Where are the job bills?

You're the fool who seems to believe that most, if not all, of the nation's ills can be solved by gubmint programs, not me.

Then again, I'm not the fool who points to one of their very few and justifiably enumerated powers (national defense), as a meta-model of how to create jobs via authoritarian central control.

But please, carry on....You're far more inadvertently amusing than you'll ever realize.

Any conservative that uses the "useful idiot" meme gets a strike against logic before I even read their post.

"Washington – House GOP leaders are rushing a vote to ban all federal funding for NPR in an effort to reforge party unity a day after it splintered badly.

Fifty-four conservatives defected Tuesday to vote against a spending bill that would forestall a government shutdown for three weeks that they felt didn't go far enough to cut spending. But there is little chance of House Republican leaders losing votes in its bid to kill funding for NPR – the third such vote in weeks. The issue has been a rallying point among conservatives for decades.

Earlier this month, conservative activists released a video purporting to show NPR fundraiser Ron Schiller calling tea partyers "seriously racist" and saying that despite potential damage to smaller stations, "Frankly, it is very clear that we would be better off in the long run without federal funding." In the subsequent outcry, Mr. Schiller left NPR and the organization's president, Vivian Schiller (no relation) resigned. (The full video, subsequently released, shows that Mr. Schiller's comments were selectively edited.)"

Ful article: Why House Republicans are rushing to slash NPR funding - Yahoo! News

And now the neo-cons want to attack another oil rich country (Libya).

The GOP overreaching? You betcha. 2012 will remake the political landscape once again.

Here we go again, yet another Lefty who can not fathom Jobs being created in any way, OTHER than with Massive Federal Government spending bills.

Sorry we tried that, it failed. Only Private Sector Job Growth is going to save us, and it does not take any "jobs Bills" to happen. It simply takes some confidence on the part of the Private Sector, that Big Brother is going to let them do their Jobs with out any massive new Taxes or Mandates.

You're the fool who seems to believe that most, if not all, of the nation's ills can be solved by gubmint programs, not me.

Then again, I'm not the fool who points to one of their very few and justifiably enumerated powers (national defense), as a meta-model of how to create jobs via authoritarian central control.

But please, carry on....You're far more inadvertently amusing than you'll ever realize.

LMAO, yes Odd-Dude you are a fool, a fool who lacks both imagination and creativity, one who relies on an idology of unproven truths usually articulated in one or two sentence idiotgrams, punctuated with personal attacks.
Problem solving requires more than parroting a few cliches.
I used the Navy as an example because I served in the Navy; spend my paltry income in the San Diego businesses near the 32nd St. station. I also posted two other examples - highways and the RR, items you failed to mention because you are dishonest. A liar by omission is still a liar.

LMAO, yes Odd-Dude you are a fool, a fool who lacks both imagination and creativity, one who relies on an idology of unproven truths usually articulated in one or two sentence idiotgrams, punctuated with personal attacks.
I used the Navy as an example because I served in the Navy; spend my paltry income in the San Diego businesses near the 32nd St. station. I also posted two other examples - highways and the RR, items you failed to mention because you are dishonest. A liar by omission is still a liar.
Those "unproven truths" brought America from literally nothing to the point of being the world's economic powerhouse in a scant 150 years....All with a central government that largely stayed the hell out of the way and let people solve their own problems, created by men you'd hold in utter contempt were they alive today.

The military is completely irrelevant and provides no true economic growth industry.

Railroads relied upon granted rights-of-way to favored people...Mostly those "Robber Barons" that pinheads like you beller about, when you need an example of how much capitalism sucks. And if the Interstate highway system is really the best thing you can come up with to show how economic central control creates jobs, then you have a list with about zero bench depth.

Try again, Vermin.

Those "unproven truths" brought America from literally nothing to the point of being the world's economic powerhouse in a scant 150 years....All with a central government that largely stayed the hell out of the way and let people solve their own problems, created by men you'd hold in utter contempt were they alive today.

The military is completely irrelevant and provides no true economic growth industry.

Railroads relied upon granted rights-of-way to favored people...Mostly those "Robber Barons" that pinheads like you beller about, when you need an example of how much capitalism sucks. And if the Interstate highway system is really the best thing you can come up with to show how economic central control creates jobs, then you have a list with about zero bench depth.

Try again, Vermin.

And we DO have a Republican president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, to thank for that idea and all those jobs! :clap2:

you're the fool who seems to believe that most, if not all, of the nation's ills can be solved by gubmint programs, not me.

Then again, i'm not the fool who points to one of their very few and justifiably enumerated powers (national defense), as a meta-model of how to create jobs via authoritarian central control.

But please, carry on....you're far more inadvertently amusing than you'll ever realize.

lmao, yes odd-dude you are a fool, a fool who lacks both imagination and creativity, one who relies on an idology of unproven truths usually articulated in one or two sentence idiotgrams, punctuated with personal attacks.
I used the navy as an example because i served in the navy; spend my paltry income in the san diego businesses near the 32nd st. Station. I also posted two other examples - highways and the rr, items you failed to mention because you are dishonest. A liar by omission is still a liar.

*dodge*...

Try again, Vermin.

No. I don't negotiate or debate with assholes. You're now free to make another pervese sexual remark.

you're the fool who seems to believe that most, if not all, of the nation's ills can be solved by gubmint programs, not me.

Then again, i'm not the fool who points to one of their very few and justifiably enumerated powers (national defense), as a meta-model of how to create jobs via authoritarian central control.

But please, carry on....you're far more inadvertently amusing than you'll ever realize.

lmao, yes odd-dude you are a fool, a fool who lacks both imagination and creativity, one who relies on an idology of unproven truths usually articulated in one or two sentence idiotgrams, punctuated with personal attacks.
I used the navy as an example because i served in the navy; spend my paltry income in the san diego businesses near the 32nd st. Station. I also posted two other examples - highways and the rr, items you failed to mention because you are dishonest. A liar by omission is still a liar.

*dodge*...

Yes I did serve in the Navy, Nero. Unlike you and the rest of the callous conservative chicken hawks I served my country. Probably one reason I find punks such as you and Odd-dude disgusting.

No. I don't negotiate or debate with assholes. You're now free to make another pervese sexual remark.

I never had reason to believe otherwise. After all, if you negotiated or debated yourself, youd be pretty screwed up in the head.

Doesn't mean you should talk civilly with your fellow man. That goes the same for the others in the thread.

Yes I did serve in the Navy, Nero. Unlike you and the rest of the callous conservative chicken hawks I served my country. Probably one reason I find punks such as you and Odd-dude disgusting.

It's a shame you've been working so hard to destroy it lately.

I was in SAC, swab jockey.

But I don't boast and wave my service around in everyone's face, as though it makes me a better man than the next, because that's how SAC men roll.

Likewise, I haven't wrapped my entire identity around something I did for a mere few years of my life.

Now, I believe you were running your alligator mouth about disgusting punks?
SAC_Logo06.gif

Forum List

Back