When you cannot remove the battery from your cell phone it means the Creepy Ones can always know where you are.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I recall reading a spy book written by a former spook and the author alluding to this fact. Notice how both laptops AND cell phones no longer allow removable batteries? Privacy means little to those who don't believe you deserve it. Any of you find a new cell phone with a removable battery? They don't exist.

Last edited:

Just thing thing you need, glad to help.

I recall reading a spy book written by a former spook and the author alluding to this fact. Notice how both laptops AND cell phones no longer allow removable batteries? Privacy means little to those who don't believe you deserve it. Any of you find a new cell phone with a removable battery? They don't exist.

Not if you don't take it with you....

just get you some sheet lead and wrap it with leather and keep your phone in it when not in use,,

just get you some sheet lead and wrap it with leather and keep your phone in it when not in use,,
If you use it, it immediately shows where you are so you might as well leave it and keep a burner or three in the vehicle ;)

If you use it, it immediately shows where you are so you might as well leave it and keep a burner or three in the vehicle ;)
not if youre not there anymore,,

put it in everytime you leave the house and your trip yours to make untracked,,

can you even get burners anymore??

Just thing thing you need, glad to help.
It is sad though because I dont want to buy such a product and the Creepy Ones can then say "see, he has something to hide!" . I smply want such people to fly a kite. We are becoming exactly like the systems we once abhored.

Having been on a number of search and rescues , all the lost party needed to do is call 911 to be found......~S~

Yes, that is my style. I am worried about spoofing and other nefarious set ups though. This isn't paranoia, this is where we.are all.headed in North America. These F's aren't the type of characters you might assume, they are evil when it comes to protecting their abusers I assure you.

Makes that bio-chip-in-the-covid-vaccine-so-the-government-can-track-you-thing kinda silly, no?

Yes, that is my style. I am worried about spoofing and other nefarious set ups though. This isn't paranoia, this is where we.are all.headed in North America. These F's aren't the type of characters you might assume, they are evil when it comes to protecting their abusers I assure you.

I carried my first iPhone with me ... it was a busted POS within a year ... kinda the nature of construction ... between "fit" and "break" is a ten pound sledge ...

The day we had that national "alert" I did a test.

I wrapped my phone in 3 layers of aluminum foil tightly. My phone never went off
It is far worse than that. I am less worried about tracking since I don't need the phone with me all the time and more concerned with home internet network access , spoofing etc. Todays phones are just mobile spy networks.

For instance, the Parent company I work for, out of Florida, is so eager to get me to connect to their sever with a mobile phone for "authentication purposes" It is peculiar since we have other means to confirm our ID and authenticate already but they insist we do so via cell as a "requirement for employment". By the way this is a brand new requirement. Just as they altered the employment contract just as I joined.

I have little doubt that your Creepy Ones are working with ours so it creates some questions. They even asked the model of my cellphone, why would that be of interest to them?

Humanity is unquestionably in deep trouble. I once felt DeSantis had a shot but after suspecting that Florida police are helping our police I realize that there is no way that most of America wants THIS for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back