When you are a lefty like Trevor Noah, you can be racist, sexist and a misogynist, and it's okay...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....Trevor Noah, the darling of left wing comic punditry...is a racist, sexist and misogynist...but that's okay, because he is on the left...

Roseanne lost her show....... time for noah to lose his....right?

Calls To Boycott Trevor Noah After 'Daily Show' Host Says 'I've Never Seen A Beautiful Aborigine'

Trevor Noah, host of "The Daily Show," is under fire for an unfunny (and racist) bit he did in a comedy show in which he says all Aboriginal women are unattractive.

In a video from one of his stand-up shows in 2013 — which emerged just weeks before Noah kicks off a tour in Australia — the comedian says: "All women of every race can be beautiful."

But then he says: "I know some of you are sitting there now going, 'Oh Trevor, yeah, but I've never seen a beautiful Aborigine.' Yeah, but you know what you say? You say 'yet,' that's what you say; ''yet.' Because you haven't seen all of them, right?"

And then he made it all much worse.

"Plus it's not always about looks, maybe Aborigine women do special things, maybe they'll just like, jump on top of you,' Noah, 34, concludes, before "imitating the sound of a didgeridoo while inferring oral sex," the Daily Mail writes.

Noah, who took on the role as The Daily Show host three years ago from Jon Stewart, apologised for his comments on Twitter on Monday.

'After visiting Australia's Bunjilaka museum and learning about aboriginal history first hand I vowed never to make a joke like that again. And I haven't. I'll make sure the clip from 2013 is not promoted in any way,' he wrote.

Yep.....Trevor Noah, the darling of left wing comic punditry...is a racist, sexist and misogynist...but that's okay, because he is on the left...

Calls To Boycott Trevor Noah After 'Daily Show' Host Says 'I've Never Seen A Beautiful Aborigine'

Trevor Noah, host of "The Daily Show," is under fire for an unfunny (and racist) bit he did in a comedy show in which he says all Aboriginal women are unattractive.

In a video from one of his stand-up shows in 2013 — which emerged just weeks before Noah kicks off a tour in Australia — the comedian says: "All women of every race can be beautiful."

But then he says: "I know some of you are sitting there now going, 'Oh Trevor, yeah, but I've never seen a beautiful Aborigine.' Yeah, but you know what you say? You say 'yet,' that's what you say; ''yet.' Because you haven't seen all of them, right?"

"Plus it's not always about looks, maybe Aborigine women do special things, maybe they'll just like, jump on top of you,' Noah, 34, concludes, before "imitating the sound of a didgeridoo while inferring oral sex," the Daily Mail writes.

Noah, who took on the role as The Daily Show host three years ago from Jon Stewart, apologised for his comments on Twitter on Monday.

'After visiting Australia's Bunjilaka museum and learning about aboriginal history first hand I vowed never to make a joke like that again. And I haven't. I'll make sure the clip from 2013 is not promoted in any way,' he wrote.
Uh oh PC POLICE!!!

Not sure thats racist. Maybe he doesnt hang around Aborigines?

He's right about aborigines.
You do realize he is a comedian right?

The woman in this picture looks nice to me.

315688AB00000578-0-image-a-27_1455793594913.jpg

What race was he disparaging or being racist about?
he was ''wrong'' as Rosanne was ''wrong'' and needs to be fired/etc
..MORE proof--the proof is unending of all my threads/posts on how unfair/fake/etc MSM is and how blacks ARE racist/haters/evil/etc

how come he is not being fired/etc like Rosanne??
how come it's not all over the MSM like Rosanne was?
we know--the MSM only runs anit-white crap
blacks CAN'T be wrong/haters/racists/evil---only whites can

He used no racial slurs he is black, abos are black, yeah, see how that works?

it doesn't matter
what he did was just as worse--just as evil

Exactly. He could have said Melanesian women were not beautiful.

it doesn't matter
How so? Did he say anyone looked like a gorilla?

it doesn't matter
What pejoratives did he use like Roseanne?

Forum List

Back