Where are the #BoycottBeer people?

Why is alcohol still legal when it is responsible for so many deaths in America? It serves no real purpose in our lives. It's not necessary. Some people can use it responsibly, probably many more than those who don't, but who cares? Too many people are dying from it. Where is the outrage?

Oh, no fear. Soon, those going after smokers will have another target: Beer drinkers. It will wind up being hard liquor only in designated locations but..no beer.
Without smokers to go after...they will have to find something else to bitch about.

Personally, I'd like to see them go after things the left likes: Bicycles, public transportation, hybrid vehicles, solar and wind power, hippie food co-ops, anything "organically grown", anything with the label "fair trade" on it, hand-woven hemp underwear, etc.

I am all for a ban on keggers
Bye bye beer then?
Weed too. Why not? Prohibition was a resounding success.

You just showed how firearms legislation and drug laws don't work. Thank you.
I agree. They do very little for prevention. Youre welcome.

So then why all the screaming, crying, and gnashing of teeth about more gun control, if it's not going to solve the problem?

Is is all just a "feel good" moment?
Gun control will solve part of the problem. It just wont do much for prevention.

This is a beer thread, damnit!

I am all for a ban on keggers
Weed too. Why not? Prohibition was a resounding success.

So then why all the screaming, crying, and gnashing of teeth about more gun control, if it's not going to solve the problem?

Gun control will solve part of the problem. It just wont do much for prevention.

I dont drink. Its banned at my house.

Hitler didn't drink alcohol either. Nor did he smoke, and he was a vegan.

I'm just sayin'.

Hitler didn't drink alcohol either. Nor did he smoke, and he was a vegan.

I'm just sayin'.
Imagine what he would have done if he drank and was in a drunken rage?

It's not enough that just you don't drink.

I am against all drinking. Even water.

ok.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

Except Kool-Aid.

Except Kool-Aid.
Kool-aide gives you diabetes. I'm against that as well.

Why is alcohol still legal when it is responsible for so many deaths in America? It serves no real purpose in our lives. It's not necessary. Some people can use it responsibly, probably many more than those who don't, but who cares? Too many people are dying from it. Where is the outrage?
It's all that keeps me from going postal. (-:

Forum List

Back