When you are a lefty like Trevor Noah, you can be racist, sexist and a misogynist, and it's okay...

how come he is not being fired/etc like Rosanne??
how come it's not all over the MSM like Rosanne was?
we know--the MSM only runs anit-white crap
blacks CAN'T be wrong/haters/racists/evil---only whites can
He used no racial slurs he is black, abos are black, yeah, see how that works?
it doesn't matter
what he did was just as worse--just as evil
What pejoratives did he use like Roseanne?
????????!!!!!!!!!!!
he ridiculed a group of people
calling people ugly
surely you troll

it doesn't matter
AND Rosanne was just talking about ONE person--it was personal --she wasn't degrading/specifying a group of people

it doesn't matter
AND Rosanne was just talking about ONE person--it was personal --she wasn't degrading/specifying a group of people
I thought you said they did the same thing?

hahahahhahahahahaahahahahah
so only using racial slurs is evil!!! hahahah
ridiculous
we know, blacks can do do wrong !!!
hahahahahha
total dumbass shit

He's right about aborigines.
You do realize he is a comedian right?

The woman in this picture looks nice to me.

315688AB00000578-0-image-a-27_1455793594913.jpg
Those women don't wear dresses. Her boobs should be hangin' out.

Last edited:
there you have it!!!
undeniable proof:
MSM one sided/unfair/bullshit
blacks hypocrites
think they can do no wrong
etc

Roseanne is a comedian too....and that didn't save her.

Roseanne wasn't funny 30 years ago when she was screeching the National Anthem to the dismay of rightwingers.

And she's not funny now by trying to rationalize the dumb white trash who voted for Trump.

ABC remembered what a handful she was 30 years ago and fired her before she got them in more trouble.

I LOVE the excuses from the left in this thread. Absolutely nothing unexpected here.

Btw, he's 100% correct. Nothing uglier on the planet. I'm amazed they still breed.

Why should he be fired?

Because he said something racist, just as Roseanne was fired for saying something racist.

Why should he be fired?
He shouldn't. Neither should have Rosanne.

Kurt Schlicter makes the point really well.....

Kurt Schlichter - Conservatives Reject Unilateral Disarmament In The Face Of Liberal Social Fascism

Case in point, one James Gunn. He’s a tiresome lefty jerk who jumped on Twitter to cheer Rosanne’s recent defenestration by the SJW mob. Except it turns out he had a whole bunch of icky tweets from a decade ago lurking on the Interwebs, and some conservatives dug them up. Oops. He just had his pointy head stuck on a figurative pike and I just don’t care.

Not even a little. Not anymore.

Cultural war is hell, and I propose it be hell first and foremost on the liberals who started it.

I want people to be able to say what they want. I think it’s an awful idea to persecute folks for saying controversial stuff. I want people to not do that. But here’s the catch – I want all people not to do that, not just us conservatives.

Except I’ve been outvoted by people like the aforementioned James Gunn. He likes the idea of persecuting people for what they say. Well, he liked it. Now that he’s no longer directing the next space raccoon movie, he probably likes it a lot less. Weird how that works out. Yeah, the Lottery is loads of fun until you draw the slip of paper with the black spot.

I don’t like it, but the New Rules are what the New Rules are, and I propose we cram them down the left’s throat to make the foie gras of liberty.

See, we tried reasoning with the social fascists. We tried pointing out that free speech and an open exchange of ideas are vital to a society that values liberty. But it turns out that they don’t value liberty. They value power. Their own power.

All this SJW baloney is just a power grab by jerks, hustlers, and weirdos who would otherwise be powerless. In a sane society, some dude in a tutu insisting we address xir by xis pronouns would be a curiosity who we would politely ignore. But for some reason, our pathetic elite decided to take these people seriously instead of gently patting them on their noggins and sending them on their way.

I saw Trevor Noah in an interview defending the idea that a woman in in prison in South Africa for saying a racial slur.

IMO, he is a marxist piece of shit, that should never have been allowed in this nation.

And if he could be legally deported, should be.

so all the bullshit blacks/MSM complain about whites/racism is worthless
hahahhahaha
it's all bullshit ---

Forum List

Back