Where are all the white people?

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Seriously. On the tv and movies, all I see is white people.

Yet, in everyday life, all I see is every possible variation of brown/yellow/black immigrants and all of the nations of the world represented speaking every language and looking like they just landed.

It's like, white people have separated and now only inhabit a fantasy world, and the real world is becoming less white by the day. That's what it feels like to me.

Yet, in everyday life, all I see is every possible variation of brown/yellow/black immigrants and all of the nations of the world represented speaking every language and looking like they just landed.

It's like, white people have separated and now only inhabit a fantasy world, and the real world is becoming less white by the day. That's what it feels like to me.

the issue is YOUR PERCEPTION

No. You live in a delusional world that is artificially altered to reach a desired result. You haven't been very many places.

In every day life, I see people of every possible ethnicity and every possible black, brown, yellow, white combination. Like you do. I live in Los Angeles, very diverse and very multicultural.

Leave the city you live in and you might not see a black or brown or even more rarely yellow person in a year. By the way you express yourself, you appear to be very young and have lived a cloistered life not getting out of your corner of the universe.

When I lived in Nevada, I did not see anything but white people the entire time I lived there. Even when I went shopping which was in Arizona, there was a few mexicans but no black people, no middle eastern or indian and no chinese at all.

Travel a bit, you'll understand better.

We have vast suburban enclaves and lots of country towns.

Having said that, what you are saying is a good observation. We are learning that all races prefer to be in an only white world. If Hitler won we'd all be happier.

We have vast suburban enclaves and lots of country towns.

Having said that, what you are saying is a good observation. We are learning that all races prefer to be in an only white world. If Hitler won we'd all be happier.

:disbelief:

:cuckoo:

So, in other words, people who look like me?

personally I like watching the Japanese dramas and gameshows, if you've got to many white people maybe you should get a better cable package?

I often ask myself the same question..Where did all the whites GO? Well, whites don't breed like oversexed bunnies, and we try to live within our means. So we disappear under a brown cloud of ignorant self indulgent oversexed mediocrity that makes up the rest of the "masses". We are nearly as dead as the dodo.

If non-White people watched non-White people there would be more non-White people on TV and in Films.

Do ya just LOVE getting a lecture from liberals and getting your awareness "raised"? The White middle class is dying and liberalism is holding the stake to put through our heart. All for a good cause. Promoting immigrants rights (read Hispanic Illegal aliens), Black lives Matter (read anti white, anti law enforcement), pro terrorist (Islamophobia). And so on and so on. Whites are being painted into a corner here. Libs LOVE to hate on whites and LOVE to justify hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back