Where are all the celebrities?

Jimmy Buffet made his appearance.

53950_crist-and-buffett.jpg

Where are all the famous poeple that normally love to show how much they care and help people in need? They were all over Katrina. They were falling over themselves to help out in Haiti. But I don't see much involvement in trying to help all the people whose lives have been turned upside down by the undersea oil geiser.

Is it possible they just don't want to draw any more attention to the inept response of their boy Barrack? I guess politics means more to them than actually helping people.

Oh well, I knew they were oportunistic douchers anyway.

They keep getting told to shut up and sing by the talk radio entertainers.

Where are all the famous poeple that normally love to show how much they care and help people in need? They were all over Katrina. They were falling over themselves to help out in Haiti. But I don't see much involvement in trying to help all the people whose lives have been turned upside down by the undersea oil geiser.

Is it possible they just don't want to draw any more attention to the inept response of their boy Barrack? I guess politics means more to them than actually helping people.

And they pick now to finally listen? :doubt:

"Chocolate Shoreline" our Gulf BP Theme Sung to "Stairway to Heaven"

There's an oil spill that's sure
gonna fuck up the coast
unless Obama kicks ass and plugs it

When it gets here you know
its gonna turn the beach black
so we'll swim in a Chocolate shoreline

Last edited:

... while they are booking acts for freedom concerts.

They're where they always have been. At Monterrey, rallying against offshore drilling, while the toothless, uneducated, Murkins are yelling "drill baby drill" and blowing up mountains, swilling large amounts of adult beverages that support NASCAR and, praying to Hayzeus to clean the mess up..

Here you go brother. Here is one of your celebrities who is crying about off shore drilling pictured with his vehicle of choice. Think that things a hybrid?

8785793035846669.JPG

It's the whole country and the whole world that is not reacting to this like it was a natural disaster....they don't see it as a NATURAL disaster....they see this as man made I suppose?

I just don't know?

It ain't just the celebrities , it is everyone...

Where is the Red Cross calling for Donations...where are all those ads on the internet telling you how to donate? Where is the means to donate via cell Phone?

The reaction to this spill by our entire country has been dead pan.

have we been worn out? Has our compassion for Haiti and Chile just made us like the thoughtless dead?

--------------
it could be that we all just see no solution...why clean up the beach now when the gusher hasn't been sealed and more is on the way type attitude?

It could be that since this is a man made catastrophe, people think the MAN that MADE it should take care of the problem.....? I just don't know?

the whole thing is just weird, and not like us as a country....we give and donate more than anyone for catastrophes?

They're where they always have been. At Monterrey, rallying against offshore drilling, while the toothless, uneducated, Murkins are yelling "drill baby drill" and blowing up mountains, swilling large amounts of adult beverages that support NASCAR and, praying to Hayzeus to clean the mess up..

Here you go brother. Here is one of your celebrities who is crying about off shore drilling pictured with his vehicle of choice. Think that things a hybrid?

8785793035846669.JPG
Funny thing is, if celebrities were all over the place they'd be treated to comments like yours.

ummmmmm... not that people shouldn't help... but isn't BP supposed to pay for this?

hmmmm your guy called a moratorium on drilling. instantly put twenty thousand people out of work,, that's not a BP liability.

It's the whole country and the whole world that is not reacting to this like it was a natural disaster....they don't see it as a NATURAL disaster....they see this as man made I suppose?

I just don't know?

Where is the Red Cross calling for Donations...where are all those ads on the internet telling you how to donate? Where is the means to donate via cell Phone?

have we been worn out? Has our compassion for Haiti and Chile just made us like the thoughtless dead?

--------------
it could be that we all just see no solution...why clean up the beach now when the gusher hasn't been sealed and more is on the way type attitude?

It could be that since this is a man made catastrophe, people think the MAN that MADE it should take care of the problem.....? I just don't know?

the whole thing is just weird, and not like us as a country....we give and donate more than anyone for catastrophes?

No, what you are seeing is the libturd version of attack and destroy (in this case BP) when that's done you joe the taxpayer will be left to clean up the mess created by obie wan's inpotence.

Why should they aid a multibillion dollar industry (s) in paying its debt (s) to society?
Where are the celebrity condemnation of the government, BP, Transocean, Halbuton and Making photo ops over gunked birds, nutria and alligators?

Oh that's right, it could make their messiah look bad and well, they aren't cute animals like baby seals and they're in a dying bayou in the blazing sun.

An Inconvenient Disaster.

ummmmmm... not that people shouldn't help... but isn't BP supposed to pay for this?

hmmmm your guy called a moratorium on drilling. instantly put twenty thousand people out of work,, that's not a BP liability.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh....Are they not getting unemployment money from the government?

10% of the country is unemployed....is them being unemployed more important than the rest of our citizens who are unemployed due to other various circumstances? I dunno?

People in LA that allowed offshore drilling are now angry that there is a moratorium on offshore drilling...hmmmm....your oil is fucking up my state, people.

I just don't know?

--------------

No, what you are seeing is the libturd version of attack and destroy (in this case BP) when that's done you joe the taxpayer will be left to clean up the mess created by obie wan's inpotence.

and what are the compassionate conservatives doing? Just twiddling thumbs hoping Obama gets blamed?

At least with Katrina the liberals were there to help, regardless of Bush being President.

0bama wants the crisis. They haven't been asked. You get volunteers working on something, enough of them make a solution.

0bama does not want a solution.

Forum List

Back