3000 rounds
223 Remington (5.56x45mm) 55 gr FMJBT M193 PPU Ammo Case(1000 rds)

1 box of 20 count 40 cal ball ammo is 16.00 to 22.00 He bought 3000 rounds

1 box of 15 shell 12 gauge ammo 10.00 he bought 300 rounds
James Holmes, Aurora Shooting Suspect, Used Internet For Arsenal
Now do the math and explain how he came up with the money so fast to buy all that

Credit Cards? Spent the Rent money? If you know you are going to do what he did, then you can stop paying your bills for a month or 2 before the shit really hits the fan Financially.

I doubt he had the credit limit on the card for that.

How did Holmes get the money working at McDonald's to buy a AR-15, a Remington 870 shotgun and a 40 caliber glock handgun, Drum Magazine and ammo for all those weapons?

I don't know personally, but I was pulling in over a grand a week during high school when I was only working 20 hours a week for 5 dollars an hour. No I was not selling drugs, they were not as profitable as what i was doing. I bankrolled my own ameteur paintball team including spending a lot more than he did.
Now do the math and explain how he came up with the money so fast to buy all that

First off, he purchased the guns in the 4 months. no one said how much he had saved already. Also, if you think he used his college money to do that I would think he would have needed to drop out first. neuroscience is not a dodge major. You have to pay for your courses, you have to pay for your books, you have to pay for your labs, he had to pay for his apartment, You have to pay for your food, and most tuition assistance programs do not cover full costs.

So let us claim he got 15k in grants for his college per year. 2 semesters at 15 credits per semester at a state school you are a resident runs about 8k. Then you have an apartment for a year. let us say that is 400 a month including utilities because he got really fucking lucky. That is another 4800. 200 a month for food because that is what the government figures you can survive on. That is another 1200 if he deals in what they provide for welfare people. I don't even want to know what lab fees were for him at his level, and his books probably ran him at l;east a grand per semester.

by the time you figure it all out he spent his school money on school and attending school. Where the extra money came from was probably something he saved from other employment. However, he did actually go to school on the money the government gave him for school. You cannot claim he used that money to purchase his arsenal. If you figure he worked a year at mcdonalds, and had his housing, food, and school covered for actually going to college, he could have used all his income from mcDonalds to purchase the guns. The reality is he probably worked from a young age, and had a sizeable savings to dip into. Or he could have easily gotten some credit cards and charged up a few grand that he has not paid back. I know I went from a 300 dollar prepaid card to a 5000 dollar credit limit in a year just because i paid my bills and kept charging more. It really isn't too hard to get credit way over your ability to pay in america.

if i had to guess I would say he had savings, and the rest came from credit cards he has not paid off yet.

26 grand does not cover very much for a neuroscience major in college. Since he was actually going to college that money he got from the government went to his college education. 26 grand is not a lot for a person in his later years in college, and he certainly did not get up to the point he was at on 26k having his own apartment to pay for.

grow the fuck up and quit your lying until you have more than a few years of life experience and a couple more brain cells to rub together.

26 grand does not cover very much for a neuroscience major in college. Since he was actually going to college that money he got from the government went to his college education. 26 grand is not a lot for a person in his later years in college, and he certainly did not get up to the point he was at on 26k having his own apartment to pay for.

grow the fuck up and quit your lying until you have more than a few years of life experience and a couple more brain cells to rub together.

I suggest you back the fuck off that dido it's making you say stupid shit again.

What did I lie about? And as for a few years of life experience I'm probably 30 years your SENIOR

I don't know personally, but I was pulling in over a grand a week during high school when I was only working 20 hours a week for 5 dollars an hour. No I was not selling drugs, they were not as profitable as what i was doing. I bankrolled my own ameteur paintball team including spending a lot more than he did.

First off, he purchased the guns in the 4 months. no one said how much he had saved already. Also, if you think he used his college money to do that I would think he would have needed to drop out first. neuroscience is not a dodge major. You have to pay for your courses, you have to pay for your books, you have to pay for your labs, he had to pay for his apartment, You have to pay for your food, and most tuition assistance programs do not cover full costs.

So let us claim he got 15k in grants for his college per year. 2 semesters at 15 credits per semester at a state school you are a resident runs about 8k. Then you have an apartment for a year. let us say that is 400 a month including utilities because he got really fucking lucky. That is another 4800. 200 a month for food because that is what the government figures you can survive on. That is another 1200 if he deals in what they provide for welfare people. I don't even want to know what lab fees were for him at his level, and his books probably ran him at l;east a grand per semester.

by the time you figure it all out he spent his school money on school and attending school. Where the extra money came from was probably something he saved from other employment. However, he did actually go to school on the money the government gave him for school. You cannot claim he used that money to purchase his arsenal. If you figure he worked a year at mcdonalds, and had his housing, food, and school covered for actually going to college, he could have used all his income from mcDonalds to purchase the guns. The reality is he probably worked from a young age, and had a sizeable savings to dip into. Or he could have easily gotten some credit cards and charged up a few grand that he has not paid back. I know I went from a 300 dollar prepaid card to a 5000 dollar credit limit in a year just because i paid my bills and kept charging more. It really isn't too hard to get credit way over your ability to pay in america.

if i had to guess I would say he had savings, and the rest came from credit cards he has not paid off yet.

Stupid bitch, I never made any claim where he got the money.

Uh oh, Americans are getting suspicious and beginning to ask questions. This is why Obama needs the Internet Kill Switch.

Obama uses "Atlas Shrugged" and "Seven Days In May" as how to manuals.

" The NIH grant paid his tuition and also gave Holmes a $26,000 stipend."

Our tax dollars at work

An AR-15 cost some where between 900.00 to 1,600.00
The type of sight he had on the AR15 cost some where from 80.00 tp 300.00
guns-ifwt.jpg

Remington 870 450.00 to 550.00
1. Glock 40 cal. 600.00 to 750.00 it's reported he had two

1 100 round drum magazine for an AR 15 is 278.00
C-MAG 100 Round Beta Magazine for AR15 black + speed loader [mcms11] - $278.99 : Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc ::, Your Source for Saiga, AK47, AR15, Tromix, Glock, and SKS firearms and accessories

OVER 6000 rounds of ammo depending on the manufacture
For a 1000 rounds of 5.56 on sale is 349.00 he bought 3000 rounds
223 Remington (5.56x45mm) 55 gr FMJBT M193 PPU Ammo Case(1000 rds)

1 box of 20 count 40 cal ball ammo is 16.00 to 22.00 He bought 3000 rounds

1 box of 15 shell 12 gauge ammo 10.00 he bought 300 rounds
James Holmes, Aurora Shooting Suspect, Used Internet For Arsenal
A credit card comes to mind.

Bigdeb didn't say the govt bankrolled him, he's just asking a question. Like, does bigdeb beat his life partner? Not saying he does...just asking.

See?

Forum List

Back