Where Are the Muslims Who Condemn ISIS?

Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS

Okay. So I was wrong when I said Muslim leaders were being silent about the barbarians.

Read the article @ Prison Planet.com Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS
Meanwhile, they all get together, terrorists and apologists alike, and join asses pointing toward Allah looking like they're hoping to be buttfucked by the great buttfucker from hell when they journey to Mecca every year.
Talk is cheap.
I have no more patience for this pseudo religion, this hate group pretending to be a religion. Westboro Baptist church is actually left of moderate islam.
Islam sucks.

The majority of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world condemn ISIS and other terrorist groups

They do not make the world easier for fellow Muslims and it is also fellow Muslims who feel the worst of their wrath

Okay. So I was wrong when I said Muslim leaders were being silent about the barbarians.

Meanwhile, they all get together, terrorists and apologists alike, and join asses pointing toward Allah looking like they're hoping to be buttfucked by the great buttfucker from hell when they journey to Mecca every year.
Talk is cheap.
I have no more patience for this pseudo religion, this hate group pretending to be a religion. Westboro Baptist church is actually left of moderate islam.
Islam sucks.

Wow! You seem really smart

Oh just stop with this shit. Because 700 were just beheaded in Syria for condemning ISIS.

Get up to fucking speed will you?

The majority of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world condemn ISIS and other terrorist groups

They do not make the world easier for fellow Muslims and it is also fellow Muslims who feel the worst of their wrath

What the hell don't people get that joe aka mohammed six pack doesn't agree with mass beheadings?

Some asshole in their religion commits an atrocity and every day they are supposed to go out there and go "my religion didn't make him do it".

I am so tired of this bullshit. ISIS has been condemned world wide by every mega leader of the Islamic faith that I know of.

Damn it. It pisses me clean off that people don't get it.

Talk is cheap.
Islam sucks.

Wow! You seem really smart

Allow me to repeat for the benefit of you and the other hard-of-head; they all get together, alleged moderates and the tens of millions of muslim terrorists alike, and gather together at Mecca to raise their asses to allah. Guilt by association and tolerance.
Let's see how smart you are.

Forum List

Back