Where are the #BoycottBeer people?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Why is alcohol still legal when it is responsible for so many deaths in America? It serves no real purpose in our lives. It's not necessary. Some people can use it responsibly, probably many more than those who don't, but who cares? Too many people are dying from it. Where is the outrage?

I am. I think everyone should openly carry a bottle of Lagavulin.

At least guns have been proven to save some lives. What lives have alcohol saved?

Expanded background checks for all beer purchases. No beer sold across state lines. Ban all high-capacity beer cartons and cases.

Do eet for the children!

About 65 thousand Americans died from drug overdoses in 2016. Should we boycott big Pharm?

Well big pharma also has some benefits, more so than alcohol. It would be as logical as boycotting the NRA though.

Why is alcohol still legal when it is responsible for so many deaths in America? It serves no real purpose in our lives. It's not necessary. Some people can use it responsibly, probably many more than those who don't, but who cares? Too many people are dying from it. Where is the outrage?
Beer doesnt kill people...people kill people. :rolleyes:

Bye bye beer then?

I am all for a ban on keggers

Bye bye beer then?
Weed too. Why not? Prohibition was a resounding success.

Bye bye beer then?

The DHS and FBI are working on a plan right now, to go door to door and confiscate it.

Best to bury it in the back yard.

Bye bye beer then?

You just showed how firearms legislation and drug laws don't work. Thank you.

Uh yeah ... They already did that.
They even amended the Constitution to do it (the 18th Amendment to the Constitution).

Didn't work out so well because it didn't keep people from drinking.
It also fueled organized crime.

It was repealed with the 21st Amendment to the Constitution.
I mean face it ... The Mormons in Utah were among the ones that passed the vote to ratify the 21st Amendment ... And they don't even drink.

Bye bye beer then?

I agree. They do very little for prevention. Youre welcome.

Uh yeah ... They already did that.
They even amended the Constitution to do it (the 18th Amendment to the Constitution).

Didn't work out so well because it didn't keep people from drinking.
It also fueled organized crime.

It was repealed with the 21st Amendment to the Constitution.

Really?

Bye bye beer then?

So then why all the screaming, crying, and gnashing of teeth about more gun control, if it's not going to solve the problem?

Is is all just a "feel good" moment?

Oh, no fear. Soon, those going after smokers will have another target: Beer drinkers. It will wind up being hard liquor only in designated locations but..no beer.
Without smokers to go after...they will have to find something else to bitch about.

Bye bye beer then?

So then why all the screaming, crying, and gnashing of teeth about more gun control, if it's not going to solve the problem?

Is is all just a "feel good" moment?
Gun control will solve part of the problem. It just wont do much for prevention.

Forum List

Back