Where are the Fiscal Conservatives? GOP Tax Bill Adds $1.7T to Debt

Notice how the tards attempt to deflect from the topic of GOP fiscal hypocrisy with their usual "B-b-b-b-but Obama!" tu quoque.

It just never gets old...

Obama added 10 trillion and I don't see any complaints from you.

Are you sure?

He may have complained that Obama didn't spend enough.......
Yeah, go ahead and try to find me saying that, tard.

I thought he was talking to the OP.
His post immediately followed mine.

So what?
So I did not see him tell me he was talking to someone else when I responded.

Looking for an out from your butt hurt? :lol:

Notice how the tards attempt to deflect from the topic of GOP fiscal hypocrisy with their usual "B-b-b-b-but Obama!" tu quoque.

And yet the far left seems think that Bush ruled the last eight years!
This topic is about the Republican tax "reform" which will add to the debt, retard.

Try to keep up.

Are you sure?

So what?

Yes you seem to be doing so!

And yet the far left seems think that Bush ruled the last eight years!
This topic is about the Republican tax "reform" which will add to the debt, retard.

Try to keep up.

Irony impairment is one the trademarks of the far left!

But then again you made this thread about you!

Are you sure?

So what?

He mentioned adding to debt, like the OP.
Your post did not mention adding to the debt.
Sorry, it's not all about you.

No one has answered the question. Where are the fiscal conservatives who whined all these years about the debt?

Hmmmm...

The stench of hypocrisy.

Three pages in, and we've had red herrings, tu quoques, and a lot of excuses. But not one single criticism of Republican debt creation.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you, tards.

Last edited:

No he didn't, please stop spreading ignorant rightwinger bullshit.

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

Debt from Bush's tax-cuts extension in 2012, that conservatives blame-but-never-credit Obama for, is the biggest recent policy component of our deficits.

This, plus other tax-cuts make up just about the entirety of Obama's contribution to our long term deficits.

Last edited:
"The GOP’s tax bill would add $1.7 trillion to the national debt over the course of a decade, and increase the country’s debt-to-GDP ratio by 5.9 percentage points, according to the Congressional Budget Office."

GOP tax bill would add $1.7 trillion to debt: CBO

So where are those tea party conservatives that ran on a very strict ‘we will not add to the federal debt/deficit!’

Clearly, that policy does not apply to tax breaks for corporations and the already wealthy.

First static scoring is BS, you can't discount the growth this bill will cause. Second debt and deficit are two different animals. The deficit is calculated against the budget which only accounts for about 30% of federal spending. Off budget spending accounts for most of the debt.

Yeah, just keep denying Trump and GOP will add to the debt with their plan. :lol:

If the name "Obama" was in this picture, you'd be howling and grinding your teeth.

"If someone has a D after their name, they can never do anything right, but if they have an R after their name, they can never do wrong."

So you're saying that if the economy expands dramatically it won't increase revenues to the government?

"The GOP’s tax bill would add $1.7 trillion to the national debt over the course of a decade, and increase the country’s debt-to-GDP ratio by 5.9 percentage points, according to the Congressional Budget Office."

So where are those tea party conservatives that ran on a very strict ‘we will not add to the federal debt/deficit!’

Clearly, that policy does not apply to tax breaks for corporations and the already wealthy.

First static scoring is BS, you can't discount the growth this bill will cause. Second debt and deficit are two different animals. The deficit is calculated against the budget which only accounts for about 30% of federal spending. Off budget spending accounts for most of the debt.

Yeah, just keep denying Trump and GOP will add to the debt with their plan. :lol:

If the name "Obama" was in this picture, you'd be howling and grinding your teeth.

"If someone has a D after their name, they can never do anything right, but if they have an R after their name, they can never do wrong."

So you're saying that if the economy expands dramatically it won't increase revenues to the government?

"Expands dramatically".

So your hopes are resting on a pipe dream!

And STILL no criticism of increased debt by the GOP!

Thank you. At least the blush is off the rose. However, NO legit economist contends the tax cut will produce revenues outweighing the debt increases. Even so, the debt might be acceptable if wages for worker rose appreciably. Btu again no economic argument supports that happening. And instead at least some middle income earners would actually see a tax hike when all .1% and 1% people would save hundreds of thousands, if not millions, per year.

No he didn't, please stop spreading ignorant rightwinger bullshit.

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

Yes he did, no amount of far left religious charts can change that!

Unless you at least give some semblance of evidence please just STFU idiot. This is not some RW bubble safe-space.

You want to say Obama spent 10 trillion? Ok tell us what he spent it on. :rolleyes: And while you are at it, 2017 deficit will be about 700 billion - you want to tell us what Trump spent it on?

Trump has never laid down his health care reform plan he said he had. It was a massive hoax. The rubes have STILL not caught on.

Nor has he laid down his plan for "dramatically" expanding the economy. Another massive hoax.

See, Trump is the kind of huckster who makes all kinds of promises, hoping to take credit if one of his predictions comes true, even though he had nothing to do with it.

That's how psychic hucksters work, too. Make thousands of outlandish predictions, and then claim 100 percent success when one of them comes true through sheer probabilities.

When have tax cuts not added to the debt?

Forum List

Back