Where Are Threads Supporting Romney?? Wher Is The Love??

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Well, Romney is your nominee, right wingers. I see plenty of negative threads about President Obama, but no positive threads about about your nominee, Mitt Romney.

I'd like to know what you all think of him and if you are voting for him and why. Thanks!!!

I see plenty of negative Obama threads, but no positive threads on Mitt Romney. Are you right wingers even going to vote for him?? I'm curious. Thanks!!

I'm libertarian, not right, but it's the same answer. Yes, we are going to vote for him. To defeat Obama. Now go back and read your question and see if a light bulb goes off...

Well, Romney is your nominee, right wingers. I see plenty of negative threads about President Obama, but no positive threads about about your nominee, Mitt Romney.

I'd like to know what you all think of him and if you are voting for him and why. Thanks!!!

OOPS!!! Thought this one didn't take and I did another. Meister, help!!!

Romney ahead of Obama is here, as is Romney paid more taxes.

I've been a Romney supporter since 2008.

Ya see, I'm enamored of competence and I place a high priority on the economic health of this nation. But I've spoken my piece about Romney for now.

And how can I not laugh at Obama? :lmao:

Immigration Reform: President Obama Promises To Tackle Issue In 1st Year Of Second Term

Where are the threads supporting Obama? I see lots of threads bashing Romney and the right but very little praising Obama.

Obama is an asshole.

Discuss.

I agree. Sorry, that's all I've got...

Very telling that the only thing rw's can say is they don't like President Obama. Otherwise, they have to repeat the same lies.

Mittens has never done anything except destroy jobs. That's why he couldnt create PBS when he was guv of Mass.

Oh yeah, he did get the biggest bailout in Olympic history so he cold say he saved the bankrupt Olympics. He lied about that too - It was taxpayers who saved the Olympics.

A vote for Mittens is a vote for the vile scum who ran the country whe Bush was in office. Do we really want Rove and Norquist using us for their own petty cash fund again?

More to the point, can we afford them? Can we afford their wars, their subsidies to big oil, their support for foreign banks and foreign business?

I see plenty of negative Obama threads, but no positive threads on Mitt Romney. Are you right wingers even going to vote for him?? I'm curious. Thanks!!

I'm libertarian, not right, but it's the same answer. Yes, we are going to vote for him. To defeat Obama. Now go back and read your question and see if a light bulb goes off...

Speak for yourself, I have no reason or plan to vote for Mitt.

That Romney is such a bad politician and media-whore makes me think he'd likely be a sound executive leader.

Romney is a Liberal, so he gets no love from Conservatives. Romney is a Republican, so he gets no love from the Democratics. Romney is also white, which doesn't score him any points.

No one likes Romney, not even the Republicans.

He held a rally in Ohio and only 125 people showed up.

Negatives about Obama are positives about Romney.

We've seen Obama's hope and change. And it didn't happen. Now we need someone to fix all the screwing up that the most transparent administration ever made....

Romney wasn't my first choice but he's so much better than Obama that there truly is no comparison.........

Where are the threads supporting Obama? I see lots of threads bashing Romney and the right but very little praising Obama.

We have been praising him for quite some time. You just don't recognize the good things he has done, that's all.

Negatives about Obama are positives about Romney.

We've seen Obama's hope and change. And it didn't happen. Now we need someone to fix all the screwing up that the most transparent administration ever made....

Romney wasn't my first choice but he's so much better than Obama that there truly is no comparison.........

Why?? What terrible dire consequences resulted from an Obama presidency???

We have been praising him for quite some time. You just don't recognize the good things he has done, that's all.

Good things you say that is a matter of opinion much like beauty being in the eye of the beholder it's the same with the Obama record. As for the number of threads on a message board I don't really see that as sign of anything it's nice political fodder but it means nothing.

Forum List

Back