When?

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
When was the last time Pelosi or Schumer visited the southern border in person?

I dunno; just asking as they hold themselves out as some kind of experts on the current border crisis.

I dunno; just asking as they hold themselves out as some kind of experts on the current border crisis.

Crisis?

Tell me how this month is different than others. Maybe it is a crisis.

Crisis?

How many miles of wall will be up in 2019, even if they fund it tomorrow? You guys act like it will be finished by Tuesday.

Trump's border visit was theater for the rubes.

Even the props he brought were items confiscated at our ports of entry.

This is classic misdirection used by hucksters the world over.

Trump wants you looking over there so you don't notice the mess he is making over here.

Crisis?

How many miles of wall will be up in 2019, even if they fund it tomorrow? You guys act like it will be finished by Tuesday.

Me? What did I say about wall construction time?

I'm not the paid poster or party cheerleader you think you are talking to.

If Trump was going to bring some actual props found along our border, he should have brought some of the ladders our border patrol finds all the time.

ladders.jpg

Alot has changed within the last 6+ months with the advent of the recent and seemingly endless caravans from Central America.

Border Patrol is overwhelmed (they ought to know!) with no end in sight.
So, how can Pelosi/Schumer contend with any certainty that the border crisis is manufactured if they have not been there to see for themselves since June?
Logic dictates that they cannot!

trump-thinking.jpg

Hmmm. My protectionist tariff war has stopped the stock market's eight year climb...

trump-thinking-2.jpg

...I've doubled our deficits back to a trillion dollars...

trump-thinking-4.jpg

...The legal net is closing in around me with Manafort and Cohen cooperating with Mueller...

trump-thinking-5.jpg

...I've got to distract the rubes and create a fake crisis...

trump-thinking-3.jpg

I've got it!

trump-thumbs-up.jpg

Road show!

TRUMP: Now, Melania, I need some ideas if I'm going to get our country out of the serious trouble it's in.

MELANIA: America ain't in any trouble.

TRUMP: We're gonna have to create some. Must create a desperate need in America to be great again.

This video defines Trump to a T.

IDK, but I am pretty sure that Nancy has someone to clean her house that is VERY familiar :dunno:

The main conclusion to be drawn is that Pelosi/Schumer are NOT negotiating in good faith based on hearsay or 2nd hand information concerning the border since they have not been there to tour it recently.

Politicians of their stature should know better, especially since Fed workers have been furloughed for some time and those left on the payroll did not get a check today.

It's very, very irresponsible of them as with what Federal workers have been going through, Nancy and Chuck haven't been to the border recently to get updated.

The problem Chuck and Nance have with the wall isn't that it won't be effective, but it WILL be.

$5 Billion for a failed wall? Libs like those two waste that much before lunch on an average day.

in fact, both voted for wall construction in the past. They know its a tremendous idea

Forum List

Back