Whence Comes This Fall-On-The-Sword Mentality?

People are definitely turning into huge pussies. I refuse to change the way I use language to suit a bunch of whiny bitches. Anybody that thinks people should be losing their careers for expressing themselves the way they want is part of the problem. Sometimes people on the right are just as bad, though. The moment you slander their religion or something else they care about the tears flow all the same.

thumb_make-america-great-again-no-make-america-not-fucking-offended-29835643.png

Mere apologies no longer suffice. Now offenders are expected to lose everything.

I guess suicide is the next step.

"There are no 'bad words'. There are only words badly used."

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...isher-resigns-after-13075990.php?t=5c5350a3f0
/----/ Papa John quotes Colonel Sanders use of the N word and loses big time.
Schnatter uttered the racial slur during a call between Papa John’s executives and the marketing agency Laundry Service, Forbes reported. The group was undergoing a role-playing exercise meant to prepare for public relations challenges, and Schnatter was asked how he would separate himself from racist groups online. He responded by “downplaying the significance of his NFL statement,” Forbes reported.

“Colonel Sanders called blacks n—–s,” Schnatter reportedly said.

Forum List

Back