Where are all these constitutional loving Tea Party folk????

Called it......I knew, we all knew, these Tea Party loons were nothing but a bunch of KKK people trying out a different brand for the black guy, because KKK gear was too obvious, no? Now that Trump their Fuhrer is in charge, the white sheets are back, the don't tread on me banners gone and now its full frontal in your face, racism. The American kind!!

The reason I bring this up is because if anybody is guilty of crapping all over the constitution these days, its thier current President, Donald...and correct me if I'm wrong, No Ted Cruz out here reciting amendments he's clearly ignored. No bikers out here, vowing to die in order to protect the constitution, no white people balling over the invitable ballooning debt the Donald is gonna propose with all this rounding up illegals, building the wall and lets not forget the infastructual bill...nothing...just Hiel Hitler!!
hqdefault.jpg
THAT GRABS WOMEN'S PUSSY, CHECK!!!
images
BUILD A WAY AND TAX PAYERS PAY FOR IT, CHECK!!
images
AGAIN, THE KLAN CLOAKED IN TEA PARTY BS, CHECK!!

You've made a bunch of claims and supported none of them.

Standard lib operating procedure.
My days of backin shit up here, is over...you nuts do nothing with facts, but shit all over em, and frankly I'm tired of smelling your shit

So, you admit you are posting shit that you can't back up?

Well, I guess, I can't argue with that.

So now that we agree that the stuff you post is shit...

Your pretense that it was wrong of Trump that women LET him grab their pussy.

Why are you so against consensual sex?
Its Sunday, take a shower, I'm not going there with you, Christian!!

The current president is Obama, Snowflake.
No shit???? Cause I can't tell anymore!!
You also need a spell-checker.
Why bother doing anything normal when dealing with white trash, not gonna do it.

Your racism is noted.

NOrmally I would at this point, dismiss your post as invalid.

But we have already agree that you post shit, so,

Good job on posting even shittier shit.

Called it......I knew, we all knew, these Tea Party loons were nothing but a bunch of KKK people trying out a different brand for the black guy, because KKK gear was too obvious, no? Now that Trump their Fuhrer is in charge, the white sheets are back, the don't tread on me banners gone and now its full frontal in your face, racism. The American kind!!

The reason I bring this up is because if anybody is guilty of crapping all over the constitution these days, its thier current President, Donald...and correct me if I'm wrong, No Ted Cruz out here reciting amendments he's clearly ignored. No bikers out here, vowing to die in order to protect the constitution, no white people balling over the invitable ballooning debt the Donald is gonna propose with all this rounding up illegals, building the wall and lets not forget the infastructual bill...nothing...just Hiel Hitler!!
hqdefault.jpg
images
images

You've made a bunch of claims and supported none of them.

Standard lib operating procedure.
My days of backin shit up here, is over...you nuts do nothing with facts, but shit all over em, and frankly I'm tired of smelling your shit

So, you admit you are posting shit that you can't back up?

Well, I guess, I can't argue with that.

So now that we agree that the stuff you post is shit...

Your pretense that it was wrong of Trump that women LET him grab their pussy.

Why are you so against consensual sex?
Its Sunday, take a shower, I'm not going there with you, Christian!!

It's the shit you posted.

So, now you know

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

Nipping into the MD 20/20 a tad early today, aintcha hun?
Your so stuck in the past, I would bet my last dollar, your still on a pink princess land line phone!!

Oh I wish! That would be perfect for the Snowflake & Pink Cupcake Safe Space Center for which I'm planning to establish a Charitable Foundation. I keep tripping over wailing Prog Loons on the streets of San Francisco and Oakland; they are a real public health hazard. So, one must do what one must do for the Common Good.

And, you must be a Night Train aficionado instead.

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

bottom photo is most likely a Democrat. I really don't know what a couple photos proved conclusively . Most Americans are not KKK members, your post is a bunch of C***. Tea Party was formed in rebellion against Bush and the Republican Party for being go along good ol boys. It wasn't formed to get over on the black man

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

bottom photo is most likely a Democrat. I really don't know what a couple photos proved conclusively . Most Americans are not KKK members, your post is a bunch of C***. Tea Party was formed in rebellion against Bush and the Republican Party for being go along good ol boys. It wasn't formed to get over on the black man
A sensible post. The TEA Party formed before the bearded Marxist got his paws on the reins.

The tea party just sort of morphed into a general conservative hatred of Muslims and free trade. Trump could probably sneak in a bill nationalizing a bunch of our industries and no republicans would care as long as he was tweeting about ISIS and TMZ gossip.

Why dew ewe side with Mexico? You would think making America great again was a bad thing! Jeez liberals are so phones baloney!

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

You are ridiculous. The bottom photo is them yanking your chain because that is what you left wing loons call them. As far as seal the borders and stop illegal immigration, that is the law whether you like it or not. As far as a Christian President, most of them have been, were they not?

Again, ridiculous narrative, but not a surprise coming from you!
Listen, you can ration your way through this with a white person or a conservative idiot, I am neither. Don't pull this shit with me. The Tea Party was nothing but the Klan and nothing you or anybody here can say, will change that. Every GOP candidate to date, has ran on illegal immigration and hatred and yet to this day, nothing has been done about it, because they are Wall Street controlled. Now either get with reality or get off the wagon. And I don't know what fuckin bible you and these nuts read, but my bible don't like men who make fun of the handicap, disrespects women, treats minorities like second class citizens and think white is the prefered color of choice....just sayin

And you sir are ridiculous in thinking we all think like rednecks, we don't!!
Did ewe learn all this in Sunday school this morning?

Forum List

Back