Will Trump supporters stand by their man......in a few more months?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Before the Mods, delete this thread......I want to say from experience with GOP wins, how it always always turn out and will GOP supporters do what they do best, deflect and move on to other topics here.

I recall quite vividly, the high fives, the cheers, the beat down to liberals, the bragging when they took both houses a few years ago. Two months, end you could hear a pin drop and a year later, the congress got the lowest approval rating in US history. I recall the same thing with Bush getting a second term and before it was all over they were all crawling to a unknown black guy, named Obama. I have seen GOP governor after gov. strip these supporters of everything they held dear, and not one post about gleeful they are that happened. Now we have Trump..all I am asking is that all these same cheer leaders come back in a few months, perhaps a year and give us your cheerful cheers on how he's doing. This isn't a troll request, its not a flame throwing request, its simply a challenge.

Because thus far, you're paying for that wall, with Mexico giving you a check after its built (LOLOLOL), ACA isn't going anywhere soon, because after 8 years, they got nothing to replace it. China is ready to battle Trump with one hand tied behind its back, that's how much leverage they have and Putin is lickin his chops waiting for the man/child President to put him on speed dial!!

So come back, brag, cry, do what ever necessary to prove to all of us Libs...white voters and dumb minorities.....need their voting privileges provoked!!

I think the problem is the GOP is finding that Having is not as desirable as wanting.

The thing is, you can bitch about what government is doing when you aren't in it, but when it comes to governing, people expect you to govern.

So every year, the Rubes who vote Republican wonder why they never get the things they want. Watch them whine when the GOP congress doesn't actually repeal ObamaCare, just tweaks it a bit after Wall Street tells them they want to keep it.

Before the Mods, delete this thread......I want to say from experience with GOP wins, how it always always turn out and will GOP supporters do what they do best, deflect and move on to other topics here.

I recall quite vividly, the high fives, the cheers, the beat down to liberals, the bragging when they took both houses a few years ago. Two months, end you could hear a pin drop and a year later, the congress got the lowest approval rating in US history. I recall the same thing with Bush getting a second term and before it was all over they were all crawling to a unknown black guy, named Obama. I have seen GOP governor after gov. strip these supporters of everything they held dear, and not one post about gleeful they are that happened. Now we have Trump..all I am asking is that all these same cheer leaders come back in a few months, perhaps a year and give us your cheerful cheers on how he's doing. This isn't a troll request, its not a flame throwing request, its simply a challenge.

Because thus far, you're paying for that wall, with Mexico giving you a check after its built (LOLOLOL), ACA isn't going anywhere soon, because after 8 years, they got nothing to replace it. China is ready to battle Trump with one hand tied behind its back, that's how much leverage they have and Putin is lickin his chops waiting for the man/child President to put him on speed dial!!

So come back, brag, cry, do what ever necessary to prove to all of us Libs...white voters and dumb minorities.....need their voting privileges provoked!!
Delete it? Probably not. Move it to a more appropriate sub-forum? Maybe.
It's not really what Current Events is for, this is more of a "call out" thread as you have no clue how to be non-inflamatory or unbiased as is obvious in your OP. :thup:

Today's "true conservatives" always end up being tomorrow's RINO's. In 2024 the same rubes who have declared Trump to be the only real conservative in the GOP today will be ranting about how Trump was never a real conservative and the party needs to rally behind [insert religious nutjob here], who is a real conservative, to defeat whatever Democrat was elected President in the 2020 election. Trump will be another RINO in exile, hanging out with Dubya in Crawford.

• Banned
I think the problem is the GOP is finding that Having is not as desirable as wanting.

The thing is, you can bitch about what government is doing when you aren't in it, but when it comes to governing, people expect you to govern.

So every year, the Rubes who vote Republican wonder why they never get the things they want. Watch them whine when the GOP congress doesn't actually repeal ObamaCare, just tweaks it a bit after Wall Street tells them they want to keep it.
Bravo....I have yet to see one GOP anything do anything they promised their peeps once elected. I'm convinced, as long as it white, racist and hating....their peeps don't care.

• Banned

It's not really what Current Events is for, this is more of a "call out" thread as you have no clue how to be non-inflamatory or unbiased as is obvious in your OP. :thup:
This is current? In a few more days, the world is coming to an end, and this isn't current? But threats of an impending Trump, as noted on many threads here is? Gotcha!!

Depends. He's not much of a Republican and has switched parties like 9 times since the 80's. It is quite possible the base will turn on him. At least he's not Hillary, so there's that.

So tell us! Why are you rooting for Mexico and against your own country? Are ewe a traitor?

It is a traitor.

Sounds like it. Cuba allowed Russia to come to their island to point missles at us and Obammie rewards Cuba and bitches about Russia! Most perplexing chain of events don't ya think?

Today's "true conservatives" always end up being tomorrow's RINO's. In 2024 the same rubes who have declared Trump to be the only real conservative in the GOP today will be ranting about how Trump was never a real conservative and the party needs to rally behind [insert religious nutjob here], who is a real conservative, to defeat whatever Democrat was elected President in the 2020 election. Trump will be another RINO in exile, hanging out with Dubya in Crawford.
Because at the end of the day, conservatives are all about drama, about keeping shit up, about doing anything but their elected jobs. Trump is all about the crowds, the praise, the bow to me mentality, the rhetoric and the Trump brand...he could give two shits about governing this country!!

This is current? In a few more days, the world is coming to an end, and this isn't current? But threats of an impending Trump, as noted on many threads here is? Gotcha!!
Thanks again fro proving my point. :lmao:

Forum List

Back