Where are all the white people?

Population in the US are approximately 72% White, 15% Hispanic, 12% Black, 1% other races or groups.

Tha
Seriously. On the tv and movies, all I see is white people.

Yet, in everyday life, all I see is every possible variation of brown/yellow/black immigrants and all of the nations of the world represented speaking every language and looking like they just landed.

It's like, white people have separated and now only inhabit a fantasy world, and the real world is becoming less white by the day. That's what it feels like to me.

The Muslim in the office and his cronies have nearly ruined our country
The town I'm visiting for a funeral was all Caucasian its now all Mexican
It was once a nice town now garbage strewn everywhere all groceries Mexican and the stench smells dirty and sour from something rotting Mexicans wall to wall with 5+ kids its sad crime in this town skyrocketed and all the fine restaurants all but gone (2 hanging in there) but not bustling anymore it was fun here 10 years ago now I don't even want to go outside.
Its like this in Hollywood CA as well, its horrible everyone is Mexican doesn't speak English and there's garbage everywhere. Its sad I don't enjoy living in my country. Today I went with the family to a small Catholic fair typically, we know just about everyone. This is a small town, low and behold 2 dangerous looking Muslims walked in definitely just arrived from the middle east weren't speaking English. We left early it ruined the atmosphere, not risking our family.

Yet, in everyday life, all I see is every possible variation of brown/yellow/black immigrants and all of the nations of the world represented speaking every language and looking like they just landed.

It's like, white people have separated and now only inhabit a fantasy world, and the real world is becoming less white by the day. That's what it feels like to me.
Seems like Trump found them.

Population in the US are approximately 72% White, 15% Hispanic, 12% Black, 1% other races or groups.

They're undocumented
they've inundated our neighborhoods from east to west coast
Don't even think about going to Anaheim wall to wall Muslims and Mexicans
Every clothing store is a Muslim store
They've tried to wage an attack on Disneyland 4 times now it was thwarted.
Went to Disneyland for Christmas and on the way back was on the tram this Mexican kept coughing not covering his mouth
I became so ill over the next week, I felt close to death it lasted 3 months
I had to cancel production on a show I was filming I lost an enormous amount of money and couldn't be there when my Rockel (my pitbull) became sick like I should have, I lost her my heart is broken still. I hate what my country has become my family is depressed we don't want to live in filth and immigrants. We don't take walks in our neighborhood like we used to do. All night the sirens and police choppers have become too much. We listen to the scanner always the same they're looking for a Mexican the crime has soared and the police dept has lost respect and fly way to low in the choppers with spotlights in our backyards. 10 years ago it was lovely with great neighborhoods. Just a memory now.

Last edited:

We're at work. Just yesterday I got into it with my lazy meskin wife about her not wanting to steal anymore.

Me, I work in the Nazi oven maintenance department. It pays good but man o man, that smell! It's worse then being in a liberal gay bar.

We're at work. Just yesterday I got into it with my lazy meskin wife about her not wanting to steal anymore.

Me, I work in the Nazi oven maintenance department. It pays good but man o man, that smell! It's worse then being in a liberal gay bar.

Such an idiot, reprehensible really.

They're undocumented
Went to Disneyland for Christmas and on the way back was on the tram this Mexican kept coughing not covering his mouth
I had to cancel production on a show I was filming I lost an enormous amount of money and couldn't be there when my Rockel (my pitbull) became sick like I should have, I lost her my heart is broken still. I hate what my country has become my family is depressed we don't want to live in filth and immigrants. We don't take walks in our neighborhood like we used to do. All night the sirens and police choppers have become too much. We listen to the scanner always the same they're looking for a Mexican the crime has soared and the police dept has lost respect and fly way to low in the choppers with spotlights in our backyards. 10 years ago it was lovely with great neighborhoods. Just a memory now.

You described all of the white trash south. Rather bizarre how people think all white neighborhoods are paved with gold and the squirrels are singing "good morning" every day.

They're undocumented

You described all of the white trash south. Rather bizarre how people think all white neighborhoods are paved with gold and the squirrels are singing "good morning" every day.
Only idiots like you think that.

Russia offered 2.5 acres free to anyone willing to live in Siberia. You might try looking there.

You must not watch the news very much. Our president is not (100%) white. Both Secretary of States under W were black. Some of the most famous musicians, movie stars, athletes, etc. are black.

You must be old and out of touch.

Are you scared?

Forum List

Back