Where are all the Quitterbirds?

YES!!!!!
(Will that weed wear off soon, MM?)​
Congratulations. You finally answered, but couldn't help injecting more dishonesty with the "weed" question. Should I answer it?

Now why would anyone not assume you're on something when your OP began 26 hours ago and you've been like a rabid dog with a chewed up old bone ever since? That's what someone floating around in a purple haze does. Would you rather we assume you're just a certified screwball? At least I'm giving you an excuse.
If you look at the timestamps, you'll see I've been away quite a bit.

Mainly since I am working on a rather boring, tedious MIDI project here on my computer for the last hour and a half or so, I am also posting here and on three other messageboards, tweeting, facebooking, IM chatting with some folks and just generally networking.

But since I have no frame of reference -- not knowing anything about the effect of drugs -- I can only say your assumption is incorrect.

Persistence isn't something that is drug fueled, at least with normal people.

You should tell yourself that.
Should tell? Or ask?

See, you really DO need alot more education! :rofl:

Getting an education from you would be equivalent to drinking Jim Jones juice. Well time to go out. If you know what "going out" means, it's leaving your computer and living the life. But that means you need friends outside text-box.
:lol::lol::lol:

You actually believe I'm spending much resources on you?

You were handy, your idiocies were keeping this thread bumped up to the top of the Politics forum. So I would reply to you whenever the thread needed another bump, and quite reliably, like a ManOfFaith, you were back, helping me bump it up again!

I'm stuck here on the computer right now, working on a MIDI project. Gonna take another hour at least to finish it. But I was only too happy to bait you and use you for the time you were here.:lol::lol:

I got bored with the thread. Did MM ever man up and produce the misogynists? Or is he just being a chimp and talking out of his ass?

I expected more from him, my bad. :evil:

where are all the wails and cries of "quitter!" when it comes to van jones?

Van jones plays the palin, "they smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

Or, did misogyny play a part in your palin rants?

ROFLMNAO... Hilarious!

Last edited:

Van jones plays the palin, "they smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

ROFLMNAO... Hilarious!
I thought so too since you are the only truly misogynistic poster at USMB.

I got bored with the thread. Did MM ever man up and produce the misogynists? Or is he just being a chimp and talking out of his ass?

I expected more from him, my bad. :evil:
Your lack of attention span is well noted here at USMB.

The thread is for the misogynistic partisans to "man up" and come on in, explaining why Jones isn't a quitter. None have yet done so, as predicted.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO... Hilarious!
I don't think MM is misogynistic.

A little off centered maybe, :p

but he's no misogynist.

I don't think MM is misogynistic.

A little off centered maybe, :p

but he's no misogynist.
Hopefully we're ALL a little off-centered!

And I think Ravi was calling PI a misogynist there, not me.
OH!

Damn. You're right. What I get for being overtired and not reading precisely enough.

Whoops...(I still stand by the off centered tho.)

Ya chucklenuts!

(time for bed for me I think)

Hey--why worry about a communist--white hating quitter that Obama hired--when we still have his interviewer & employer sitting in the Oval Office--LOL.

Forum List

Back